4

Please don't hate me

1 week after the confession

Myungsoo POV

 

"Omma, Appa, Jaejoong oppa, Myungsoo oppa I'm going~" Rinhee said from in front of our house door.

Rinhee in her happy mood id so cute really. She is a happy-go-lucky person that's why she always smiling. But today is different from another day in her life, NO, I mean in uor life. She got herself a boyfriend last week, and today is their first date. Lee Jeongmin. That;s his name. Rinhee's first boyfriend and Rinhee's first crush. About Rinhee's first crush is only me and Soojung whose know about it.

She always smiling like an idiot every time she talked about him. She always in her own world when she thinking about him. Rinhee fell for him since junior high school at the first time they met. She said that Jeongmin like a sun's bright when the first day they met. She said that she can't forget how adorable he is when he laughed, when he talked, when he eat, even when he yawn and fell asleep. They always bumped at each other that time. They're one school but not a classmate like they now/ Rinhee's eyes always glued on one person whose name is Jeongmin, Lee Jeongmin.

 

"I can't sleep last night." Rinhee said to Jeongmin. He just chuckled and pinched Rinhee's cheek.

"You know what? I don't like to have a skin ship. But when I'm with you I'm feel like I wanna touch you every time. Like this." Jeongmin said and intertwined their hands.

 

 

"What are you doing? Spying your own sister, Myungsoo?" Jaejoong hyung said and gave me a suspicious look.

"Nope. It's just that I can't believe that my little sister have a boyfriend already."

"Are you okay? Don't you remember that you had a girlfriend already too whose name is Jung Soojung and your little sister's best of friend, Kim Myungsoo?" Jaejoong hyung said.

"Yeah. But still, I can't belive it."

"Wake up!!! She's grown up now!! Aigooooooo, Myungsoo ah... Aboeji do..... Stop spying Rinhee can't you?!" Jaejoong hyung said in unbelievable tone and sigh.

I look at the window beside me and found my dad do the same as I did. See, it's not just me who spying here.

 

Jaejoong hyung is right. Rinhee is a big girl now. She's lady now, not a little kid anymore. But still, for me and Appa, Rinhee is still a little kid. FOREVER.

 

===================================================================

Short update for today.

Myungsoo is sooooo cuteee~ XDD

2 more chapter left~

Hope you like it.. =D

 

And here is Myungsoo' face~