Hazardous

Things You Can't Take Back

[Hyunseung POV]

I lay my hand on my heavy heart and feel the deep rhythm motion of it pumping up and down as my blood flows. I couldn't believe what I said to him yesterday. What I did. My finger tips brushed over my lips that felt much more softer than the day before. What happened to me? I was changing.. I was no longer the old Hyunseung.. who was I?

[Seungri POV]

I looked at my dinner set up in front of me. Even though my mom had made me my favorite type of chicken I hadn't taken a single bite. My stomach felt as if air had been pumped constantly into and I was floating in water. Ever since he kissed me I realized it. Why didn't I realize it before? How come now. Does that mean I really liked Hyunseung? Or what if I just liked guys in general? What does that make me?!

I dashed to my bedroom and reached for my cell phone. I immediately called the only person I knew I could count on at all times. "Yobeosayo?"

"Jiyong! Emergency sleep over! My house! Now!" I demanded. Ever since we were little me and Jiyong promised to always be able to hold emergency sleep overs for days where we needed help with something, it was times like these that they came in handy.

When my door finally knocked 30 minutes later I wasted no time in opening it and pulling my best friend in. "Jiyong, hi." My mother greeted.

"Mom, not now." I spazzed.

"But honey I'm making pancakes." She explained catching my counselor's attention. Dammit why did my mom have a bad habit of eating so late.

"Ooh pancakes." He turned to check but I pulled his arm back leading him to the stairs.

"Mom this is boys stuff! Stay out of it." I demanded sticking my tongue out. She chuckled not taking me seriously. Why can't parents ever understand? We finally made it to my room and I closed the door.

"Alright Seungri, what is this about?" He asked. I looked at him panting from all the energy I exerted.

"I think something may be terribly wrong with me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean," I sighed taking a deep breath before telling Jiyong everything about the girl Eunmi shipping us in class, me watching Hyunseung play cello, and finally me going over to his house.

"Wow." He had his mouth dropped in shock. I wondered if he was gonna walk out and never want to see me again. "And here I thought I was the only one."

I looked at him in disbelief. "W-what?"

He looked down and breathed out before speaking again. "I only admitted it to myself this month but,.. I like boys." He bit his lip and looked me in the eyes. It was a nervous habit of his he always had as a kid. He was about to repeat his words when I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

We stayed like that for awhile relieved that we had been accepted by each other. But suddenly the moment slipped away from me as a scary realization appeared in my mind. "Hyung.. if we like boys then... what does that make us?" I asked timid of the answer he would give me.

He looked down at and stated simply. "Normal."

[Author's POV]

Seungri finished walking up the stairs to the not so luxurious apartment and knocked on the door. In his hand was a bundle with food he had packed generously for his boyfriend of three days who was finally getting over the cold. Since it was a Saturday he decided to come over to take care of Hyunseung who's family had already planned on leaving him behind.

On the other side of the door Hyunseung smiled at the sound of a soft knock on his door. He willingly got up off the couch where he had been waiting since morning time and went to open up the door. He hadn't seen his panda since the first time he came over and he was really happy to finally see him again.

"Hyunnie!" Seungri shouted as soon as the door opened. He tackled his boyfriend in a hug. The smile that fell on his face seemed almost impossible to destroy.

Hyunseung led him inside to his kitchen where Seungri served the boy his found he had brought and cleaned the house as he ate. When Hyunseung finished Seungri told him to lay down while he cleaned the dishes and packed them away.

Hyunseung went to his room and the video game system he had set up. He jumped on his bed and began playing Super Smash Brothers very eager. 

Seungri walked in and saw the boy who was clearly not resting. "Hyunnie! This is bad for you, you need your rest!" He turned off the TV and pouted dissapprovingly at Hyunseung.

"Oh come on I was almost finished!" Hyunseung whined.

"No, no video games into your better! Now lie down." Seungri demanded.

Hyunseung smiled and pushed himself over and lifted the sheets up inviting the younger boy in. "Only if you lay down with me."

~x~

Dujun opened the door for his mom and helped her bring in the groceries. He was exhausted from all his lessons he had gotten through from the day and happy that his piano teacher had to cancel allowing him to go home early. The main reason his mom struggled with keeping the family in the city was for Dujun to grow up to be succesful. The family knew a lot of friends who were able to give him amazing lessons for free such as math tutoring, piano, drums, guitar, and other main school subjects. Dujun's mom believed their only chance of survival was through him and so she pushed him past his limits.

As he set the heavy bags on the table he noticed how clean the house appeared from the morning when he left it. He was about to brush it off when he saw dishes left on the table that he could not recognize.

Suddenly his mind clicked together ideas and his heart began beating fast. Don't tell me Hyunseung is with a girl..

His feet kicked from under him catching his mother's attention. "Dujunnie, where are you going?" She asked following her golden child concerned.

Dujun bursted through his room's door that he shared with his younger brother and gasped. There on the bed was his dongsaeng cuddling with another boy.

 

This is so sad :( here is where it get's ugly. Next chapter is the last.. thank you everyone who has supported this story!

What are your thoughts?