Denial

Things You Can't Take Back

A/N So this is the untold story about Seungri's first love from my story Forbidden Fruit it is only going to be about 5 chapters. Hope you like it and if you do check out my story Forbidden Fruit cause it is GTop ;)

The classroom was filled with loud and noisy students who were clearly not doing there work like there teacher had told them to. It was middle school so none of th students cared if they slacked or didn't. They wanted to preserve there youth for as long as they could. The teacher grew aggrivated sitting on her desk and so she got up to excuse herself to the restroom.

Seungri looked up and took this oppurtunity to walk around and talk to his friends. They didn't sit that far apart from eachother but he still liked being close to them. His best friend, Jiyong, didn't have this class with him. Instead he would hang out with all the other kids around the class and get to know each and every one of them. Seungri walked up to the kid he found the coolest in the classroom, Hyunseung. "Hey Hyung!" He cheered as he sat down on the seat next to him.

Hyunseung looked up taken notice of the boy. "Oh, hey Seungri-sshi. Did you finish the packet?" He asked lifted up the nine pages the teacher had assigned for them to work on. She was free breezy in class but boy did she make them regret that with the work she assigned.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna work on it at home." Seungri said but in reality he knew he'd never get around to it and that Jiyong would scold him for not being more of an arduos student like himself. "So what are you doing?" He asked.

"Eunmi here is helping me with my homework." He explained pointing to the girl sitting infront of him with her own complete packet. Seungri couldn't help but be annoyed by the little misses perfection of doing everything right.

"Yea, I finished mine last night so I could pay attention to my singing and dancing. I want to go to a good school and then become a famous international singer." The girl let out as she went away into dreamland. Hyunseung looked at her and chuckled, Seungri took notice of this.

Although he didn't understand, Seungri found himself intense whenever he was around Hyunseung and another girl. Especially since Hyunseung hugged EVERY SINGLE GIRL!! Seungri shook his head at the thought. Back in elementary only couples were allowed to hug but now if a guy coud hug a girl he wasn't dating he was the coolest, and Hyunseung was the coolest.

"Ah, Seungri-sshi can I see your math homework since I let you copy my English earlier?" Hyunseung asked as he took out his math homework. In middle school, lots of kids had a system to get multiple homework assignments "done" in one night. They would make friends with those who were better than them in other subjects to trade off homework with. They weren't bad kids, it was just they had six classes to do homework for. I mean come on, ain't nobody got time for that.

"Yea sure Hyunnie." Seungri said as he pulled out his folder and took out his homework. He moved his chair closer and began explaining how to do some of the problems to him. Hyunseung laughed at his own foolishness for not being able to understand it earlier.

"You know, you would make a cute couple." Eunmi spoke up breaking the two boys from their thoughts. They looked up at her still leaning over the homework with pencils in their hands.

"What?" Hyunseung asked confused.

"I said, you would make a cute couple. You two look cute together." She explained in such a practical tone that made them feel like the idiots.

Seungri's mind grew fuzzy. How could him and Hyunseung be a couple, they were both boys and that didn't exist. He shook his head at Eunmi with brows now furrowed. "Yea, I ship it!" She cheered. She stood up and grabbed a piece of chalk from the teachers desk before writing on the board 'Hyunseung and Seungri'. "Tadah~!" She said gaining the attention now of everyone in the classroom.

The students read the board before roaring with laughter. The girls 'awed' at the two who were now very much embarassed of sitting next to each other while the boys continued laughing and pointing fingers at them.

"Yea, I definitely see it." One of the nerds in the back said in his nasally voice.

"They would be so cute together!" A girl applauded now intrigued by the shipping created for her to fangirl over.

"A bad boy with an innocent one! It's perfect!!" Another girl squeeled and patted her face.

More and more students became excited of the pairing that when the teacher came in she could barely control them. She erased what was on the board and sat for the remainder of the class.

Hyunseung put his head down now annoyed. Seungri looked over at him and felt guilty for putting the boy in such an umcomfortable position. Seungri sat in the chair and forced himself not to cry until he got home.