New York!!

Don't judge a book by its cover

A/N: Italics = speaking in English

After the promotion of ‘Would You Like Some Tea’ and ‘Romantic love’ we have started to prepare out new upcoming stage~ what the concept is about? Not telling you, it’s a secret hehe~

While we were preparing, we went to New York! I enjoyed it so much, I never expected so many Hello Cupids there. Thinking about it is making me tear up, thank you guys, me and the rest of Hello Venus will work hard!! ㅠㅠ

Quite a lot happened before, during and after the trip. Let’s start from the beginning.

---

When our manager notified us about the trip, we looked at the member besides each other, gave each other a high ten and linked our fingers and started to jump up and down the practice room, squealing. We changed partners every 10 seconds. Maybe due to the commotion we were making, we attracted the two Nu’est rappers who were previously doing some rapping practice or something in the room next to us to enter the practice room. “Yo! What’s up noonas?” Aron questioned. Our manager then explained we’re excited because of the trip to New York, our first time going to the other side of the world since we became Hello Venus members.

“Hey Aron good timing, could you teach them some English to survive over there?” Manager oppa asked. “Sure, no problem,” Aron replied with a smile. “Omo, why didn’t you ask me?” JR asked pretending to be offended just because he wanted to be included in the conversation. Suddenly, a high pitched evil laugh could then be heard right next to me, I looked towards that direction and saw Ara laughing at JR’s sarcastic comment. She stopped, pulled a serious face and said “Jonghyun, please.” JR chuckled and said proudly “What? My Engrishu iz vely gud.”  Aron walked up to JR and gave him a pat on the back and mocked him a little “Yes JR, perfect Engrish~”

“So girls, let’s start our lesson now.”  Aron suggested. We all sat on the floor and gathered round the white board. So the seating plan was like this, from left to right: JR, Ara,Yooyoung,Nara,Yoonjo,Lime and me. How did I end up sat so far away from Ara, when she was right next to me not so long ago? She acted like a magnet and was attracted to JR… Well she walked up to JR and began to mock his ‘Engrish’. Those two really do get along very well…

To be honest, I barely paid attention to the English learning session (sorry Aron). JR and Ara were too distracting. Pretty much the past 10 minutes the lesson went like this: JR making Ara laugh, Ara laughs too hard and starts to hit the person next to her –JR, ouch. JR loses balance so his body started to go the way gravity wants, which makes Ara laughs even more. Somehow, the other members don’t seem to be affected by those two… maybe they were too immersed in learning? I just sighed and stared at the white board which Aron was writing on; trying very hard to focus and the giggling in the background isn’t really helping. I tried really hard not to look towards that direction.

45 minute later, the lesson ended. Wow I made it through not running out of the room because of JR and Ara being so frustrating argh!!! Couldn’t they be quiet and just sit still and not disturb people?!  I took a deep breath and breathed out of my mouth; I need to calm down. I don’t even understand why I’m this frustrated. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, maybe because it’s late and I need sleep is probably why I’m so frustrated…yeah that must be it.

Yooyoung was talking to Aron, trying to perfect her English pronunciation. Ddochi, Tom and Jerry walked out the practice room, I presume they were heading back to the dorm to catch some sleep. And you still have Ara slapping JR’s arm while laughing hard (but stood up this time), ouch. I turned my back against them, planning to head back to the dorm and get some sleep to get rid of the frustrating feelings but something stopped me.

“Ahhh haha, Ara noona ya, it hurts,” JR said while chuckling and covering the arm that is currently being slapped. Ara stopped the violence for a moment to wipe her happy tears falling out her tear ducts. I tightened my fist, turned around to face them and walked towards them. My hand loosened out of its tightened position and spread out to get a grip around Ara’s slim wrists. I felt her body tense a little from the sudden touch. She turned around to find out the owner of the thing around her wrist. I gave her a little tug towards my body and said “Ara ah, you’re hurting JR, look his arm is all red. Sorry JR-ssi, but I’m going to take Ara back to the dorm to get some sleep.” I don’t know why I added a ssi to his name but hey ho, time to take this girl away before she starts slapping his arm off.  Ara looked at me confusedly, but I shrugged it off and started to pull her out of the room. Don’t know what gave me the motivation to do that… but it just happened.

---

Ara looked down at the grip around her wrist, looked back at JR and gave him a happy smile and wave goodbye to him with the unoccupied arm.


wow i last updated this fic in August 2013 :o

hope you guys had a merry christmas and a happy new year!!! (although it's quite late orz)

sorry about taking for taking forever to update, the mistakes and everything else :(

sobs at the gif, it's like alice was hesitating a little *delusional~*

Your comments gives me motivation, thank you for commeting and subscribing O(≧∇≦)O