In denial, confused and lost.

Don't judge a book by its cover

 

I went out for a little jog around the dorm. By the time I got back into the dorm, I was wondering where Ara was. Don’t tell me that I just wonder about her and not other members. I don’t okay. It’s just that everyone is in the dorm sat on the sofa watching TV and someone was missing, which coincidently was Ara. (Author’s thought: Alice yahh~ stop making excuses~)

“Yah love birds where’s your leader?” I shouted at the birds people sat on the sofa cuddling each other. “She said she’s going to the practice room.” Yoonjo replied to me without looking at me. Rude. Oh well she replied, what else can I wish for? I guess I shouldn’t disturb her playing with Lime’s fingers. Trying not to interrupt the comfy members on the sofa, I decided to join Ara in the practice room.

When I got to the door of the room I heard giggling sounds coming from the closed door. A very familiar giggle. I opened the door carefully and slowly, trying my best not to create any noise. I peeked through the little gap. The girl I was looking for was playfully slapping JR’s arm. Ouch. That hurt. I closed the door and quickly turned around and started to head back to the dorm.

When I got back in the dorm, the members were watching ‘The Birth of Venus’ they invited me to join in and watch, so I did. We started to watch the first episode, Ara is cute when she first showed up on screen, a smile was planted on my face, and I can feel it. It stayed, until Ara and JR were together, fighting, ouch.

I wonder if people notice how often I’m beside her teasing her and cheering her up when she looks troubled(X). She really needs to rely on me. I wonder if I’m obvious? “Alice, where’s Ara?” Lime asked after we’ve watched 3 episodes they’ve just realised that Ara isn’t here. Before I could reply, Yooyoung made a comment “Unnie, its Alice and Ara unnie.” Emphasising the word ‘unnie’. Coincidently the TV was playing the bit were Ara was saying that Lime wouldn’t even last 5 days calling her unnie.(X) Wow how creepy. “She’s still in the practice room I guess? I don’t know.” I lied. The members just nodded and carried on watching.

This episode is where we go to the theme park. I remember when we walked around the park holding each other’s hands; I still remember her soft hands. We sat next to each other on the roller coaster. Before the ride started, she held my hand to re-assure me that I’ll be fine; she knew that I’m scared of extreme rides. How cute of her.

I’m so glad we got separated in the same group for the photo mission. We were running around with our fingers tangled around each other’s again. We even took a selca with each other. That was such a memorable day with the members, to bad Yoonjo wasn’t able to be there with us because of her leg. I have to admit this episode was one of the best episode. I don’t know what you guys think but does it look like Ara was jealous(X)? Or am I just getting my hopes up? But hopes up for what?

“Yoonjo ah, I wish you were there with me, the roller coaster was so scary.” Lime said with aegyo in her voice, while hanging on Yoonjo’s arm. “Yah Kim Hyelim, was me sitting next to you not enough?! Your tears even got to my face during the ride!” Nara exclaimed. Lime looked at Nara and poked her tongue out. “Yah you punk!” Nara responded. Before a fight broke out, someone entered the door, the leader.

“Aish. You guys quarrelling again? I could hear you from outside.” Ara said while taking off her shoes. She started to walk closer towards me. It’s like a goddess walking towards me. I looked away from her, I somehow felt a bit embarrassed looking at her. She sat next to me, on the other sofa, away from the other members. We started to watch the show with all members together.

When the moment the camera zoomed into our face on the show (X), Ara let out her unique laugh and leant on my shoulder. Wow I wish a camera can capture this moment, so I would be able to replay it. She remained on my shoulder; I guess she was tired from today’s schedule. I looked at her, my heart was beating faster than usual, I hope she doesn’t notice, especially she’s really close to my heart right now. I rested my head on her head, I was able to smell the shampoo she use, the smell is so intoxicating.

“Oh no. It’s the bit where we’re going to all cry.” Lime sniffled “Lime yah~ we haven’t started to open the letters and you’re already crying.” Yoonjo wiped the tears off Lime’s face. “Yeah but I remember exactly what happened, I’m crying because of the memories.” Lime said and hugged Yoonjo tightly. I looked around everyone had tears running down their cheeks, including the girl next to me. I wanted to wipe the tears, but I’m scared that my touch would scare her. I was the exception of having tears running down my face, I didn’t want to cry, I wanted to be strong. Mainly because I want to prove that I’m reliable.  Seeing myself cry in the show is really a scene. I never thought that I would cry in front of the members, never less on screen.

When Yooyoung read the letter that Nara wrote her, she hugged the taller girl who was sat next to her. Those two always have a love line going on but I don’t think they’re in a relationship. Or maybe I’m just thinking too much about their relationship? To be honest I never got round to ask them about how they feel about each other, because of our busy schedules. One day, I will.

Then next to the maknae and the tall girl who possess the golden ratio, there are Yoonjo and Lime. Lime was hugging the smaller girl around her slim waist, her head against her chest with tears flowing down her cheeks. The smaller girl was kinda telling Lime off “Yah Kim Hyelim why do you cry so easily? Aren’t you meant to have this strong image?” Well you can tell Yoonjo is caring about Lime, she doesn’t like when Lime cries, and she’s stubborn, she doesn’t know how to express herself clearly. I’m kind of like that too… Tom and Jerry aren’t really an official couple too, the just have a secret obvious love line going on.

I guess we’re all like that, we’re all afraid to what would happen once we’re actually committed with each other. I wonder out of all six members who would take the first step? We’re all in denial, confused and lost. We’re not sure what we should do. We’re all waiting for someone to make the first step, or looking for a little push from someone. Or maybe the members are giving me a confused signal; maybe they don’t even like each other in that way. Maybe I’m the only one in denial, confused and lost.


Wow I'm so confused on what I'm writing right now aha, it's getting a bit complicated than I expected (the story line. it's looking a bit angsty...well for now) >.<

Hope this makes sense to you all, if it doesn't please tell me~

Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting, I didn't really expect to get any jkadshfjhdskj lub you all~~~~

HSDKJFASKLDHFSKJDHFJASKDFAKJSDHFKJAHSKLDJFHAKLSJDFKJSHDFKJBSDKJSK - fangirling over the gif. LOOK AT HOW ALICE SAVES ARA T^T I MEAN SHE'S NOT EVEN LOOKING BACK ;~;