>> N.A.P : Wake Up C.A.P!

ChunJoe, ChangRick, and N.A.P.'s Life Story [Layout ft. ChunJoe]

MAKE SURE TO READ THE COLORED SECTION AT THE VERY BOTTOM (second paragraph) for an important question which will determine my next chapter in my fanfic(:

*POV story turns into a narrative towards kids*

"DADDY HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER MOMMY?!" Ahn-Bang Young Soo replied very angerily to the point he punched his fist on the wall. Nothing was broken, but just a lot of knuckles really bruised.

"Ohhhh I'm sure your father didn't mean it, did you C.A.P? Or should I say Bang Minsoo?" Some dramatic music played in the middle of nowhere while Ricky had asked towards C.A.P to try comforting Young Soo.

"Nooooo it was one of those moments where I couldn't wake up and everything had felt like a dream, a very real one." C.A.P finally admitted.

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HURT MY MOMMY!!!!!" Young Soo hid behind Niel as C.A.P ran towards Young Soo, chasing him around the house.

"Break it up you two!" Changjo was trying to seperate both of them, but it was harder than he thought. It was like two C.A.Ps, one: the younger version and another one: the older version.

"Honey, get in there and help Changjo." Chunji commanded L. Joe.

L. Joe got up immediately but had fell on the couch as his very first step, leaving him to get back up and trying to get to Changjo. He finally got hold of C.A.P, but all C.A.P did was push l. Joe out of the way making him fly into a rack full of hats. 

Everyone immediately ran over laughing except for Cho Hee, Chunji, and Yuri. 

"Awwww my poor baby!" Chunji came running towards L. Joe, checking his head, neck, arms, and legs to see if they were alright.

"HAHAHAHA L. Joe hyung is a baby alright" Ricky said laughing.

Chunji made a pouty face and looked really irritated, "WOULD YOU BACK OFF OF MY L. JOE?! He's very special to me and even though he's clumsy and awkward, he treats me well and I love him" a smile came upon Chunji's face while they both cuddled.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW" All the girls began to gaze at the couple immediately.

"Pffffffttttttttt" The boys turned their head the other direction in irritation.

"Niel honey, can you continue our story again?" C.A.P dreamingly said as Niel nodded.

"Okay, well as I was in the hospital . . ." Niel began.

---------------------------------------------------

*C.A.P's POV*

I became very confused on what was going on and who was Ahn Daniel. I kept wondering on who this person was, I mean, was he that important in my life for me to have to remember him? As I gazed off into the distance in confusion, I'm guessing Hei saw that I looked a bit lost and began to comfort me by giving little pecks on my neck. I didn't really have any idea why I lost almost all my memory, but I had just forgotten it all and put my focus on Hei, my dream girlfriend. 

"You okay, Cappy?" Hei began to lure me to her bed for another nap? It was strange how she wanted me to take naps so often now and how she wanted me always so close to her day and night. I couldn't shake the feeling of this "Ahn Daniel" person, like I know somehow he has a resemblance to me, but the thing is I have no evidence or proof that he is important in my life. 

"Hei, I have a feeling that I know this Ahn Daniel guy like he was my best friend or something. Do you have any idea who he was to me?" I questioned Hei, hoping she had answer for me.

"No I don't C.A.P. Now just lay down, clear your mind, and take a rest. Before you know it, you'll know it you'll be better. I promise." she smiled at me with that innocent, angelic look.

i had done what she had told me to do and before I know it I began to drift off to sleep while Hei slept by my side too.

*Hei's POV*

C.A.P was so cute when he looked confused, but i knew I was on a mission, so I tried luring him to sleep in order to do the thing I had done to make him forget every memory of Ahn Daniel as possible. I had to first get C.A.P to sleep, so I tried comforting him a bit and put him lying down on bed for him to take a rest as I do my work. He had finally fell asleep and that was when I got out my special formula of perfume. This perfume was made up of ingredients that will stabilize the mind and erasing the memories of that person from 6 months ago. I wouldn't want him to forget everything or else all the others will know something is wrong, so I just used this formula, which doesn't have a great risk or affect on the brain. I sprayed one spray over one of C.A.P's shoulder, which he did give some side effects like headaches, chest pains, overthinking, etc. I felt sorta sorry for C.A.P, but oh well it's my daddy that wanted all of this plus my heart wants C.A.P and my heart gets what it wants. I kept flash backing at the moment when the news came on and when the questioned Daniel's health. I felt really guilty for what I've done, but then again I didn't really care for him nor will I ever.

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, how could you be so weak? It was just a little bit of powder; too much for you to handle I'm guessing?", I whispered to myself while holding the bottle of powder up in the air, twisting it around while looking at it.

I had decided to go downstairs to see how the others are taking the medicine, so I went downstairs to the living room, where Changjo was lying down on the couch helplessly in pain. I tried not saying a word as I yelped in guilt. It was hard for me, I mean, I know I was mean, but a person like me has to feel guilty at some point especially when harming two inncoent people you actually didn't mean to hurt. I went to take a sneak peek at Byunghun to see if he was okay as well, so I took a look at the window of the hot tub room, which Byunghun was then gasping for air, having bit of mental issues and almost having panic attacks. It was a scary sight and out of all the symptoms, I had to admit that the brain damage has to be the most nerve wrecking. I couldn't stand to look at the situation anymore and just sank down on the wall then went crawling back to my room, but I had then found out that C.A.P had escaped! I thought C.A.P was asleep when I left and that the perfume would make him even more drowsy, causing him little to no movement. The door suddenly shut by itself as I saw a note on the table came by and there it read:

Dear Hei,

You have been a great accompany to me when I needed some cheering up. It has been a great pressure getting to know you and being there for you when you needed me, but I need to go visit my Daniel this instant! I saw what you have done to me with that perfume and I avoided it at every cost just to see if I can regain my memory back, so I did and it worked! You almost ruined my life, but luckily I was their to catch your trap and now it's time for you to pay back! You are now locked inside a room with soundproof walls so no one can hear you scream and yell. There isn't any food for you to eat either, so bye bye now and oh yeah

P.S. I love you SIKE! 

GET OUT OF MY F*****G LIFE, YOU F*****G PHYSCOPATH! 

I crumbled up the paper and just yelled from the top of my lungs. All that I have done for him, this is how he repays me? Ughhh I see C.A.P, I see your true side now. Don't worry I'll get my revenge . . .

*Ricky's POV*

We had reached to the hospital and Daniel had gotten noticed by one of the doctors and had lead him to a nearby room, transferring him to the bed. I felt sorry for Daniel, but all I can was just pray for him, making sure he was okay and safe. 

"Okay well he will be safe with us while you can just go get something to eat. The nurse and I will take close examination of him, don't worry," the doctor kindly smiled at me as I left the room to go eat. 

I rushed to the levator while thinking about Changjo, then Daniel, and then C.A.P, which led me to so many emotions that I couldn't even express. I grabbed myself a sandwich at the lobby then headed straight for the elevator to go to the 5th floor. I then saw a taller looking guy with a beanie on and he also had a strange, but big looking jacket. I tilted my head for a second towards the guy, questioning his identity, but then I just continued to eat my sandwich. As the elevator got up to the third floor, the guy began to do some wiring with the elevator making it stop completely. That was when I panicked. The monitors were off, the communicator was off, and I was stuck on an elevator!

"HELP! HELP!" I yelled.

That was when the guy came towards me and pulled out a gun out of his jacket then arranged it close to the side of my head, giving me a fright. I knew I couldn't yell and most importantly, no one can save me now . . .

*C.A.P's POV*

I ran towards the hospital in search for Daniel. "Ahn Daniel please?" I asked the nurse at the front desk.

"Room 546" she answered.

I went straight for the only working elevator and pressed the "5" button, leading me to Daniel's floor. I was hoping I didn't get a sad, lonely Daniel or an angry, madman Daniel, but with his condition in a fire, I didn't know what to expect. I took a deep breath and entered inside his room, where I had found himself sound asleep. Thinking that he was just asleep, I had ran towards him, holding his hand, relieved that he was safe. 

"I'm sorry Daniel for all the damage I have done to your heart, but it was all Hei's fault! She didn't want me to be with you! But then again it was my fault for sticking with her, putting you by yourself downstairs. I promised to protect you. I broke it. I said I love you. I broke the meaning of it. I said I'll be honest with you. I've lied to you. I've done so many wrong things this past few days and I'm sorry Daniel! I'm sorry!" Tears endlessly fell upon my cheek as I held his hand tightly laying my head upon his chest. 

The doctor had came in, letting me wipe my tears with my shirt. 

"Annyeounghasaeyo doctor. I'm so sorry to bother you, but I'm his bed- I mean boyfriend and I wanted to check on his condition, so how long will he be staying asleep?"

"Oh Annyeounghasaeyo and actually I don't have any idea yet. We might be thinking five years. We don't know yet"

WHAT?! FIVE YEARS?! Oh Daniel who could have done this to you?! Oh wait I know who: Hei! I will pay her another visit after visiting you, Daniel. I'm guessing the doctor saw me tear up because after that he told me, "Son, I know it's hard to process this all in. I'll just give you some quiet time to contain yourself." he then exited out the door.

I began to slip dointo to the wall, hugging my knees and cry, making my eyes swell up until I heard Daniel say the most heartbreaking thing that I have heard:

"I thought you would have kept your promise, but it turns out all of it was a lie . . . Thank you for hurting me . . ." A tear rolled down Daniel's cheek and I decided to wipe his tear. That was the first time I had touched the first real thing that was actually touchable on Daniel's body beside his skin and body of course,

I then continued to hug my knees and cry but then I barely realized. Isn't Ricky supposed to be with Daniel? Where is he?

----------------------------------

Sorry it was a few days late it was because I was sick his past week so I couldn't update, but I'm getting better, so I'll try updating if possible. If not, you guys know why. And sorry the chapter was shorter than usual /.\ . I just felt a little dizzy that's why I couldn't technically get a longer chapter. Hope y'all understand(: 

Now anyway since we had three chapters of N.A.P time, do you guys want me to start with Chunjoe or continue on with N.A.P? Comment ^___^ well enjoy :D

P.S. the gif was very random, but it contained C.A.P and Ricky in it so oh we'll xD