Present

IDENTICAL ( on Hiatus )

Yoona woke up to the usual morning orchestra of the seaside village of SooRak. After alot of rolling over her bed, she stood up and stretched her arms around. "Yah Im Yoona are you awake yet? Get your lazy bum in here already, your breakfast is starting to cool off. And dont forget to fix your bed! You keep on makiing your halmeoni do that for you! tch"

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Dae harabeoji~" 

Yoona's POV

Yes, that was my grandpa. He is so loud, seriously. I can't believe I was able to endure my childhood with him here, oh well, halmeoni is an exception, but I do love them, and my gramps is the most amazing 80-year-old harabeoji you'll ever meet. Enough with blabber, I got up and shoved my pillows where it usually located whenever I come home. Shush, I'm not lazy and neither am I an unclean person. Mornings just doesn't work on me , I guess. 

I dragged myself out of my room and in the kitchen. On the table served steamed noodles, suitable enough for this cold morning. I looked up and saw my halmeoni bringing in plates for me. "Good morning Yoongie, enjoy your breakfast nae?" I smiled beamingly at her before being interrupted by a booming sound from somewhere in the washroom. "Stop cooing that grown up girl, you sound so disgusting! Get me some towel in here ppali!" Halmeoni and I just looked at each other and chuckled. This is my family, in fact, halmeoni said I have harabeoji's personality. I'm quite worried about that though.

"Yoong~"

"Dae halmeoni?"

"About this Seoul thing, have you made up your mind yet?"

Now that brings on the focus. Yep, Seoul: The place I've been setting my goals for; one that motivated me in my schooling. Call me conceited but yes, I excel in my studies you know? My culinary talents are of help as well. I want to finish my culinary course with flying colors so that I could get to Seoul as soon as possible.

 

And to finally meet him again.

 

I have this oppa, I dont know if he still remembers me, but his name is Donghae. We were insepearble during our childhood and well, he left for Seoul after his halmeoni died. I felt really bad but we had a pledge, and I still have the ring. I know it was just like a child's play, promising to marry each other and stuff but mind you, whenever I remember that moment, it's much sweeter than watching a drama. It was likemfantasy and romcom in one. I don't know where he is, what he currently looks like, but I know fate will bring us together again, cheesy and disgusting or whatsoever it is, I still believe on that pinky swear so stop mocking me alright?

 

So I just gave halmeoni an assuring smile. "Yeah halmeoni"


Aiden's POV

"Good Morning Young Master"

I muttered and signaled the maid to carry on with her work. What is so good in the morning anyway? 

I trudged toward the shower before heading downstairs for an early breakfast. "Aiden, have you packed up already?" that was my gramps, straightforward as usual, and the usual morning greeting I get is just as vain as this. "I already did sir."

The Seoul branch of gramps' restaurant is starting to get low stars, and I was confronted to go and manage it myself. I guess its a good thing, visiting my own nationality, but still, I'm not there for personal matters anyway. I did not finish my breakfast further, I don't like being in one space with my gramps alone. 

"Are you done eating dear?"

I looked up and smiled "Yes gran, I need to proceed to the airport earlier and I also need to get some files in the office"

Gran came up to me and frowned, rubbing my shoulders with her frail palm. "Darling be sure not to overwork yourself there okay? I will be contacting your uncle to accommodate you in the country. And be sure to take your meals regularly, you won't want granny to get worried sick while youre away" I chuckled and gave gran an assuring hug, earning a grunt from my gramps which I always shove off. "I'll be alright gran, I've grown up independent already" and again, I earned another grunt. After a quick peck on her cheeks, I gave a bow to my grandfather before grabbing my case and went towards the garage. Its gonna be another long day.


Author's POV

"You still spoil him until now huh?"

The old lady glanced at his husband with a scoff. "At least I see him as my grandson, not treating him like my business secretary"

"This is his fate SoRan, being on the Lee bloodline is an honor, he should be thankful. I dont even know if he really is my grandson"

"Harold!" The man looked up from his meal and raised his brow to his wife. "What? You expect me to not become doubtful after having a grandson pop out of nowhere?" SoRan huffed and squinted her eyes to her husband, shaking her head in disbelief. "You are being inhumane Harold, I don't recognize the man I married and raised a child with on you." and with that, she walked out and made loud steps upstairs from anger.

The old man watched her leave and sighed. "You are so naive Soran, being always kindhearted never helped us. See what happened to our prodigal son tsk."


Yoona's POV again

 

IM FINALLY PACKING UP!

Youre asking why?

I'm reaching it. I'm taking my first step to my dreams weeee~

Yeah yeah I'm going to US! 

My school sent applications of the newly graduated culinary students to New York since they are finding new employees, and yes I was one of them. After a couple of weeks of waiting and anticipating, I got a mail from US, stating compliments and that they're needing of employees of my standard!(talk about flattery) So yeah, here I am now, all packed up and ready to head to the airport in Seoul. I wish I could stay longer in Seoul though, maybe a couple of months or so for /necessary/ things and such. But ohwell, maybe if I'd be able to be duper successful with my job abroad, I could go to Seoul and search for him, then he'd be very happy to see me being able to reach my dreams!

Okay enough witht he ruckus. I'm done packing up what needs to be brought now. With a hum, I stood up and opened the door with a beaming smile. "MY DEAR DARLING SEOUL, MY DEAR DARLING NEW YORK, MY DEAR DARLING *COUGH*donghaeoppa*COUGH*, HERE I COME!" and with that, I slipped, and fell face first on the wooden floor of the house.

"You clumsy girl! see what happens when you barge out of the house without even saying goodbye to your grandpa when youre going to leave us completely!" Okay, I'm used to this clumsiness but hey, I just heard a sniff? I looked around and saw my harabeoji and halmeoni cooped up in the door frame, sobbing. Well ladidaah, I didn't break my nose but I had just broke my heart.

I pouted and whined, got up and hugged my grandfather, squeezing him in my toght embrace. Yes, he is such a pain at times, no, always, but I love him very much. I was supposed to be a doctor like what he dreamed me to be, but he made me do my own will. He IS my grandfather after all. "Harabeoji, remember to not keep on nagging on halmeoni arasso? Stop forgetting things and bring towel everytime you go for a shower. Halmeoni might be away and then you'd get a cold." I giggled and faced my halmeoni, wiped off her tears and poked her now-cherry-pink nose before kissing her multiple times. "Halmeoni, I'm gonna miss your dishes. Please stay healthy okay? I'll stay in contact with you consequently" She sniffed and hugged/choked me unbearably. "I'm gonna miss my clumsy little baby, make sure you send letters alright?" I bobbed my head and sent my last farewell to them, and my fellow villagers whom was crowding over our fence. Them doing this, makes me cry more. I'M NOT LEAVING COMPLETELY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I'M SOBBING! ;~;


 

Donghae's POV

"FINGER TASTY CUPCAKES FOR SALE SALE SALE! LOOOKIE HERE MAAM WOW YOU LOOK TRENDY TODAY! MIND TO CHECK OUR  SWEET NEW PRODUCTS?"

Yep, I'm on a roll today. Oh wait, I'm on a roll everyday! So yes as you can see I'm selling cupcakes and sweet stuff with my mini side street business. I have colleagues too such as the one who bakes, sells and such. I'm actually working with three of them: Kyungsoo, the baker, Chanyeol with his big mouth helps me with the selling, and the one who keeps on nagging at us is Victoria. Yeah were a whole bunch and we all came together from one university. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are my juniors, Victoria is in my batch and we both graduated already. 

So yeah, here we are in our usual place, being crowded by customers. Oh and wait, did I mention I'm the group's manager? Oh yes baby, I am.

"LEE DONGHAE WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ZONING OUT?"

"Sheesh Vic, why don't you chill sometimes?" She scowled at me and threw a whisk, which I dodged like a boss.

"Vic noona is on her heat today as always hyung" Chanyeol chuckled, earning a whack on his back and a finger pointing at him "Yah, you as well, get back to work!" "Yah yah Song Qian, that is my line, okay?" 

"Oh sorry boss but it can't be helped because you were not doing what youre supposed to do!"

"Okay okay Im sellin' Im sellin'"

And this is what happens to us everyday. It seems scary since we have a female monster here but mind you, this gang is cool. We're not just any other workmates but we made this business together for two years now and we are in one great bond, although Victoria is such a pain in the . Aside from nagging at us, she bakes together with Kyungsoo. Victoria graduated in culinary and I graduated in Business. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are still in their university year, Kyungsoo taking up Culinary while Chanyeol is taking up Business like me as well. So thats our whole bunch.

 

After a hard day of work we went back to our apartments. We got ourselves one. Its just small but it can actually accommodate the four of us. It's a neat crib, we got five rooms, a wooden terrace and a basement. Kitchen and Comfort Room is a must of course. I went to my room and threw myself on my bed. Sigh, we are totally on a roll this past few days. I rummaged something from underneath my bed and pulled a box out, revealing a totally worn out childish ring. I grinned and blew away the dust. 

Soon Yoona, we're gonna see each other soon, and then our fingers will be inserted with an actual ring, a real one. Then I will be watching you walk through the red carpet with the sound of wedding bells in the background and make our pledge as promised. We will be together forever then. I wish you still remember that time though, you pabo little girl. 

 

 

Fate will bring us back, I know that.


 

(A/N)

Hai sobs;; I can't speak more, I'm terrible.

I hope you were still subscribing subchingus. If you are, please let me know below. I'm actually slowly losing hope in this fic and all but I decided to try to continue it further, adding some minor characters. Check out the new foreword by the way, the new charas are there ^0^ thanks for keeping up with me <3

Bai and Tilaliloo Ti amo ;3;