6 - END

Please don't hate me

 

'SLAP'

 

 

She slapped my cheek. 

I open my eyes and found that her eyes watering already..

 

"How could you do that to me?" she said with cracked voice and tears slowly rolling down to her cheek.

"Do what? The k-kiss? Rinhee ah, I'm sorry that I kiss you. I mean i-"

"The bet.." Rinhee said still crying. "The confession, the skin ship, even the kiss is just a bet for you!! Is in relationship with me is just a bet for you!! Is it just a game for you, Lee Jeongmin?!! How could you?!! Are you happy to play with me, with my heart?!!"

I'm frozen. How could she know it? The bet, how could she know it?

'That's just a mistake. That stupid bet! You're wrong! I never play with your heart. All the things that I've done with you is come from my heart, I confessed to you because I want to be with you. I hold you and hug you cause I want people know that you're mine. And I kissed you cause I love you, Rinhee ah.' I want to say all of that words, but nothing come from my lips.

"I hate you" she said, heartbroken and cry. She walked away but I grab her arm instead.

"Don't touch me!" she shouted at me, pushed me away and run. Never in my life I see her feels so betrayed like this.

I wanna say 'I love you' to you but why it's hard for me to say that in this kins of time. 'Don't go' how I wanted to say that words to you so you not leave me, but again, no words come from my lips. 'Don't hate me' I supposed to say that to you right know, but I keep silent instead.

 

 

The other day, she's not come to school.

I've tried to call her, but there's no answer. I gave text messeges to her million times, but no replies, not even once. I came to her home, but Myungsoo sunbae said she don't want to see me.

"She don't want to meet you, Jeongmin ah. I don;t know what happened, but you can try to explain an talk to her later, Jeongmin ah.." Myungsoo sunbae said, symphathy.

"Yeah, thanks, sunbae" I said and left the Kim's residence.

 

 

After 2 days, she finally came to school. She used to sit beside me in the back besides the window, but now she change the seat in front of the teacher's desk. When I come near to her, she will excuse herself to go to bathroom or anywhere. When I smile to her, she will ignore it and looked away. When I tried to talk to her, she will pretend that there's no one spoken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3 days later

Jeongmin POV

 

I can't take it anymore. Then I wait beside her locker after school. She walk towards her locker but pretend like she didn't see me, like I'm not there in front of her.

"Can we talk?" I asked her.

"......................." No answer from her.

"I want to explain everything, Rinhee ah." I said.

"......................." She still not talking to me, but left me instead. And by that I hold her arms, and take her to the corner of our school so we can talk privately. She stare at me. Our eyes meet. But I can see that she hut somewhere and that's hurt me to see her like that. It's just like somethings wrong in my heart to see her like that.

"Did I tell you to not touch me?" she finally said.

"I'm sorry. But there's no other way to make you want to see and talk to me. I'm sorry to hurt you like this, you know that I care about you, right? And about the bet, tha's just-" I try to defend and try to explain until she cut my words.

"I got it. Let's forget it." She said. 'let's forget it' was that mean that she forgive me now? I busy with my though until she said:

"Let's make it official. Let's break up. When I said don't touch me and when I said I hate you that's mean let's break up. Let's forget about us. Let's pretend that we don't know each other."

I missed her voice but to hear that words from her it's like someone just stab my heart right now. It's hurt. It's hurt as hell.

-------------------------------------------------

 

After the day she break up with me, she really not talk to me. I, the one who don't want this 'break up' thing try to make it up with her. even she ignored me all the day. I try to smile whenever I see her, try to say 'hi'. Myungsoo sunbae often talked to me to cheer me up with 'Rinhee always like that, Jeongmin ah.' or something like that. I tell Myungsoo sunbae the truth, and he understand. He said that he already know it from Rinhee, she heard about the bet by herself by an accident. When he talked to Rinhee about us, me and Rinhee, she will said 'stop it, oppa' or 'can we talked about the other thing?' or 'I'm tired' or kind a like that.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

2 years later

Jaeongmin POV

 

It's 2 years already, and today is our graduation day from school. Myungsoo hyung and INFINITE sunbaes along with Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung graduated already. Rinhee still stone head as always, ignored me since the day and I still the same live her in my own way.

Dont treat me like an air, invisible to you. It's hurt. Please smile for me. For this past 2 years you never smile to me like you used to.

I can say that you hate being in same class with me for the past three years.

I don't know what will happen if we still like this.

Can you forgive me?

I love you.

I wanna talk to you like we used to.

I want you smile to me.

I wanna touch you.

I wanna hold your hands.

I wanna kiss you.

I want you to be mine.

Please give me the second chance.

Please forgive me.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- END ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

DONE~~

This is the end of this fic..

Hiiiiiiinnnnngggggg.. Sorry.. 

 

 

Or should I make sequel? from 'the girl' side maybe.. kekeke

feel free to comments..

And thanks for all of the supports for this fic~

Thank you~

Love youu~ keke

and This is the first complete fic that I ever made~ LOL

XDD