>> ChunJoe : Listen To My Heartbeat [Part 1]

ChunJoe, ChangRick, and N.A.P.'s Life Story [Layout ft. ChunJoe]

So after all this drama is over with, there will be love and romance, since in my most recent poll, most of my subbies wanted love and romance ^^ Well love and romance is what it sh'all be, my little chicklettes (:

There will be some love and romance, (more in part two) so enjoy that ^^

~Chunji's POV~

I was so angry. So frustrated. It wasn't something that ever happened to me before. Something I haven't experienced. I was off somewhere unknown with tears endlessly falling from my eyes, and the worst part is that Byunghun didn't even ask the taxi driver to stop and go search for me. He didn't chase after me. Like he used to...

What is wrong with you, Lee Chanhee?! You are in love with a guy that has no memory of who you are and doesn't want anything to do with you. You saw how he treated you. He treated you like trash. I guess now the only thing I can do is just: Forget about him, Move on with my life, and Ignore him. 

One of the hardest things to do in life is to let go of  your loved ones, but looks like now, it's for the best. 

Lee Byunghun, let's just go our separate ways......

My watery tears of sadness followed me everywhere I went as I tried finding some shelter for that day........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~L.Joe's POV~

To not confuse anybody, the italicized text is L. Joe's mind or his thoughts (mentally), while the normal text is L.Joe's body actions like physical aspects.

Chanhee, are you okay? Hope you aren't hurt or worse.................kidnapped...................... Chanhee, please be safe. I just want to hold you and cuddle with you like a teddy bear like those old memories we had. I just want you here. Safe in my arms.

"Sir, should we go back?", the taxi driver asked concerningly.

"Aniyo. What for? He was the one that wanted to run off, so leave him be." My mouth argued, but my mind disagreed.

"But sir-" He argued back.

"ANIYO MEANS ANIYO!", the driver grew quiet, "Now drop me off at T.O.P Media!" The driver shallowed his eyes and began to drive while sulking his back, sloutching.

Byunghun-yah! What do you think you're doing?! Wae?! Wae?! How can you leave your first love out there in the middle of the street without any shelter?! Maybe you are selfish as Chanhee said, more like yelled, but said. Aishh~ I don't want to be inside this body anymore. I want to go home and find my beloved Chanhee.

CHANHEE-YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU AT, JIGIYA?!

I was quietly sitting in the backseat with a heavy suitacse of a huge overload on my lap, causing me quite some pain. The driver and I were separated by a sliding glass window that cannot be heard from either side unless sliding the window. I just quietly sat there and hummed the beat of  "Heartbeat" by 2PM, which was our pre-debut showcase song. It was very pleasing and soothing into my eyes until I heard some noises amongst my shoulder blades. I looked at my right shoulder blade to see what the rascal was about, but to my dismay, a little tiny, innocent angel version of me came appearing about. My eyes widened and I suddenly pinched myself to see if I was anywhere near dreaming because I sure did felt like it. I checked back on my right shoulder again, but nothing was there, so I wiped my forehead once and started to calm down. I felt at ease for just a moment.....

"Keke~ silly goose. I'm still here." The tiny, innconent being said while peeking out of my back. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", I yelled. Luckily, the glass window wasn't open. "WHAT ARE YOU?! I MEAN WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Byunghun imnida, but I am the innocent one." He said gently and nicely with his sweet and soothing voice.

"Ummmm Annyeounghasaeyo." I bowed nervously. "So if you said, you are the innocent one, then where is the-"

"Hey! Hey! Heeeeyyyy! Y'all missed me?" A little evil and dark version of me came lurking around on my left shoulder blade.

"Ughhhhhh. You mean him?", The innocent one rolled his eyes, while pointing to the dark one with his thumb as he crossed his arms.

"Yahhhhh! Don't you roll your eyes at me! I will give you a piece of my mind! You better-" The dark one tried to continue his rant, but the innocent one just twirled his magical wand around and used some sort of spell to unable words from coming out of the dark one's mouth. The dark one covered his hands over his mouth several times to finally get the fact that he wasn't able to speak, so just pouted and began to put his "listening ears" on.

"WOAHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled. I felt insane on just talking to little tiny people on my shoulders, like I don't know a single person who talks to their shoulders. I mean, I must be hallucinating or something.

"Well basically, we are little guides for you to make the right decisions on your life. Sometimes little Byungari makes wrongful decisions rom then on so we, I mean I will guide you to a beautiful life or you can believe him *points to the dark, but tiny me* and get sent to the oh I don't know, road to hell! And P.S. we are real and we are NOT from your imagination. I feel an imagination is a beautiful thing to have, but it's useless at times. Now enough about me and my opinion *giggles and twirls wand* I heard you are of need in some assistance?" The angelic version of me explained then gave me a full on confusing question.

"Mwo? I don't need any assisting. I am perfectly fine! Look! Being a K-pop idol is very tiredsome and I know you both look out for me *eyes each of his shoulder to get a response of a nod from each of his "little people"*, which I am thankful for, but i need my beauty sleep, so I can go get my rapping groove on!" I explained unknowingly to be "selfish".

"Ne~ There goes your problem, Byunghun," I was rather confused on what he was about to say next. "You are, hmmmmm how can I put this nicely.....................SELFISH!" The angelic one yelled, giving a freight from the dark one and me as well.

"Wow, and you said he was the mean one *points at the evil version of me*" I looked back at the little dude I was pointing at and he gave me a I-know-right-imagine-having-to-live-with-this-guy face.

"Dongsaeng! Don't you give me that face!" Angelic me yelled, but all the Dark me did was stuck his tongue out and mouthed "Merong".

"Wait! Hold up! You're older than him?! & y'all are BROTHERS?!" I asked shockingly

"Ne~" Angelic me said and received a sad nod from Dark me.

"Oh. Omo. I-ummmm-wow." 

"Wow what?" Angelic me crossed his arms, while Dark me gave an understanding pat on the back.

"I just didn't expect y'all to be brothers keke~" I scratched the back of m head as I lied like a dog.

"Well we are twins."

"Chincha?"

"Duh!"

"Are you sure you're the Angelic one?" I asked unsuringly.

"Ne~ wae?" A sudden cute, but innocent voice escaped the "sweet" one's lips.

"I mean you know, you are acting like a ."

I regreted what I said.

Because after that sentence, rage started to feed the Angelic one's body and overwhelming with it. Fists were clentching, faces were becoming red, and yells started to fill the taxi. Next thing I knew, I was shut up by the same way like little Dark one did.

"We got mixed up at birth, okay? It was naturally supposed to be Dark one become Angelic one and I was supposed to be Dark one, but something happened at birth. Anyway! Back to you!" I immediately typed in something onto my notepad on my smartphone.

This time italicized means what L. Joe is typing on his smartphone.

Angelic one was very excited to see my upcoming resonse, but all I typed in was:

 

"You told me not be selfish."

 

~ * FACEPALM * ~ slapped the Angelic one, leaving a sigh coming out from him.

"Never mind!"

 

"So I can talk?"

 

"ANI!"

 

My face saddened and I couldn't help, but sulk. What did I ever do wrong to deserve this type of punishment?...............from a small being?!

"Arasso~ so now let's get to the guidance stage." He said to me as i just nodded. "So I will let you speak now, but whatever you do: DO NOT SCREAM!" He twirled his little wand towards me, saying "Hal...Dul...Set!" Poof! I was magically able to speak.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled like a little girl.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO?!" Angelic One beame more and more frustrated.

"Mianhae~ *bows* I was just testing my voice...."

"Annyeounghaesaeyo, this is Angelic Headquarters Corp. Inc. and I am Saehun. I was just strolling by and immediately heard a scream from my scream detector, so I rushed here quickly to see the rascal. Wowwww your 7th ticket today Byunghun. Don't make it a third! *gives a ticket to Angelic Byunghun* Annyeoung now!" A little guy with wings came in. He actually looked more stubborn than Angelic me.

"SEE! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Never mind. Angelic Byunghun will always be #1 in the most stubborn category.

"Mianhae~" I sulked once more.

"Ughhhhhh let's just get this over with! Okay, so I will try using my gentle tone-" Angelic one said, trying to be soft.

"Like that will ever happen!" Dark one me started to laugh, but then we all realized: He. Just. Talked.

"How did you-?" I asked, but all that came out of his mouth a plain old "Molla". He was shocked himself.

"Aishh~ just because you are my dongsaeng doesn't mean I won't hurt you!" Evilness flowed out of Angelic one's body like it was natural for him to be this way while Dark one, ironically, grew quiet at his hyung's words.

"*uses soft voice* Okay, so now let's start with the advising lessons. Well tell me how do you feel?" Angelic one continued.

"Well you know I feel great! All day everyday, you know what I'm sayin'!" I laughed and did a mini fist bump with Dark one.

"Aniyo, I mean how do you feel mentally? Not about yourself, but.......others around you .............that love you." Angelic one further explained.

"Oh well my umma and appa are very supportive of my decision to become a kpop idol although it was a nasal, but they sa if I'm happy then they are too. I love them so much and along with my brother, who also supports on my business of the kpop industry. Manage hyung is fairly nice to me, but how when he becomes strict, I know he actually cares for me and wants me to improve on my dancing and rapping. He is a great teacher. C.A.P is an amazing leader even though he is young, but he immediately gets everyone to working and stays on task. C.A.P is like a hyung to me, to be honest. Changjo and Ricky, the maknaes, are really sweet and always know how to cheer me up on my sad days. I treat them like my little dongsaengs. Daniel was my first crush, but I don't have anymore certain feelings for him anymore besides the feeling of friendship and hyung/dongsaeng, but that's it." I elaborated further thinking in my mind.

"Oh well who is your current crush now? Do you know?" Angelic me asked.

"Aniyo." I shook my head.

All of a sudden the taxi got a rascal turn, making my head accidently slamming onto the car door. I didn't faint nor die, but I felt many drops of blood rolling slowly down my face. My hair was a bloody mess and all I saw was just my two "little people". I my hair and ran through it with my fingers, which were now bloody. I touched the spot that had the mos pain on my head: my forehead. It was like a piece of delicate skin that tore apart. I gently rubbed it, but blood came shutting down my face, revealing a tragedy. Then it hit me:

Those memories. With him.........Lee Chanhee

Every single detail of every memory from our first kiss to our last cuddly moment rang in my head. I felt as if I had visions in my mind that kept flashing back and forth, creating more smiles upon my face each time I saw it.

I missed him.....His smile. His laugh. His eyes. His hugs. His kisses. His jokes. His beautiful personality. Everything, I missed.

I remember now, Jigiya. I remember you, my first love. And now I need you right beside me until the day we die together.

Powerful shockwaves shook me from my thoughts and Immediately, I changed into a complete person. Well I thought I did.

"I remember my Lee Chanhee." My eyes widened after the whole memory flashback. One of the memories I will always cherish was that one time:

~Flashback~

"Ahhhh Chanhee, you okay?" I asked while we walked together hand in hand around the park in the blazing sun.

"Ne~ I'm just perfect." He responded with a smile. A lovely, bright smile he had that was able to shine like never before. His pearl whites out shining each other were like a bright sight to see. 

It was such a scorching day today, so I decided to get Chanhee and I some ice cream. "Chanhee-yah! Wait here!"

I released my grip and ran to the ice cream cart to order two ice cream sandwiches. "Two ice cream sandwiches, please." I brightly smiled.

"Oh Mianhae, but there is only one ice cream sandwich left...." The ice cream man said disappointingly. We both liked ice cream sandwiches, since there aren't any real ice cream favors like real ice cream stores had. Because of the reason of me not wanting to fail as a boyfriend and future soulmate, I just decided to take that one. 

"I'll just be happy to take it." My smile was still lit up and the ice cream man was bright-eyed as well.

 I paid the nice man and thanked him for his services then ran back to Chanhee, who was sitting on a bench. Poor Chanhee.....He must be really tired.........Oh I know!

"Annyeoung Chanhee! Here you go! *hands ice cream sandwich*" 

"But Byunghun! What will you eat?"

"Well........we can..........share." Chanhee giggled at the topic, but nodded his head. I was really excited to share my very first food item with Chanhee, but first........

"Chanhee, climb aboard." I squatted down and was waiting for Chanhee to climb up on me, but all he could was tilt his cute little head and ask, "Mwo?"

"Aishh~ my little Jigiya. I saw you over there on the bench and saw you looking tiresome, so why not a cute piggyback ride from your future husband?" I smirked, while winking as well.

"I'm scared you might get hurt because I weigh more than you do......" ChanHee's face showed all signs of concern and worriness.

"Aniyo. I have been working out, you see? *flexes muscles, but fails* Okay maybe I'm not quite there yet, but don't worry. My Jigiya will always be safe in my arms." I smiled gently and received one back from him as well. At that point, Chanhee giggled, but gave in. He climbed on my back and he was right! He was heavier than I was, but nothing will make me blow off an oppurtunity like this! 

Chanhee finally made himself comfortable and I had my arms on his back for support. 

"Omo! Look at you! You're already sweating!" Chanhee giggled. "Here is some ice cream for you then!" He opened up the wrapper for the ice cream and fed me some ice cream while riding on my back. Everyone had stared at us with their pairs of eyeballs, but to be honest, I was only looking at, thinking about, and supporting Chanhee. 

He fed me some ice cream then he would feed himself some ice cream as well and after a few minutes of that, I guess Chanhee was bored because he touched part of the melted ice cream and tapped it on his nose. I was having a great time, but had heard noise from that, so I turned around to see Chanhee sticking his tongue out while saying, "Merong" and pop! There goes the aegyo. 

"Awwwww look at my little kitty cat! Sooooo Kyeopta! Me likey!" I said while trying to his nose, but failed.

"Well if you like it, then YOU try it!" Chanhee dapped some melted ice cream on the tip of my nose.

"Now you look Kyeopta!" Chanhee giggled.

"Chincha?"

"Ne~ I would never lie to my Byungari!" 

"Kamsahamnida" I gave my award winning eye smile while he gave his award winning aegyo. I looked back at him and leaned for a sweet, playful kiss, while he still was on my back. Our noses were rubbed against each other while kissing and we accidently dapped even more Ice cream on each other's face.

We both laughed it off and continued strolling like that as he was behind my back, me carrying him, to home. Around that time, the sun started to set, and Chanhee slowly dosed off to sleep in my shoulder. I turned back and kissed him on the forehead saying, "Goodnight my Angel.", while smiling to myself, making our way back to the company.

~Flashback Ended~

I woke up from that moment and finally knew who Lee Chanhee was: He is my future wife.

"Taxi Driver, I want to to go back to where Chanhee was, please." I demanded while sliding the glass window open. My "little people" all cheered for me and I was cheering inside too, but hopefully.....

Chanhee didn't forget about me......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Coming Soon ! ^^ So Stay Tuned (: