[Maybe] You Got A Boy

It's Just The Feeling

 

Author’s POV

It was only 11 pm when SNSD arrived in their dorm after Music Bank and dinner. It was the first time they didn’t come home late after “I Got A Boy” promo, so it was a very precious time. They were bussy prepeared theirself to bed—stretching, relaxing, submerging feet, etc. But, there was a girl that directly went to bed without even bothered to change into her pajama.

Hyoyeon was about to get her pajama in her room, when she saw Seohyun, her roommate, sunk herself inside a blanket.

“Why don’t you fire your teraphy-candle up, Hyun?” Hyoyeon asked with a big curiosity. The maknae never forget to fire her teraphy-candle up before she went to sleep, she even meditated with a nature voice third times a week.

“I’m very tired, eonnie. I wanna sleep early,” Seohyun answer without took off the blanket that cover her face.

Hyoyeon came near to her because she felt something wrong with her dongsaeng. “Are you sick?”

“Aniyo, eonnie. Nan gwenchana.”

“Geurae? Should I make a herbal tea for you?” She offered worriedly.

Seohyun finally took off her blanket to look at Hyoyeon—to make sure her eonnie not to worry any more. “It’s okay, thank you. Didn’t you said you want to submerged yourself with roses tonight? Just go to bathroom before Sicca eonnie go before you.”

“Ah! You’re right! I have to go before her,” Hyoyeon instantly stood up panickly. “You, sleep well, eoh!”

Slam!

Hyoyeon closed the door in a hurry. Seohyun let out a sigh after Hyoyeon left, then sunk herself inside a blanket again. Cried.

***

A studio in MBC were crowded by singers who would perform for Music Core. They were waiting for their recording performance noisyly. CNBLUE had already finished their recording when they bumped into SNSD.

“Jonghyun, you looks so tired. Did you have schedule ‘till late?” Yoona asked at an amaze to Jonghyun.

“"I am puzzled, I slept only two hours," he answered with a weak tone.

“And Minhyuk-ah,” Sooyoung talked to Minhyuk like she saw something wrong with him, “Your hair is tangled."

“It’s his concept,” Yonghwa was the one who answered jokingly.

Minhyuk blew air into his cheeks. It was so cute, the girls couldn’t stand to laugh, except one girl. Seohyun. Yonghwa glanced at her, then he pretend didn’t know anything.

"Jungshin-ah,” Sunny seemed have to say something to Jungshin. “You look handsome without hat."

Then he answered with a funny manner, "I am also sick of wearing a hat."

They laughed again without Seohyun. No one recognized it, except Yonghwa. Yonghwa was the first who ended his laugh. He couldn’t help this situation again.

“Ya! You are trying to be more handsome than me, huh? How dare you!” Yonghwa slapped Jungshin hardly, then jumped to his back. “Piggyback me to powder room! It’s your punishment! Kajja!”

***

Yonghwa’s POV

We finished our schedule in MBC’s Music Core. We were heading to our practice room in Gangnam headquarter’s FNC Entertainment when I found out the other members were sleeping soundly in the car. I was very tired too, but I couldn’t sleep and only could drink my favorite ice coffee. There were so many things passed to my mind.

Seohyun.

Ah, I remembered her again. My thought 90% was contain about her. How could I work perfectly if I thought about her over and over again? And why did she act that way—made me worried all the time? Last night she was too cheerful and today she was too quiet. What’s wrong with her? Should I call her?

Stop it, Jung Yonghwa! I warned myself. Stop do something stupid about her. You were just over-worry to her. Think about yourself! She didn’t even care about you for almost two years although you always tried to get her attention wether directly or indirectly. Her silent response all the time humiliated your pride. People started to think you just disturbed her life with your annoying attitude. There are even news about Seohyun didn’t like you, and she prefer Cho Kyuhyun to be her ideal. He even mentioned that they were unofficial SM couple. Huh! How annoying!

That thought made me divert my anxiousness about her—changed into my burning heart about her relationship with Cho Kyuhyun. That Jonghyun’s beloved hyung—Cho Kyuhyun—never stopped mentioning about Seohyun if he been asked about his ideal. It turned Seohyun did the same. Last week in his MBC’s Radio Show with SNSD as guest star, many news about them popped up again. I grit my teeth just to remember about those news.

Yeah, you got a boy, Seo Joohyun. Congratulation!


Hi! Finally I can update this story. Hopefully you'll like it.

Critics and comments are allowed. Thank you for reading this chapter! ^^