2

Please don't hate me

1 month after Myungsoo picked Rinhee from the cinema.

Jeongmin POV

"Annyeong.." Rinhee said while smiling to me and Kwangmin.

"Annyeongg.. So today you with your brother or Soojung, Rinhee ah?" Kwangmin asked Rinhee. Soojung is Rinhee's best of friend whom her house is right beside Rinhee's house. No, no, I'm not a stalker really. It's just that Rinhee always said that her house is right beside Soojung's house. That's it.

"With Myungsoo oppa ans Soojung and Sungyeol oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa, Howon oppa, Dongwoo oppa and Sungjongie oppa. We wanna go to the Sungyeol oppa's family cafe. Wanna come with us?" Rinhee invite us.

We're getting closer everyday after we watched movie together one month ago, and I'm happy for it. I mean I'M REALLY HAPPY!!! Maybe, it's just maybe after we more closer than this, she will become my girlfriend. Maybe.. kekekeke

 

5 months later

Jeongmin POV

"Hyung, really, I'm frustrated when i think about you and Rinhee. Why you not say that you love her from the day you meet her , hyung.." Minwoo complained to me.

"He's right, Jeongmin hyung. There's a lot of guys that want to be with Rinhee, you know?" Kwangmin said.

"In fact, you like her since junior high school, Lee Jeongmin" Youngmin said.

"So?  Am I have to confess to her and got rejection like the others? NO!!" I object.

"You'll never know before you try it, hyung" Minwoo said, showed his matured side to us.

"You can try with take her home when she's not with Myungsoo, and after that you can take her date. Just said to her that that's not a date but just tour aroung. And after that you will more closer to her. More and more closer. Like you can kiss her right after the date and said that you like her and you want to be her boyfriend and all, right?" Donghyun hyung said.

"Donghyun got the point." Hyunseong hyung said.

"Soooooooo?" Youngmin said while look at me waiting for some words from me.

"Let me think about it" I said and they look disappointed with that..

"Okay, I'll try. Happy?" I said, embarassed.

"3 months, hyung, I'll bet all of my pikachu that after 3 months Jeongmin hyung will be her boyfriend." Kwangmin said excited.

"Right, and what if after 3 months Jeongmin hyung still not become her boyfriend?" Youngmin asked.

"We can kill him right on the spot." Minwoo said and show me his smirk.

"Don't do that. I, my self not sure that Rinhee will become my girlfriend." I said. Sad.

"We can change from become-her-boyfriend to confess-to-her, right?" Hyunseong hyung said.

"Or what if Jeongmin can become her boyfriend we will make your dream come true, Jeongmin ah. And if you confess to her but she reject you, I will gave you my new cellphone. BUT, if you not confess nor become her boyfriend you will listen to everything that we ordered to you, Jeongmin ah." Donghyun hyung make a stupid deal to all of us.

"Whatever" I said and walk away from them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 week after the 'bet'

Myungsoo POV

"You smile a lot these days. Is there something that makes you happy like you talk and hang out with 'him', Rinhee ah?" I asked her and said 'him' whom i refer to Rinhee's crush.

"hehehehee" Rinhee just show me her smile. Her eyes showing how happy she is.

"Don't just smile to me, Rinhee ah. Hey! What if 'he' confessed to you? What will you said? Is it a 'yes' or you will reject him like you reject the others?" I asked her, currious.

"YES!! A big YES for him! But oppa, you know that he just thought that I just his friend. Hiiiiiiinnngggg.... Oppaaaaaaa..." She answer me, and pout. I know that the answer is YES, cause she's waiting for 'that person' more than 2 years.

 

The next day

Myungsoo POV

"Oppa, stop that lovey dovey act when there's me with you, guys. I mean that DON'T KISSING IN FRONT OF ME!!!!" Rinhee yelled to me and Soojung when I kiss Soojung's cheek when we reach out Rinhee and Soojung's classroom.

"Rinhee, can I talk to you. Umm.. I mean.. just... just ywo o-of u-us?" Sungjae said, Rinhee's other classmate, I guess.

" Sure" Rinhee said with smile, as always.

 

Jeongmin POV

"I-I like you, c-can you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Sungjae, one of our classmate said. It;s not that I'm stalker, I just curious why the model student like Sungjae asked Rinhee to talked to and just the two of them. And from my vision I can see that Sungjae want to asked Rinhee to be his girlfriend. And there he is, just like what I thought.

"Thanks.." Rinhee said.

Wait!! What?!! What she said?!!! THANKS?!!! What's that for? For liking her, cause she like him back?! OH NO!!! It's must be my imagination. But I see Sungjae smiling from ear to ear. My mind goes crazy REALLY! My heart! I have to cooling down my mind first. But when I was about to walk away I heard Rinhee said..

"But I'm sorry, Sungjae. Can we just be friend like before?"

And with that words Sungjae said "Sure, I know this would happened. I just want you to know about what I feel towards you, Rinhee ah. But let's just forget it. Let's become a friend like before." Even Sungjae said that words, I can feel the disappointed from his voice. A sad voice.

"Thanks, Sungjae ah. A nd I'm really sorry.." Rinhee said and walked away from Sungjae. Even that role-model-student like Sungjae can't be her boyfriend, then, what about a-regular-student like me?

 

=====================================

Here is Sungjae, the-role-model-student:

Yook Sungjae from BtoB. Let's make him the role student inthis fic. keke~

 

Please enjoy the fic~

I hope you like this fic~ keke

Thank youuuu~