Mezmorized

Things You Can't Take Back

A/N Heyy everyone :D *ducks from flying pitchforks and torches* sorry so much for the late update :/ I haven't been able to relax this week -_- ironic since this was my vacation. grrr anyways hope you enjoy!

[Seungri's POV]

I walked outside into the cold blistering air, my jacket barely protecting my small frame. I wrapped my arms around myself forcing my books to cover my chest in hopes that they would block out some of the wind. "See this is why I told you to get a windbreaker." Jiyong said to me as he pointed to his own black and grey NorthFace he had on.

I shook my head still shivering. "Ani, those are so ugly. I could never wear them." I said before clicking my tongue. School had ended an hour ago so there was barely anybody else around I noticed. I had stayed after school for the dance team while Jiyong stayed to tutor some kids like the math teacher had asked him to.

"Seungri-sshi!" I heard my name get called out. I turned around to see my friend Suzy run up to me full of excitement. She accidentally bumped into Jiyong causing him to move away. He always acted coldly to girls for some reason. I wonder if he was being influenced by that high jumper character he saw from that drama Hana Kimi that he had begun watching with his mom.

"What happened?" I ask Suzy sounding just as excited as she is now.

"My moms hear, I'm leaving first." I heard Jiyong say before walking away.

"Oh, bye!" I shout over, he turns around and gives me a slight wave.

"You remember that boy I was talking to you about, Jinyoung, he knows my name!" She said in one breath before jumping up and down gleefully.

"Jjinja?! How do you know!" I ask happy for my friend. I knew how long she had been crushing on Jinyoung for and had been cheering her on from the sidelines. She begins telling me the story as we walk our way out from the parking lot and to the sidewalk.

"And when he asked me for my pencil he said Suzy instead of miss like he does for all the other girls in our class!" She stated proudly while nodding her head. I found the story cute wondering if I would ever find romance anytime soon and if it would be as cute as hers. Would they ask me for my pencil? Would they know my name already? I let out a deep sigh. "Ah, gwenchana Seungri-sshi?"

I nodded my head lying. "Dae, I'm just let my mind wander to what my heart wants." I say without editing my words.

"Aww.. Seungri you are so sweet! I'm sure any girl would be lucky to have you!" She insists. I shrug not really believing what she tells me. "Ah, my omma is here already. I'll be going, are you going to be okay waiting here by yourself? Where's your parents?" She asks in a concerned tone.

"Oh my dad is running a little later than usual. He should be here soon though." I explain remembering the text he sent me.

"Arasso, but still it is cold out here." Suzy looks around and stops her gaze at the building across the street. "Omo! Look it's Hyunseung-ah." I immediately look up and follow where her finger is pointing to wide window with Hyunseung playing his cello. "You should go wait inside with him. That place is a small studio for students to work at, they won't mind you waiting there for you parents."

"A-ani. I really shouldn't bother him. He looks focused." I say waving my hands in front of me. I hadn't really talk, scratch that, I hadn't talked at all to Hyunseung since the shipping incident that happened to us in class.

"Why are you being so shy for? You two are friends." She says as she grabs my arm and drags me across the street forcing cars to stop and let us through. She opens the door to the building and drags me in walking me up to Hyunseung. "Annyeong Hyunnie!" She greets giving him her famous irresistible eye smile. My stomach clenches seeing as I can't do that and be as cute as her in front of guys, I mean people, or just anyone really.

"Hey Suzy, what brings you two here?" He asks. I kind of feel pained that he fails to mention my name.

"Well my parents are here to pick me up and since it's cold out and Seungri's parents aren't here yet to pick him up I was wondering if it'd be okay if he could wait inside here with you til they come." Suzy explains her voice not faltering one bit. How was she not wanting to melt into a puddle around Hyunseung. Being around him sometimes made me feel on edge.

"Oh, yea sure it's okay." Hyunseung says.

"Ah jjinja? That's good, well then I'll be going now, bye! Take care." She says as she waves us off and heads for her car.

I take a deep swallow and sit down on the thick window sill and lean against the glass so that I'm facing Hyunseung. He begins to turn a couple of pages back and starts playing. The music is soothing and peaceful. I stare at his fingers that strum the strings perfectly and watch as his wrist controls the bow swaying it across the strings back and forth at different angles. The talent is mesmerizing. He stops suddenly and scratches his head going over the page in his head. "I didn't know you played cello." I confess.

He flips his hair so that it's out of his eyes. "Oh, yea I've been playing for eight years, also guitar for six."

My mouth opens a bit surprised. "Omo, you're really talented."

He laughs a bit embarrassed probably by my sudden compliment. "Thank you."

"What are you practicing?" I ask.

"This piece I was supposed to learn for my teacher. She wanted me to have it perfect in a week."

"Wow sounds scary. I'm sure you'll do find, you sound great."

"No I won't, I've been busy so I haven't exactly been practicing it, well at all. This is my first time looking at it." He admits.

"I'm sure she'll understand if you explain your situation to her." I comfort.

"No she won't, she's evil. She threatened to stop teaching me." He says and begins laughing again before pulling his hair in aggravation. I find his stress face cute.

"Well, like I sound you sound good."

"But not great, I need it to sound perfect." He says before starting back again on the piece.

I watch as his hands move in motion together recreating the tune on the paper into real life. The music flows into my body making me warm and forget about the cold that I was once in outside. I look up and my eyes meet his face. His hair rests perfectly on top of his head and his eyes are the cutest shape I've ever seen. I can barely make the color brown they are by the way he has his head tilted downward but I can still see the warmth in them. His cheeks are wide and spacious. I want to reach out and touch him but I known he would just be freaked out by that.

"Aish." I hear him say as the music hitches a note. I look up and giggle at his mistake he made. It's not everyday you see perfection like him mess up.

"Oh you think this is funny huh? Well when I get scolded at by my teacher and she quits teaching me I'll make sure yo come back and scold you as well." He promises in a fake angry voice.

I laugh a little louder not believing a word he says. "I'm sorry it's just you act so cute when you mess up."

"Ahh.. maybe then if I act that way around my teacher she'll show mercy on me."

"Haha maybe." He puts down the bow and begins tapping his cello as if it were a bongo. I laugh some more at his silliness.

"I should perhaps just play this instrument instead." He jokes as he creates a beat.

"Hmm.. yea maybe. You sound really bad playing the cello anyways." I tease.

"Wae?! I cannot believe my ears, not too long ago you were praising me." He says pretending to be offended.

"Yea, I take it back now." My phone rings interrupting our laughter. I pull it out to read a text that my dad is waiting for me where he usually picks me up. It's kind of disappointing, I wanted to hang out with Hyunseung more than this.

"Your parents are here?" Hyunseung asks.

"Dae."

"Ah, in that case I think I'm going to get something to eat before I take the bus to get to my practice."

"Oh, okay. Well, bye."

"Bye." He says as he packs up his instrument and book. I wave goodbye and walk outside of the building looking at him through the glass as I slowly make my way to my car.

A/N So what'd you think? COmments are welcomed!!