Don't Say Goodbye

It's Just The Feeling

Noone's POV

"I have to go."

Yonghwa couldn't hear it as a sweet permission. He was telling her that he love her before. But, what was that? Left? Just like that? Didn't even bother to respond? Yonghwa shook his head in denial, he instantly stood up, chase after her.

"Seohyun-ah, where are you going?" He asked as he could reach her hand to grab.

They both are frozen. They just didn't know what to do. Yonghwa could feel her tear was falling on his hands. What's wrong? What did I do wrong? What did you do wrong? He wondered.

"Seohyun-ah, sorry if I tell you that out of the blue. Just think I never said that. Sorry, if it's shocked you," finally Yonghwa spoke in their cold silent.

Seohyun was still shivering. He was very depressed to look the girl he loved was acting like that. He was really clueless--didn't know what happened. Yonghwa reached out his hands and placed it on Seohyun's shoulder--pulled her into his hug.

Seohyun couldn't stand her feeling anymore. It was hurt, it was painful. Why can't I just live him? Why did't I get away his hands? Why didn't I refuse his hug? She wondered in her chaotic mind.  I never now that hearing "I love you" from your mouth is such a painful experience. Why did you say those painful words... Why did you do this... oppa...?

How can I leave you? 
How I can I live without you?
It hurts so much that I can’t breathe, what am I supposed to do?
Don’t do that, don’t do that, I can’t do that

"Seohyun-ah, I'm sorry if I made you scared," he rubbed her back to comfort her.

Seohyun slowly stop her crying and it made Yonghwa's feel calm as well. He could saw her bright eyes were misted by tears. She tilted her head to look at Yonghwa's face. She could see his worried-questioned eyes on his face. She didn't know what to do at first and she didn't know what she was doing right now. He turned look at her with his sad eyes when Seohyun challenged his eyes with cold her cold eyes. It's not Seo Joohyun that I know, he thought.

"Sorry, I'm childish," she said to him, coldly as well as her eyes. "I'm okay, I just have to go."

"What? Why?" Yonghwa grabbed her hands again when she was trying to go. "We just met, you said you have time this night."

"I said I have to go," she get away his hand, turned around her body, and left.

How can you leave me? 
How can you live without me?
Your serious expression looks awkward to me
Stop doing this. I know that you are hurting too

Yonghwa still couldn't regain his consciousness when she looked her disapeared from his sight. She run so fast, left him with a big question? Why did she cry? Why did she leave me?

I only love you, I only knew about love with you
Right now in my mind, it can only remember you
No matter how hard I push away telling you to leave, I don’t think it works for me
I say okay now, but don’t say good bye

***

June 2011, Heartstrings Filming

I can’t live on smiling 
I can’t pretend like I forgot you

Yonghwa read the script in silent while drinking his 3rd Americano. He didn't care anymore about his health. He just loved coffee very much as long as it could replace Seohyun in his heart. Ah yeah, Seohyun. It had been two months since their last painful meeting. He did miss her, but didn't know how to reach her when she never answered his call nor replied his messages.

Everyday without her was days without smile. Well, he did smile to public when CNBLUE performed, did smile when the script told him to do that in his act. But he never smile again from his heart. How can? It felt empty--there was a big hole inside there. Well, she left for Japan reaching SNSD's dream in that country of cherry blossoms. But, it didn't mean she should left him as well. If she didn't fell the same feeling as him at least they could be friends like the old times. But, why did she left him instead?

"Hyung," he tilted my head and found out Sehyun sat in front of me along with Wonbin and Minhyuk. Yeah, today filming for that band performance scenes.

"You drank that much?" Wonbin asked as he pointed at the empty paper glasses on the table. I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Don't you supposed to not drinking coffee anymore, right? Tsk, I hope there's someone who scolded you," Minhyuk was nagging like usual. He always complained about it, but he couldn't stop Yonghwa to drink. The one who could stop him from these coffee was only Seohyun because she was the only one who could bring back his sweet life.

"Didn't it taste bitter, hyung?" Sehyun, the maknae, asked innocently. Of course it was bitter, boy. It was bitter like Yonghwa's life now.

When they interviewed Yonghwa, a loud step came near them without they recognized. The owner of that step suddenly bursted to their seat--pulled a seat beside Yonghwa. Yonghwa was agape when he suddenly saw her coffee flied and moved to the person next to him.

"You should stop drink coffee," Yonghwa finally recognized that it was Shinhye, " drink it, drink it. You're a singer for heaven's sake!" she handed a bottle of mineral water coolly as she bottom up his coffee.

"Ya! What the hell are you doing?" Yonghwa yelled to her. Shinhye jumped from her seat to avoid Yonghwa's anger.

"I didn't do wrong, Jung Yong!" she sulk as she sat down again.

"Stop it, can't you?" Wonbin warned. "You both are not children."

She chuckled and gave Wonbin a thankful smile. Minhyuk and Sehyun just shook their head. They were best friends though, why did he always sensitive when Shinhye took his coffee and replaced it with mineral water instead. Yonghwa seemed sulk too, so Shinhye decided to give in.

"Jung Yong-ah," she called him. "Miane. I won't do that again. Swear!"

Yonghwa painted a smile on his face to look at Shinhye's aegyo. She was cute, he thought. She always there when I need her help. Shinhye was in his best friends list--a friend indeed, a friend in need. He ruffled her short hair for signing her that he forgave her already.

Of course he like her. But, it wasn't the same feeling with Seohyun. I miss you, Seo Joohyun. Why did you say goodbye to me?


Even if I meet other people, the memories of you
Keep clinging on to my ankle

My heart just couldn’t hold anyone else but you
No matter how I hard try to erase you to forget 
I don’t think it works for me
I say okay now, but don’t good bye

(English Translation of Don't Say Goodbye Korean vers., CNBLUE)



Author's Note: I was writing this chapter, but then the news about Yonghwa's new drama with Shinhye pop out. OMG! Actually it refers to Heartstrings. Anyways, thanks for reading this story. Feel free to leave critics on comment's box. Love you all!