>> ChunJoe : Listen To My Heartbeat [Part 2]

ChunJoe, ChangRick, and N.A.P.'s Life Story [Layout ft. ChunJoe]

Late Update again, sorry my subbies /.\ New Characters are added in this chapter! Oh also sorry for the writing. I was in a hurry to update for y'all ~.~ sorry it was also for being shorter than usual :( but the bright side is that N.A.P is next ^^

I have to ask my subbies something :0

 

Should Kaisoo be apart of this fanfic like as the advice couple [they are the longest couple out of the three now: N.A.P, ChangRick,and ChunJoe]? 

Maybe a chapter about them and their relationship [relating to this fanfic] and their POV of each couple?

 

So make sure I comment(: Idk I'm just like I don't think I should, but maybe I should, so I would appreciate it if you would comment below on what you think(:

Well now just enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chunji's POV~

I was just my normal self, looking lost, but along the way, I had recently discovered a nearby shelter for the homeless. I had just thought to go there, since I'm like a useless nobody now. As I walked into the shelter, I saw hundreds of pairs of eyeballs staring right at me, probably wondering why I was here. I looked around at the bystanders, hoping to see a kind person offering a helping hand and for somewhere I could sit.

"Hey Chanhee!", I searched for the familiar voice with bloodshot eyes glaring everywhere. "Over here!" I kept searching and searching until a pair of eyes met with mine. "Chanhee!" He kept yelling out my name. It was Kyungsoo my best friend in junior high and for quite some time in high school until I had to leave. [ Let's just say this was before Kyungsoo AKA D.O. Became  a Kpop Idol ]

"Omo! What are you doing here?! Are you homeless?!" I asked as I approached to him.

"Ahhhh Ani. I got into an arguement with my namja, Jongin [ keke~ yes KaiSoo is in this story too xD ]" He said disappointedly. "And you?"

"Same...." I quieted down.

"MWO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SAME?! WERE YOU THAT GUY THAT HE CHEATED ON?!" Kyungsoo felt in rage little by little. This was my first time seeing him like this actually.

"ANIYO. ANIYO. ANIYO. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU HYUNG!" I started to fear him as he was sharpening his knife to a perfect point. "I just meant that I-I-I am going through the same situation.....with MY namja" He took the blade down, out f both of our reaches and calmed down.

"Ohhhh Mianhae for misunderstanding. I was just very aggrevated, you know? We have been going out for a long time and I love him so much. I just never knew things like this would come between us......"

"Ne~ I get you because *whispers* Byunghun is the same...."

"Did you say Byunghun?! From Teen Top?! Is he your namja?!" Kyungsoo looked at me with his big, huge eyes and a little pout. Even though he was older than me, hyung sure knew how to do aegyo.

I slowly nodded into disappointment.

"Ohhhhh Chingu, Mianhae....." 

"Aniyo hyung. It's okay...."

"Oh and speaking of which, when did you start becoming ummmm *whispers* gay?" Kyungsoo was curious and so was I, but I just kept smiling as their first meeting came on my mind.

"Well.....it was that one day when Teen Top was meeting each other for the very first time *smiles* At first, I liked Changjo, the dancing boy, but there was something special about Byunghun that Changjo didn't have. Something clicked in the piano room one day and before you knew it, we just instantly connected. He then asked me to be his Jigiya and I proudly said 'Ne~ '*smiles* but now......I think I'm regretting it......" I felt my face becoming long and saddening.

"I know how you feel....." Kyungsoo said as he saddened down as well.

"I guess it was just for the best....." We both said in unity. 

BANG!

We both heard it. It was coming from the door. We both went to see the commotion as people started to gather around. 

"What's going on?" We both asked each other simultaneously.

We rushed over to see two passed out people maybe even dead. I looked over at Kyungsoo and he looked at me as our eyes grew bigger with fear and concern because before our eyes was......

 

Byunghun and Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo and I didn't care what people thought of us and hurried over to the scene where they were both lying down, crying for our lives, practically in tears for our lives. 

"BYUNGHUNNIE! Remember what you said? You said you will promise to be with me and always be there to protect me. Remember? Remember? Saranghae Byunghun. Saranghae. I won't ever leave you again! I don't care of you treat me bad! It's because of your critical condition! I get it! Mianhae! Please! Don't! Leave! Me!" I bursted into tears as my emotional self always does.

As I was crying, I could hear Kyungsoo mumbling to Jongin, "Jonginnie-yah! Let's just forget about this whole thing and move on with our lives! I will forgive you! Remember what you said, Jongin? You said we'll get married, become yeobos to one another, and have kids, and raise a big happy family! Don't forget that promise you made to me! I'll get married with you no matter dead or alive! I just need you in mylife right now! Chigiya!" 

Pain and tears came rushing through our veins as we saw our dead namjas on the ground. My head was on top of Byunghun's chest as Kyungsoo's hand was gripping onto Jongin's tightly, never letting go. Tears instantly fall from our eyes as we glanced the two.

I then took another look at Byunghun and figured that there were no scars or wounds, but I'm pretty sure that the reason why he was like this was because if his condition and because of......me! 

 

How could I just leave him like this? He was my namja. The one that was always there for me. How could I just-just abandon him when it's that one time he needed me the most? 

I feel so foolish and selfish of myself.

 

My tears spoke it all as i held his hand gently, not wanting to break his fragile hand. My head was still drooping down on top of his chest. I had glanced over at Kyungsoo, whose eyes were swollen as was mine and was still in tears.I just didn't care anymore! I need my Byunghunnie back!

I thought I hallucinated for a second because I started to hear Byunghun's voice.

"Yah! Chanhee-yah, you're so Kyeopta that I can't take it any longer! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Byunghun's voice appearedas both him and Jongin sat up, chuckling. Kyungsoo and I got a bit confused, but Jongin and Byunghun were still laughing!

 

Now I know what happened:

 

Ahhhhhhhh they were just joking around with us >~< 

 

"Aishh~ How could you do that to us?! Do you know how worried I was?!" I kept slapping his chest a couple of times before he pulled me into a huge teddy bear hug. Wow I miss his hugs.

"Pabo! How dare you give me a heart attack like that! I am so not talking to you anymore!" I glanced over at Kyungsoo, who was now getting ready to leave.

"Oh no.....Aniyo. Aniyo. Baby! Jigiya! Yeobo! Saranghaeyo!" As the Jongin that Jongin was, he tried following Kyungsoo and did enormous amount of heart sets and tons of "Saranghaeyo's" that I could barely count them! Round and around they went, but Kyungsoo didn't give in. He wasn't so easy into giving in, but Jongin always has things up his sleeves, so he quickly but carefully wrapped his arms around the older's fragile waist, embracing every moment. The older kept struggling to find a way into gettingout of the younger's arms, but he just couldn't. The older just ended up being cuddled by the younger in this position as the two become happily with each other.

"Awwwwwwwww" Everyone mocked their cuteness.

"Keke~" was all I could say as I was still in Byunghun's arms, giggling.

"Chanhee, you are just too perfect." 

 

Was there a glitch in my ear or did I hear Byunghun give me a complement? More like something lovey dovey and romantic.

 

"C-Can you r-repeat that o-one more time p-please?" I felt my lips starting to quiver.

"Ne~ I said Chanhee, you are just too perfect." Smiles and blush roamed the air and a couple of 'awwww's escaped from people's mouths every now and then.

"D-did you just g-give me a c-compliment? Am I dreaming?" I stared right into Byunghun's sparkling eyes, whom were staring back at mine.

"Aniyo Jigiya. Byunghun has finally came." Tears of joy were released from my tear duct and left me constant happiness. I grabbed Byunghun this time to give him and embracing hug of how much I have missed him these past few days. "Now silly goose, don't cry. I just hate it when you do." His soft thumbs wiped my teary eyes that were desperate to be cared for. Oh how I missed this feeling of being protected and cared for.

"I-uhhhhh B-But h-how did ya-ya?" I couldn't help but keep stuttering. My knees were too weak to stand, my heart was pounding, my mind is thinking as if this was a dream, and my lips began to shrivel up becoming speechless later on.

"Well the taxi driver made a sharp turn an hour after you had left and I slammed my head onto the taxi's door, then regaining my memory of you! I asked the taxi driver to rewind back to where you were last dropped off and along the way, I saw Jongin sitting on a bench trying to find a way and fix his relationship with Kyungsoo hyung, so we both searched everywhere for y'all two, asking from person to person. We finally had went here in search of reference, hoping to see y'all both. We sneaked a bit on the windows and finally saw our Jigiyas and came up with our prankster plan, which is Operation: Get our Jigiyas back! Luckily, it worked! I have finally gotten you back, Jigiya! I missed you Chanhee! And I did remember you! It's just that.....my mind and feelings couldn't be connected with my actions.....Mianhae....." Byunghun explained.

"I don't care as long as you can remember me now!" I hugged him once more, still in tears, leaving other "Awwwww's" from people surrounding us.

Finally, my future Yeobo is back!

~L. Joe's POV~

As I was hugging the most perfect and handsome namja, I looked around on my shoulder blades to get a remark from my two buddies, but I didn't receive words. Just thumbs ups.

I smiled at both of them and kept cherishing this moment forever.

Finally, my Chanhee is back in my arms.....forever.