1 9 0 6

♦♦The Terminator♦♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦Episode o4♦♦

Current Author's Note: This story is being revamped, please do wait for the pending chapter 8 to be released.Thank you- LostHuman

"Sometimes you've gotta learn to trust..."
-Aliyah

 

 

 

"What do you mean there's two of them?!" Suho shouted echoed inside the private room.


"Calm down, Kai said he's still not sure.." Baekhyun sat in front of Suho and began playing with his hair.

It has been a month since they've awakened, and their memories of their past returned perfectly. Well, some of it, since the first faces that they've seen are the last faces that they had a glimpse over after the effect of the eclipse.


"Plus, add this to the problem, I still can't find Sehun!" Chanyeol hollered, "I've been trying to reach him but I can't even get a whif of his goddamn scent!"

Baekhyun just shook his head, everyone on the team seemed hot headed these past few days, well maybe because they haven't adjusted to the newly found world, and that they still haven't truly cleansed the world.

"We can find him" Kai grunted, "He's the only one who can answer our questions.."

"Kai, tell me what did you notice in those girls." Suho commanded as he sat down again and looked at Chanyeol who was still concentrating at the corner.


"Their scent, I'm not quite sure but one of those girls carried a strong scent within her, but everything is all mixed up" Kai answered as he tried to recall everything. "The one, with the burgundy like colored hair, she has a scent that's just like ours.."


The other boys looked at Kai and said, "That's not possible."


"There should only be ONE"

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter