Birth and Separation

IDENTICAL ( on Hiatus )

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR IT SO LONG AND YET I DIDN'T EVEN HAD LONG PROGRESS :'(((( I WAS SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE IT ALL BECAUSE IT SUMMER. UNFORTUNATELY I GOT SUMMER FREAGIN' JOB. IM SO SORRY GUISE TT^TT.

 

THEREFORE I'M GOONA HIRE SOME CO-AUTHORS! (yeepdidoo~)

skilled subbies please pm me :3 i'm gonna pick ones who suits my taste and can relate with what i imagined to plot. Hopefully, there's someone who'll apply T.T before pm-ing me please comment first if you wanna :3 

Okiesh then here's my hiddedn unprogressed freagin' first two chapters. Please enjoy and do leave some comments. It might get my hopes up \o/ lol otl. gotta go now. please keep in touch. Youngwonhi Saranghae subscriber bebehs :****

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Push!"

 

Yoon Ji grunted as she let out another breath. Sweat came dripping from her forehead as she screamed in pain .

 

"Come on YoonJi! You can do it! Youre almost there!

The neighbor quack doctor supported her as she pushed out the visible head from under her. 

 

 

 

YoonJi is a young girl from the village of SooRak, a seaside village in South korea.  

 (moon chae won)

A charming girl as she is, attracted most of the village boys. But neither got the chance to be her namja chingu (boyfriend) until a medical volunteer came to work in their village. Since YoonJi is trained by her neighbor quack doctor in herbal medicines, she worked with the volunteers. One particular volunteer became very interested in her. His name is JongHi .

  (lee dong wook)

JongHi was one lucky guy to catch YoonJi's attention. Which is why it alarmed one of YoonJi's suitor, JaeGyum.  

(cha seung won)

After alot of meeting and work with each other, YoonJi and JongHi became fond of each other and they eventually became lovers.  He wanted YoonJi for himself. He was the first one to be his suitor, he had been attracted to her since their childhood. It seemed so unfair for him, and so, JaeGyum's obsession worsenned. He plotted a murder on JongHi. A struggle left Jonghi dead, leaving YoonJi bearing their baby alone.

 

JaeGyum then was nowhere to be found.

 

Back to YoonJi's struggle, she let out a last grunt and a cry of a baby filled the room. YoonJi's relatives' worries turned into hopes. YoonJi's mom,YoonJoo, as well as JeonHi's mom, SoRan came running inside the room.

All of them hussled inside to take a peek to YoonJi's healthy baby boy. Everyone crowded YoonJi's mom, who has the baby in her arms, fussing over and cooed on how cute the baby is.

 

YoonJi left another scream, followed by another cry of a baby. Heads turned and the quack doctor immediately ran beside YoonJi. Below her is another healthy baby boy. 

 

After a few minutes, YoonJi's mom came back with one baby in her arms. 

"YoonJi~ Take a look at your baby. The other is in JeongHi's mom. He looks exactly like---"

 

YoonJi's mom took a short pause as she noticed her daughter motionless and pale. her eyes strated becomning watery."YoonJi? YoonJi wake up. Youre little boy wants to see you. YoonJi!" She pleaded her daughter as she sniffed and cupped her daughter's chin.

"YoonJoo gwenchana?"

JeonHi's mom went inside with the other baby in her arms. She looked from YoonJoo to YoonJi. At the time she figured out the situation, she sat beside YoonJoo and comforted her, joining her melancholy, she cried.

------------------------------------------

 

"YoonJoo"

YoonJi's mom sniffed and looked behind her shoulder. "We have to talk about our grandsons" So Ran placed her palm in YoonJoo's shoulder.

"I have to go back to New York. But I cannot leave you with this two children."

"What do you mean?"

"I know its against your will-- it is against our will to leave the twins. But this is for yours and the children's own good"

"SoRan I don't want to be away from my grandsons. "

"You won't. I will bring one of them and the other will be with you. Think of it YoonJoo. "

 

There was a long period of silence. A long period of decision making. After a couple of minutes, YoonJoo stood and decided.

"Let us not talk about this to the children again." YoonJoo made a last look to the baby in the arms of JeongHi's mom. "Let us leave fate to bring them back together"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) 

Heyyaa Sub chinguus~! Thanks so much for waiting and supporting this story though it took me alot of time to update. Im sorry for beeing overacting about such a reason of not getting a poster. Actually the poster request shop was closed when the thime I actually had the chance to request after a long time TT.TT Such an unfortunate person. Anyhooo, sorry for takingb the update a very long time. Actually it also took me alot of time thinking of the korean character names Hahaha.

I'm sorry for making this first update short but what do you think of the update? Comments are very much appreciated! :333

 

#saranghaesubchingus!