L.O.V.E Girl

It's Just The Feeling

Yonghwa's POV

December 2010

I smiled from ear to ear when suddenly a happy melody came into my head. I was humming it a little, and then quickly grabbed my guitar, paper, and pen. Yeah, I think I have a new song this night. I rolled up my sweater's sleeve as I started to strum my guitar.

It barely took two hours for me to finish that chord. The songs turned very good, I supposed. The melody just sounded nice because it had a happy and groovy tone. I replayed the recorded guitar and started to recorded the filler lyrics--just to make sure that I did it right.

"Hyung," I stopped when I heard someone called me, then I found Jungshin stood up between my door's. "It's getting late, why don't you go to sleep? It's cold outside, you'll catch a cold."

"I won't," I answered him. "I'm in a very good mood today. Look, I've written a new song. You can go sleep first, Jungshin-ah. I'm going to sleep later. Don't worry!"

"Really?" he re-asked. "Well, I'm going to go sleep first. I've warmed a glass of milk in the kitchen. Make sure you'll drink it instead coffee. Jaljayo."

He then closed the door. I grinned again as I got the lyrics in my head for the song I've just written. I quickly write it on the paper. I it sometimes when I felt the word playing didn't good. The time was going fast before I realized it. Yeah, I was so into my one years memories with her when I wrote the lyrics.

Seo Joohyun. Ah, I think I've already fall in love with you.

Yeah, of course I've already fell for her since I wrote "Love Light" several months ago. That girl was amazing, she took me out from my world and pulled me into a heavenly world with an angel like her. Yeah, although it was a virtual marriage, but I cherished every second I had with her. Sharing story, sharing laugh, and supporting each other. She was one of a kind--a person who I never met before. That's why she's so special.

Suddenly, something bothered my mind and a guilty feeling slapped my heart. Sigh. I loose the scarf she made for me. I felt really bad for her. I knew she put her full effort to make it, she was very angry although she couldn't spill it harshly. I should sent my sorry to her, but we were busy these days. I didn't know if we could met or filming in a month. I must went to Japan though. Sigh.

 

February 2011

Yeah, finally I could meet her. Today was the filming day of We Got Married. The filming already finished and I had no schedule to do after this. Y'know? I made her a scarf for my apologize. I didn't have any confidence when I took knitting class, at the first place. But, I remembered how disappointed she was when I told her I lose his scarf, so I must finished the scarf and gave it to her.

She felt happy for the scarf I made although I didn't make it perfectly. Yeah, I could see her bright smile again! She thanked me over and over again. I thought my cheeks were going to explode due to happiness.

I came to her who sat on a bench waiting for her manager to pick her up. She was holding a warm chocolate on her hand. She's so cute.

"Hyu~un," I called her. She turned to me and smiled. Gasped! I'm melting!

"Guess what?" I asked her.

"What? I don't know," she shook her head.

"I've made a song," I told her as I gave her a CD. "Listen and let me now your comment later."

 

Seohyun's POV

I rushed to my room after arrived in SNSD's dorm. I had a photo shoot till late this night. Ough, I was already tired after filming We Got Married. Wait, We Got Married? I rushed to grab my bag and looked for something there. Today Yonghwa oppa gave me a CD to listen. I was curious--was it another "Love Light"

Stop dreaming, Seo Joohyun! I hit my own face to wake me up from my dreamland. He just wanted me to listen to his new song. So, don't expect something more!

I my CD Player and plugged my earphone. Hyeoyeon eonnie didn't be allowed to listen to it, right? I mean, this is unreleased song, so it should be a secret, right?

The song started and a groovy intro shivered me. It was sound good.

"Tell me Tell me, tell me about love,

Tell me Tell me, share your love with me

Love me Love me, let me hug you,

Kiss me kiss me, I love only you"

I felt my cheeks were getting red. Tch. So, cheesy.

"I’m like a fool when you smile, you’re like a pretty doll when I look at you
My heart beats so fast. My everyday becomes happy because of you.

I want you oh my love, please look at only me. Even when the world changes, I love only you,
Oh my love, my heart always beats whenever I see you. I’ll cherish only you.

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Hold my hand and Fly (L.O.V.E GIRL) Trust me and Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky (L.O.V.E BOY) I want to take you there baby

Tell you Tell you, I’ll tell you about love. Tell you Tell you, I love you.
Love you Love you, hold my hand. Kiss you Kiss you, I love you forever.

Like a music you play for me, like a sweet hum you sing for me,
each minute, each second becomes so precious. I want to hear it everyday, I love, love, love you.

I want you oh my love. Please love only me. Because even when other loves change, I love you.
Oh my love, my small heart that pictured you. I’ll always hug only you."

(L.O.V.E Girl, English Translation)

"Joohyun-ah, what are you doing--smiling like a fool?"

A voice broke my thought and I instantly turn off the player before the song ended. Hyeoyeon eonnie was already stood up in front of my bed.

***

How is the song? Is it good?

The next morning after I listen to that cheesy song, I got a message from Yonghwa oppa.

It's good. But, you don't think something is wrong with the lyrics?

 

Why? You don't like it?

 

It's so cheesy.

 

That's for you. :)

I was speechless to read the last message from him. Was it for real? That song he wrote was for me? Oh please, it didn't feel right. Nobody would happy if I finally fall for him. I was so in love with my career; I love to sing; I love to play my piano. I had a long way to go to reach my dream. No, not now. Please, God, please don't let me fall for him, at least not now.

***

 



Hi, my readers and subscribers! This chapter took me for forever to update. Sorry, to make you wait too long. Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. From this chapter, I decided to make the chapters based on the songs Yonghwa wrote. So, bear with it. If you have some critics let me now. Feel free to leave comments. That's it for now. Baibai. <3