Chapter 13

Everything Is Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       

 

 

 

  Chapter 13

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

It’s ordinary to love the beautiful, but it’s beautiful to love the ordinary.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

 

So it’s finally Field Day!

Dara, YoonAh, and I actually woke up early to do some stretching and our daily routine; running, squats, push ups, sit ups.

I feel energized as Dara, my most favorite person ever, handed us two bottles of green juice before sending us back home to take a quick shower and a bit of free time to do whateve we want.

(A/N: Green juice is basically like green veggies and different types of fruits are mixed together. I drink A LOT because trust me, even though it looks weird, goodness, that green juice is so energizing and it’s just so… I’m sorry; I’m like in love with it. If you have never tried it, TRY IT. I drink the one with the brands Green Machine or Bolthouse Green Juice. Both are almost alike, but sorry Bolthouse, I love more. Okay, sorry for my rant >.<)

Dara and I went back home and we both took a shower, not wanting to smell.

Munching on a carrot, I walk into my bathroom, which is just as huge as my bedroom, and turn on my straightener. I rarely fix my hair since I normally put it in a messy bun, but today is a special day for me.

A day to finally be able to prove everyone that I am not just a nerd!

I blink slowly as I stare at my reflection.

I study my face, including my flaws.

I take a deep breath as I close my eyes and whisper softly,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Today, you are not Park Bom. You are Beyonce.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I breathe in and out and I open my eyes.

I smile and start to fix my hair while releasing my worries from my body.

 

I will do well today.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Dara and I arrive to school early, which never happens.

“WHOA!” Seunghyun exclaims exaggeratedly. “You actually came to school early!”

“Without the police chasing you!” Chimes in Seungri.

“Without speeding!” Daesung chuckles.

“Without a crowd chasing you with profanity flying out of their mouths!” Youngbae smirks.

“Without-“

Everyone’s mouths drop as Dara whacks GD’s head so hard, you can hear the sound as GD’s body slams hard against the lawn in front of the school.

They look at GD, who is sprawled on the ground, and back at the skinny Dara.

“What?”

They look at her accusingly.

“What?”

I roll my eyes and smirk.

This is Dara everyone!

She is the definition of the saying, “Don’t judge the book by its cover.”

“He was annoying!” Dara tries reasoning out with the guys as they were trying to see if GD is still breathing.

“I’ll get the nurse,” I sigh. “Again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay everyone!” Coach Kim yells through the megaphone. “Go in any bus you want to go to the stadium and SIGN IN!”

Everyone bustles around, trying to be in the same bus as his or her clique.

“Come on GD,” Dara slugs him over her shoulder and starts to walk towards the bus which Bom and Youngbae are guiding. After the little incident before school, Dara is now assigned to be with him at all times, even if she competes. That doesn’t mean that he’s competing along with her, but he just has to stay within her vicinity.

As they get nearer, they can hear Bom’s booming voice, “NO ONE GETS ON UNLESS MY FRIENDS DO FIRST!”

When they see them, Youngbae looks so relieved and instantly runs toward Dara.

“So,” Dara peeks behind Youngbae and look at Bom who is trying to help GD on the bus, but he continues to stumble, making Bom helpless and doing the last thing she can use; Strength. Bom musters all her energy as she flips GD over her shoulder and walks down the aisle of the bus and dropping him on an empty seat.

Both Youngbae and I chuckle and I look back at him.

“You like her?” Dara asks.

“W-what? No, no, no.”

“You don’t like my best friend?” Dara growls.

“NO! NO! I mean I do! But not in that way! I LIKE HER IN A FRIEND WAY PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!”

Dara boisterously laughs and pats him on the back, but not before whispering a deadly warning,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter