Peter Pan!

Brothers for Life (Second Version)

Junsu hates growing up. He hates wasting his time doing things he doesn’t even know if he really wanted to in the first place. Did he want to be a businessman? Wait; did he even care about his father’s company when he was a little boy? All he cared about was soccer and freedom. And, music. Junsu sings. He sings awesomely and he thinks it doesn’t suit his tough businessman image and his friends think the idea about being a tough businessman is stupid. There were times when he wondered around and tried hard to think when exactly he started to care about growing up. He couldn’t tell each time. And, as he grew up he knew he had to start taking responsibilities. He is the only son and the only heir of his family’s business. As much as he didn’t want to care, he had to. He might love his freedom as a kid, but he loves his parents even more.

“Mr. Kim, are you listening?” his secretary asks while frowning at him. Junsu snaps his gaze back to her and she sighs, like she knows Junsu is out of his right mind again.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” Junsu smiles sheepishly.

“You have to fly to Jeju for the weekend because you have an important meeting there,” she repeats again, “you wanted me to remind you about this over and over again.”

Junsu closes his eyes for a while and when he opens them again, he throws his gaze out of the window. There are so many things he needs to figure out. Ever since his company got into trouble, there’s so much pressure on his shoulders and he doesn’t know if he can keep on with this whole thing.

“Mr. Kim, are you alright? You’ve been out of it this whole day,” his secretary says with sympathy in her eyes. She knows how Junsu’s so stressed out about this whole thing.

Junsu nods. He stands up and takes his coat after a while. “Call Siwon and tell him that I need him to cover this meeting up for me. I need to leave for several days, a week tops.”

His secretary nods in understanding. Everyone in the office loves to have Junsu around ever since the beginning. They all are very sad to see the way Junsu takes this problem. He gets more stress out day by day and they want him to just stop, take a deep breath, and leave for a while.

“Anything else you want me to do?” she asks softly.

Junsu stands by the door and looks at her with a smile. “If my parents ask where I’m going, just tell them I’m with my friends. And, contact me only if someone gets hurt or worse than that. Okay?”

“Yes, boss.” She smiles as she watches Junsu leaves the office.

“,” Yoochun says as he pulls his blanket over his head when the sunshine comes through the window. “! I just got back from Paris this afternoon and I barely even got sleep in the plane. Seriously.”

“Hyung, why do you curse so much?”

Yoochun snaps his eyes open and sits up. He looks to his left, where Changmin’s sitting on his bedside with frown on his forehead. Yoochun rubs his eyes and looks to the person who’s standing by the window and it’s Junsu. A few seconds later, a sensitive hormonal Jaejoong comes inside with Yunho’s clinging on his shoulder.

“Rise and shine, flyboy,” Junsu greets and throws his coat to the couch on the other side of the room.

“Intervention?” Yoochun asks groggily.

“More like ruining my schedule. I’m supposed to be at the studio right now!” Jaejoong says as he pouts.

 Junsu snorts at his hyung’s words. He can understand the anger but he really thinks it’s unnecessary. “Oh, please, hyung. Stop being a workaholic.”

Yunho nods and plops down next to Changmin on the bed, while Jaejoong rules Yoochun’s couch. “But, seriously, Junsu, what’s with this emergency meeting?”

“What emergency meeting?” Yoochun asks. He looks to his left and notices the red mark on Changmin’s chest. Yoochun gasps, “.”

“Stop being so paranoid, hyung,” Changmin says and Yoochun looks up to see his mocking expression, “I was painting at my place and Junsu hyung showed up in front of the door, telling me to get my coat and kidnapped me just like that. It’s paint, not blood.”

Yoochun sighs in relieve. “Well, that explains a lot.”

“We freaked out too,” Jaejoong says with a little worry in his eyes.

“He scolded Junsu,” Yunho whispers loudly and Changmin laughs, making Yoochun and Junsu smile.

“It was awesome seeing Junsu hyung being scold like that. Been a long time~” Changmin sings and everybody laughs at that.

“So, really, what’s up?” Yoochun asks again to Junsu.

Junsu smiles and prepares himself to talk. The four of them realize it must be something’s serious, or crazy. “What do you think about London, Min?”

Changmin shrugs. “My favorite place. Why?”

“I was just thinking, maybe we should go there. The five of us.”

Changmin frowns. There’s confusion on his face. “But, isn’t you company in trouble or something? You have to be here to take care of it.”

“I need some time off.”

“Is it okay? I mean, hyung-“

“It’s okay, Changmin. Really. Maybe, this will make me look like I’m giving up so easily. But,” Junsu sighs, “do you know that business major was not really my first choice? I wanted to play soccer. It was ridiculous, I knew. I am who I am now is not entirely because I wanted to be like this. Do you get it? I can’t. I need some time off.” He turns around and looks out of the window, the shimmering light of Seoul during almost-night time. “And, I think all of us do too. Jaejoong hyung is too busy pretending with his works because he is upset about everything. Yunho hyung doesn’t want to admit that his grandfather’s case takes toll on him so much. Yoochun is…well, he still hasn’t figured out about the things he wants to do in life, right?” he asks and when Yoochun nods hesitantly, he continues, “Changmin is sad with his condition but he doesn’t want to care. And, I live a life of someone else’s.”

Changmin snorts quietly and everybody turns around to find him smiling like a stupid person. “Wow! We’re too ed up.”

Jaejoong throws a pillow from across the room and hits Changmin right on the head. Changmin glares at him. “Who taught you to curse?” And the five of them laugh when Changmin points at Yoochun and Yoochun hits the back of his head.

When they all calm down a little bit, Junsu looks at them one by one. “So, what do you guys say?”

Changmin shrugs. “I never say no to London.”

Yunho throws his hands up in the air. “I, honestly, am trying to not give a about my family’s mess. So, I guess, London it is!”

Changmin looks at him with worry. “Hyung, are you sure? Your grandfather might need you here.”

Yunho shakes his head and ruffles Changmin’s hair. “They’ll be fine without me. Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong smiles. “As long as nobody curses on our way there,” Jaejoong says as he rolls his eyes.

“Hell yeah!” Yoochun yells and throws high five with Yunho.

The four of them went back to their places right after their emergency meeting. Yoochun made several calls to make sure that their private plane is ready by midnight and no schedule for him to work for the next seven days. Jaejoong took Changmin back with him and helped him to pack for several days in London. Changmin couldn’t stop smiling.

Meanwhile, Yunho finds an envelope right in front of the door of his apartment. He opens the lock and comes inside with the envelope on his hands. But, his mind is distracted immediately when Junsu calls.

“Hyung, you’re ready?”

“I just got back. I haven’t packed anything yet!” Yunho says in defense.

“Pack your clothes now!”

“I will! And, I can’t start now if you’re still talking to me on the phone.”

“I’ll come pick you up in fifteen minutes because Yoochun just called and said the plane is ready in an hour. Jaejoong hyung and Changmin are already on their way to the airport.”

“What?! How the hell am I supposed to pack in fifteen minutes for five days trip to Europe?” Yunho shrieks and puts down the envelope to his table.

“Oh, just pack. You sound like a girl,” Junsu mocks.

Yunho rolls his eyes before hanging up and starts packing immediately. The envelope is forgotten until fifteen minutes and crumpled clothes later. He looks at it with worries and curiosity. But, Junsu is calling again.

“I’ll be there,” he says to the speaker as puts the envelope inside his bag and zips it.

“Oh, God, I wish my head won’t explode. I just got back from Europe this afternoon and I’m leaving to Europe again six hours later,” Yoochun whines as they walk through the airport.

“Stop being so drama queen!” Jaejoong rolls his eyes, the only thing he likes to do today.

Changmin smiles bightly. “Poor Yoochun hyung!” Yoochun laughs and throws a hand on Changmin’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, just defend your favorite hyung,” Jaejoong says angrily.

Changmin frowns at him. “And, you just called him a drama queen? Gee, hyung, I need to buy you a mirror one day.”

“Ouch!” Yoochun teases happily and bumps fists with Changmin. They are really partners in crime.

Junsu laughs at their childlike attituted and turns his head around to find Yunho walking without his sould behind them. He slows down a little bit so he can walk with Yunho. “You okay, hyung?”

Yunho smiles softly and nods. “I just wish Changmin’s happy with this trip.”

Junsu puts a hand around his shoulders as they walk together. “And, I wish we all are happy with this trip. This isn’t only for Changmin. It’s for all of us. Whatever you have in mind, can you leave it for several days in Seoul?”

Yunho sighs and looks away for a while, calming his mind down. “Yes, sure. I guess you’re right. We need some time off from all our troubles.”

“Good,” Junsu smiles.

 


Oh, God, I'm sorry for the lame and supeeeeeeeeeer late update... I kind of have writer's block. I hope you guys enjoy this one. I'm having my holiday until August, so I hope I can update more often, unless I have writer's block again. Just pray I won't.

OH! While I was confused what to write in this story, I.....wrote another fanfic LOL don't hate me! I'll try my best to be good at all of my fanfics. Do check it out and subscribe it and leave a comment! This time, it's EXO http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/485080/brotherhood-exo-sehun-chanyeol-brotherhood-kris THAAAAAANKS