Chapter Seven

Rain

A/N School was so freaking busy for a few weeks so didn't have time to update, but here it is T^T. And OMG went to CNBlue concert and was spazzing so much xD Anyway, please SUBSBRIBE AND COMMENT :D yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Jaejoong didn't know how to react. He couldn't. Yunho's lips burnt into his and he clutched the sides of his shirt. Realising what he did, Yunho gave a small gasp and pulled away. For a while, only the soft patter of the light rain was heard and they caught their breaths, even though it lasted for only a few seconds. Jaejoong felt heat rush up to his cheeks and he dropped his head, hiding his blush. Why? Is it possible that he likes me? He suddenly became interested in the puddle in front of him, the raindrops falling into it, causing small ripples. The fog was still thick around them, but that was better. He didn't want Yunho to see his expression. He heard Yunho clearing his throat.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what had gotten into me...I-" 

Suddenly, Yunho's phone rang and Jaejoong's heart slowed back down and finally got the courage to look up. He saw Yunho stumbling for his phone and he frowned as he looked at the screen.  

"Jihye? Why did you call me? Is everything OK back at home?... What?!...How?... No, I don't want to see him... Right now?... Fine!"
He ended the call with a frustrated grunt and clenched his eyes shut and massaging the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Is everything alright?" Jaejoong asked, worried and Yunho nodded.
"I think I have to go back home for awhile," he said and muttered, "Someone that I'm not expecting is expected to arrive...I guess you'll have to go back yourself. Tell Dara I might not be back till 6."
Jaejoong nodded and acted as if the short kiss was not replaying in his mind over and over again.
"Then I'll head back and call Dara to come pick me up."

A car stopped with a sudden screech nearby and a boy stepped out of the car. He looked more closely and squinted at the figure in the mist.  
"I knew that I could spot my Yun anywhere! What is he doing out in the rain?" He propped his umbrella on his shoulder and marched through the gates of the park. 

"Yuuuun!" the boy shouted at the top of his lungs, his eyes only on the figure ahead and Yunho turned and staggered back as the boy walked faster towards him. His face fell when he saw who it was.
"Cha-Changmin..." He stuttered and Changmin grinned, his eyes mismatched, as he stood a few inches in front of Yunho. Jaejoong had hid behind a tree, close to where they were standing, as soon as he heard the boy's voice. He had called Dara already, so he had to wait anyway. From his point of view, he could only see Yunho's back and the tall boy with the weird mismatched eyes was facing his direction. He didn't know why he was hiding, but he didn't care less. He was curious. Who's the stranger?

"Why did you come back?" Yunho said bitterly and bluntly.

"Aaww, aren't you supposed to say things like 'I missed you, Min!' or not even a 'Long time no see!'?"

"It's been five years, Min. Five years! How do you expect me to say those things when you just left like that? I haven't heard from you since, and you can't just suddenly appear out of the mist and say 'Here I am, I'm back!'. How do you think I would feel?" Jaejoong frowned, was he Yunho's brother? 
"So, why'd you come back?" 

There was a pause and then Changmin spoke,"I came back for you, Yun. Why else would I come back? Because I missed eating kimchi?"
Yunho stepped back and shook his head. "We broke up as soon as you left, Min. We're done. We were done a long time ago. I can't have the same feelings for you like before anymore."

Jaejoong felt a burning feeling bubbling in his stomach. So Yunho has a boyfriend? And he had kissed Jaejoong so easily? That idiot! he thought, his eye twitching. His ears perked up as he heard his name being said.

"It's that Kim Jaejoong isn't it? Why Yunho, what's so good about him? No, it's a lie isn't it? It's not true, right?" Yunho looked at him blankly.

"What?"

"It's all over the news, dummy. Here..." He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and started wiping down the egg that soaked through his shirt. "Who did this to you? Are you hated because of that bastard?"
 

Jaejoong couldn't listen to it anymore and he began to walk away when he heard Yunho shout. "Get away from me!"
Jaejoong whirled around as he saw Yunho shoving Changmin away from him. Shocked, Changmin looked at him with eyes like an abandoned puppy.  

"You can't just act like nothing had happened between us! And don't call Jaejoong that! This isn't right...Look, just don't bother me again. I don't want to see you anymore," He muttered, turning away from the boy that had hurt him for too long. 

"Yunho..." Changmin gently said and reached out for his hand but out of the blue, someone else grabbed it. 

"Let's go," Jaejoong tugged him away from Changmin. Being dragged off once again, he mumbled, "Why are you still here?" 

"Why? Is your relationship with that guy, that serious that you have to not let me know?" Yunho opened his mouth to deny it when Changmin shouted from behind. They turned as he charged towards them, pointing a shaking finger at Jaejoong's hand which was strongly grasping Yunho's.

"HEY YOU, *BEEP* BASTARD! LET GO OF HIM, YOU SON OF A *BEEP* KIM JAE - " His sentence was muffled as one whole Chocopie was stuffed in his mouth by the unseen Dara that had suddenly went between them.

"That should shut him up for awhile. Let's go, and I'm not gonna asking why the hell you two are lovingly holding hands." Dara shifted her eyes towards their linked hands and Yunho quickly slipped out of Jaejoong's grip and without a glance at Changmin, he followed Dara to the car with Jaejoong closely behind. Ignoring Changmin's angry mumbles, he knew that he was going to keep on bothering him. They left him standing there, trying to swallow and munch on the whole Chocopie. Changmin was just one of those people who always got whatever they wanted, if he couldn't he always found a way.

The car was dead silent. Yunho was swimming in his own thoughts, Jaejoong sulking for whatever reason and Dara having a mental conflict whether to talk or not. To break the ice, she asked the question that was troubling her the whole time, mainly her nose. 

"Is it just me or does it really stink in here?" Yunho sniffed his shirt and retched.

"Ugh, it's me..." He confessed and Dara grabbed baby wipes from the front and chucked it to Yunho.

"Wow, did they throw rotten eggs on you or something? Hurry up and wipe it off, and also dry yourselves with the towels at the back, Jaejoong." Jaejoong watched Yunho struggling to wipe the dried egg off and reached over to help him. They were in an awkward position. Yunho was drying his hair off with a towel while Jaejoong was rubbing baby wipes all over his stomach. The atmosphere was so tense that nothing was said and Yunho didn't even bother telling Jaejoong to stop even though he was furiously heating up and making his stomach extremely uncomfortable.

"Oh, and by the way, I have to stop at a store nearby. That guy ate my last Chocopie and I have to restock my snacks...who is he anyway? He seems close to you, Yunho." Jaejoong's hands stopped wiping the eggs off and dried his hair with a towel so hard, it felt like his head was about to drop.

"No one special," Yunho mumbled and propped his chin in his hands, watching the drops going down the window. By the looks of it before, that boy looked like someone who cared about Yunho a lot, but Dara ignored that fact and said,"Okay, if you say so." Respecting someone else's privacy was the best if it came to people who didn't feel like talking about it, that's what Dara had learnt since she was young. And being a manager had to respect that. Dara parked the car and reluctantly got out of it,  looking at the back seats where the two pretend lovers were facing opposite directions with their eyebrows furrowed. She sighed and left both of them alone.

As Dara left, Jaejoong faced Yunho, undoing his seatbelt. 
"Yunho," The other boy didn't even move a muscle.
"Yunho!" Jaejoong said it more louder, but continued anyway knowing that Yunho could still hear him.
"Who is he? That Changmin, your boyfriend? Your real boyfriend? Do you like him? Did you ever love him?" Yunho clenched his jaw and undid his seatbelt, whipping it away. 

"Gosh, Jaejoong, I don't need you nosing into my business! I'm already so pissed and my vein is bursting out of my neck from controlling my anger. Please, just leave me alone for awhile." 

"No, I can't. I want to know who that boy is, what do you mean he left you five years ago?"

"It's none of your business." 

"It is! You kissed me, so now it's my business. And besides, I am your 'boyfriend'."Yunho's ears burned and he smoothed his hair, hiding them. 

"That...that didn't mean anything, pretend that it never happened, ok? You just looked-" He stopped in the middle of the sentence realising if he said the word at the tip of his tongue, it would contradict what he had just said. He looked out the window again and mumbled, "Forget it."

A little hurt, just a little, Jaejoong shifted his sitting position and mumbled to himself.  "Fine, be that way. Jeez..."

Then he suddenly remembered how Yunho had said before it happened. That that time wasn't the first time they met. Had they met before? Sneaking a glance at Yunho, he moved closer until they were sitting directly next to each other. 

"What did you mean that 'it's not the first time we met'?" Yunho looked sideways and gave a shout, clutching his heart. "Don't appear like that! God, Jaejoong!" Jaejoong cocked his eyebrow and smirked.

"I was right next to you before, I'm only a few centimetres closer. Or are you nervous that I'm so close to you? Answer my question!"

Yunho huffed and muttered, "You don't remember? When you were just a street singer?" Jaejoong thought hard and shook his head.

"Nup." Yunho's face fell and looked disappointed and Jaejoong couldn't help but felt an urge to . But what had happened? He remembered that there was one time when gangsters had stolen his money. He widened his eyes. 

"So it was you!" Yunho smiled inside and expected a huge hug of thanks but instead was met with a hard punch on his arm. 

"How could you steal my money?" Jaejoong whined. Yunho shook his head violently.

"What, no...you got it all wrong!"

"Huh?" 

"Fine then, if you think of me that way. If you didn't remember that means it didn't mean anything to you." Yunho shuffled away from Jaejoong and squished himself against the car door, pouting. Jaejoong's memory of that incident was all in parts and he wasn't bothered to think hard when he saw Yunho so adorably teasable. He moved his face closer to Yunho, blowing into his ear, he whispered, "Tell me, I can't remember. Please remind me of our first meeting." Yunho screamed and slammed the back of his hand onto Jaejoong's nose with a loud smack. His hands flew to his gaping mouth as heard the loud crunch.

"Oh my god! Are you OK? Answer me!" Jaejoong flopped down and tears sprang into his eyes and he groaned. Yunho clambered over him and took his hands away from his nose with worried eyes. 

"Let me see," He said softly and suddenly the car door opened. 

"There were only two boxes of Chocopies left, so I took them all - Uuuuhh, what the hell are you doing, guys?" Dara had just left them for about ten minutes and she came back seeing Yunho on all fours on top of Jaejoong. To her, it looked as if Yunho was abour to harrass Jaejoong, with the tears in his eyes and his hands in Yunho's as if he was trying to stop him from doing anything further. They quickly got back up and sat down into their seats, stumbling with their seatbelts. Dara shook her head tutting. 

Jaejoong his nose and a scene played back in his mind. A boy was screaming like Bruce Lee and was punching and kicking the bullies that had stolen his money. The way he fought was like that blow to his nose that Yunho had given. He looked at Yunho and back at his fist and then at Yunho. Was that what Yunho meant? Was that boy...really him?