3

Please don't hate me

1 month after the 'bet'

Jeongmin POV

"Let's hang out together, Rinhee ah. Just two of us. There's no Minwoo, no Kwangmin, no Youngmin, no Myungsoo sunbae, no Soojung and no INFINITE sunbaes. And let's be more that frien. Be mine, Rinhee ah~" I said.

"Hyung, are you okay? Are you sure taht Rinhee will say yes if you say that? 'Be Mine' my .. =.=" Kwangmin said, disturbing my own mind, again, just like Minwoo.

"I need to practice, Jo Kwangmin!! Can't you get lost for a while?!" I asked him 'SOFT'.

"What practice? Practice to confessing?"

"YES!!"

Hyung, you don't have to. All you have to do is confessed to her now! It's true that practice make perfect. But hyung, if you just do practice and not tell your feeling to her, all of you practice just be wasted." He got the point.

"But, what if she reject me like what she did to Sungjae last month? I can't just face her like nothing happened, right?"

"BUT what if she said she like you back, hyung? We don't know the answer until YOU confessed to HER!"

"And you have 2 months left, Lee Jeongmin" Youngmin whom suddenly pop out of no where with Minwoo said that.

"I know... I know.." I said, calming myself.

--------------------------------------------------------

2 months after the 'bet'

Jeongmin POV

It's only 1 month left for the bet, and I still don't know what to do.

"Jeongmin ah, wanna go with us to the bookstore after school? We have to find the book that Kang-Saem asked." Soojung asked me. And when she said 'us' that mean Soojung and Rinhee, right?

"SURE. Of course. Absolutely." I said not hiding my excitement.

"You guys come to?" Rinhee said referring to Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin.

"Nooooo" they said in synchronize.

"We hate books" Kwangmin bluntly said while Minwoo and Youngmin only nod, agree with Kwangmin words.

"Are you guys ready? Hurry, or I'll be late for practice today, girls" Myungsoo sunbae said from outside class.

"Jeongmin will come with us, oppa." Rinhee said.

"Great.... Now, hurry up....." He said.

 

At the bookstore.

Jeongmin POV

"Here you are~ and I have to practice right now. I'll be picking you up after practice, ok guys?" Myungsoo sunbae said. He's kid a busy with his band practice since they (the INFINITE) will debut soon as an idol band, an eye candy band of course since all of them are kkotminam, handsome. Even me as a man agree that all of the INFINITE members are handsome. kekeke~

"Arasso, oppa" Rinhee and Soojung said, and by that Myungsoo sunbae left us.

Let me tell you the truth. Actually I'm not interest to be here in bookstore, and actually I rarely being here surrounding the books. It's really frustrating me. My head hurt whenever I see a lot of books. It makes me dizzy. Owwhhh, my headddd..

"Jeongmin ah, gwenchana?" Rinhee asked full of concern.

"It;s okay. Kkokjongma.. :)"

"Rinhee ah, sorry, I'm forget to pick Jongsuk oppa at the airport. He's back today so-" Soojung suddenly said. Jongsuk oppa is Soojung's older brother. He is 2 year older than us. Once again guys, I'm not stalker, I just know it cause Soojung and Rinhee sometimes talk about him, really. Really. Really. Really. I'm an innocent kid, okay... Trust me.

"Hurry and pick him up. He must be waiting for you, Soojung ah. Don't mind me. I have Jeongmin here beside me. Right Jeongmin ah?" Rinhee said while tap my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, ye-yeah, right" I said, surprise with the sudden touch.

"Great. I gotta go now! Bye Jeongmin. Sorry Rinhee. And Jeongmin, can I asked you something?" Soojung asked.

"Sure" I simply said.

"Can you take Rinhee home after this?" Soojung begged.

"Sure~" I said. Happy.

"Great then. Bye guys~" by then Soojung left us.

------------------------

 

"I'm okay, oppa. No need to worries. Jeongmin will take me home now. Okay. Bye, oppa." Rinhee said to Myungsoo sunbae by phone.

"He's still practice?" I asked.

"uh huh. They've been bussy this past months, I rarely go home with Myungsoo oppa again. I rarely talked to him again not like before. I kind a miss our time." She said, staring blankly at the night sky.

"You miss Myungsoo sunbae that much?"

"Hmm. I'm kind of upset when he said he will debut soon as an idol, band idol. Jejoong oppa rarely come home earlier since he and dad busy with their work. Mom and I will be lonely." 

"If you feel lonely, you can tell me. I'll be come to you if you want." I bluntly said that.

"You will?" She said, surprised.

I turned to her and bravely hold her hands. "Yes, I will." And after I said that I can see her smile.

"Rinhee ah. Can I say something?" I said not letting her hands go.

"Sure, what are you wanna talking about?"

"You. Me...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Us"

"What?" She said.

"Can I be the one that can be your shoulder to cry on? No. I mean, can I be the only guy that you can rely on? I mean except your family of course. I mean that I like you. More than just a friend. I mean that would you- would you be my girlfriend?" What the- what the hell I said?! . . . tt!!! Owh, Damn you mouth, how could you betrayed me!!!!!!!! She will hate me. She don't like it. I know it!!! Shiittt!!! She will hate me. She just looking to the ground, that means that she just shock, surprise, and she will said that we supposed to become a friend like before and then here I am standing like a stupid broken heart boy. Oh, Lee Jeongmin you really dead!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHH SHUT UP BRAINNN!!!!

 

 

"Sure. I'd love to."

 

 

=======================

Done with this chapter finally.

Thanks for subscribing this story and Thanks for the comments~~

Thank youuuuu~

 

And here is the INFINITE for you.. =D