Chapter 13

First Heartbreak

"I don't want to go!" you said hiding under your blanket.

"Come on it'll be fun!" Kikwang said trying to drag you out of bed.

"No!! There will be bears and bugs and portable toilets!!" You cried trying to get out of his strong grip.

"Sorry Honey, but I can't let you stay home." He stood up and carried you bridal style.

"Ya!! Kikwangie you dumdum put me down!!" He just chuckled.

"Put me down!!" You screamed kicking your legs.

"I'm not putting you down until you agree to go~!!"

The whole walk to school Kikwang had linked arms with you keeping a strong grip making sure you couldn't escape.

"Ya Kikwang-ah. We're at school, you can let go now." You say as you two approached the school.

"Nope. Not until we are on the bus."

You pouted dragging your feet before an idea popped up.

"What if I have to go to the bathroom." You questioned.

But Kikwang caught on. "You need to go? Let's go together!!"

You rolled your eyes before trotting towards the bus with Kikwang following closely behind.

"Where you want to sit Eunnie?"

"Oppa~ sit with me!!" A familiar voice called.

You shifted your gaze to the entrance of the bus and saw Hana breathlessly running in pulling two suitcases.

This camping trip is only for two days. hehe~ she looks packed for a whole month!!

"Hana you're not in this class, what are you doing here?" Kikwang questioned.

"Our class bus is too full so I asked my teacher if I could go on your bus. Isn't it great!!" Hana beamed.

Your head laid against the cool glass of the bus's window. You had made a choice to sit by yourself, not wanting to come between the two siblings. All that entered your ears was the unceasing sound of your classmates chattering while you were sitting alone. Immediately you plugged in earbuds and began to listen to your music, ignoring everyone around you. The next hour and a half didn't seem so bad now. Music filled your ears and you occupied yourself with trying to pinpoint which member of you favorite group was singing and buried yourself within the lyrics.

As the time passed by civilization was quickly disappearing. No longer were there large buildings that towered over the city, but only small towns with family owned markets and businesses. The air was thick with the scent of pine trees and fresh air. You pouted as you realized that passing cars started to become rare. Whenever the bus came to a stop due to a traffic light, you would wave at random people in the cars next to you. You found the weird looks they gave you amusing.

The sun shined down on your face as you watched the trees pass by in blurs of green and brown. The trees were so tall that you found yourself wondering how the birds felt living freely on top.

A few moments passed and you grew bored from the view outside so you turned your head wondering what your friends were up to.

You saw Hyunseung sleeping, not suprising. The snoring boy had a curly mustache above his lips drawn by Dongwoon, in which you hoped wasn't permanent marker. Turning your head to the seat behind them you found Junhyung with his headphones on silently rapping to himself and writing in what looked like a notebook. Next to Junhyung was Yoseob who was happily staring into space. You chuckled to yourself looking at his overjoyed expression. You haven't known him for a long time but whenever you saw him, he had a smile on his face. He resembled a child that recieved a handful of candy.

Turning your attention back to the front of the bus you caught a glimpse of the campsite hidden behind the trees.

"Waa~ there's a beach too!!!" You heard someone scream.

"Oppa! Let's go to the beach together!" Hana flashes her most charming smile at Kikwang. "And you can teach me how to swim!"

"Sure!! Eunso can come too, she's a good swimmer!!"

"I guess.." Hana says, disappointed.

"Oh, really? OKAY~!!" Kikwang beamed.

"Why is it always Eunso?" Hana muttered to herself, irritated.

The bus came to a stop and everyone rushed out not waiting for further instructions.

"Everyone gather around and get into groups of three!!!" Miss Kim announces.

"Oh Eunso let's share a tent!!" Eunsook puts her arm around your shoulder.

"So are you three a group?" Ms. Kim asks approaching you two.

You look around and see Hana causually standing near you and Eunsook examining her nails.

Eunsook sends Hana death glares, but Ms. Kim didn't seem to notice.

"Great!" she claps her hands together. "Glad to see you making friends Hana."

"I can't believe i'm stuck in a tent with you." Dongwoon mumbles with his arms crossed.

"You think I want to share with someone who sleeps with his sticking up in the air?" Hyunseung retorts.

"Stop it guys." Doojoon smacks the back of their heads with the magazine he was reading.

Dongwoon takes a glance at the magazine, "Whoa hyung what were you reading!?"

Hyungseung grabs the magazine and flips through the pages. "Oh.. woow." he says dryly.

Doojoon quickly snatches it and raises it above his head.

Dongwoon easily takes it and starts making erted faces. "Ohh hyung I never knew you were like this!!"

Doojoon nervously glances at Eunsook hoping she wasn't paying attention. "What are you talking about its a soccer magazine, stop making those faces!!"

"Are you guys excited? You must be with all this commotion." Ms.Kim smiles. "Alright, start setting up your tents."

"Okay, let's put this tent together!! Hana aren't you going to help?" You ask cheerfully.

"You guys seem to be doing fine on your own. Bye~" Hana skipps over to her brother's tent. "Oppa~ Do you need any help?" she asks with sparkling eyes.

"Oh, aren't you going to help out Eunso?"

"I already offered.They told me to get lost." She cutely pouts.

"What? That doesn't seem like them." Kikwang furrowed his eyebrows.

Hana shruggs, "It's okay, I can just help you."

--------------------

After setting up you stepped back and admired your work.

"Hey this isn't back for a first timer. Good job. Now let's go to the beach!!" Kikwang exclaimed

"Sounds fun!! Hold on let me change into something more comfortable."

"Eunsook!! Let's go to the beach!!"

"Nah. It's okay i'm going to help Miss Kim set up activities for tomorrow."

"Aww.. well have fun."

"You too don't drown."

"Ha.Ha. Gee thanks!!" You said with sarcasm.

As you made your way out of the trees sunlight began to seep through the leaves and you had to stop and admire the view. The beach was breath taking and very beautiful. The ocean glistened as the sun rays hit the water. The sand was soft without a trace of litter and garbage like the beaches you went to in the city. The air smelled fresh and not polluted. You wouldn't mind staying here for the rest of the trip.

"You're here!!" Hana says brightly, but slowly her smile faded when she saw you trailing behind Kikwang.

"Damn, shes here too." You heard her mumble but you decided to ignore it and get ready to swim.

You slightly turned your head to them. "I'm going to go ahead and-" You couldn't continue.

OH MY GOD. Whaattt..

Kikwang was taking off his shirt revealing his toned abs. Suddenly everything went in slow motion. It wasn't your first time seeing him shirtless but the last time you saw was when you two were little.

When did he start working out? Aishh.. why am I looking? Gotta look somewhere else before-

"Eunso Unni, why are you staring at Oppa's abs?" Hana asked

"His side fat is sticking out." you say plainly trying to hide the fact that you were caught

"WHAT YOU SAY? FAT?! EXCUSE ME THIS IS ALL MUSCLE." Kikwang says flexing like a swimsuit model.

"AHHH!! MY INNOCENT EYES!! HOW COULD YOU CALL THAT THING MUSCLE!?"

"THING!? YOU WANT TO DIE PARK EUNSO!?" Kikwang barks

"K BYE." You said quickly making a run for it.

-------------------

"Hana if you want to learn how to swim the first thing you have to do is go in the water."

"But the water is salty, it'll get in my hair.."

It took a while to convince her and slowly and gradually she went deeper into the water. The water was now at her waist.

"Good job!! Okay now put both hands on my shoulders and let yourself float."

She hesitated at first but followed your instructions

"Okay now start kicking."

After a couple of minutes of kicking Hana was already complaining.

"Ughh this is soo hard!! I'm tired, lets stop." Hana says fustrated

"But you didn't even-" She shot you a glare before making her way to her brother.

Kikwang was sitting in the sand listening to music.

"How was swimming lessons?"

"Soo.. hard!!"

"Don't worry you'll get it. Where's Eunso?"

"Over there." She said pointing at you

You were done drying yourself and was now scavenging for a stick to write with.

"Yo swimming instructor-nim." Kikwang called approaching you

"Sup fat." You teased looking up at him.

"Since i'm nice i'll give you three seconds to run."

"Whatcha going to do? Hehe. Sit on me?"

"Your three seconds are up."

He swiftly picked you up bridal style and started running towards the water.

"Okay okay i'm sorry i'm sorry!! Waa~ so muscular!! You should become a model!!" You pleaded.

"Too late. Should've thought of that before calling me fat.. twice!!"

He dropped you into the water.

"REALLY?! THE SHALLOW AREA? HAHAHA!! FAT.FAT.FAT.FAT!!" You laughed running away.

"FRIEND OR NOT YOU WILL PAY!!" He quickly chased after you splashing water at you

You screamed happily and started splashing back. Just like that Kikwang's act of revenge turns into a water fight. As you two continued to splash water you imagined what would've happened if Kikwang didn't drag you on this trip.

Thank you Kikwangie~!!