Don't frown too much, you'll get wrinkles~

Don't judge a book by its cover

 

My alarm went off; I sighed, it’s the start for a new day with long schedules. I sluggishly slipped my legs out of my quilt and slipped my feet into warm comfy slippers that I received from one of our hello cupid’s. I tiredly made my way to the bathroom to do everything I needed to do. After I’ve finished, I made my way back into my room to wake up the younger roommates up.

My eyes laid on the sleeping beauties: Nara, the ddochi that sleeps so gracefully; with her hands on top of her stomach and Ara the carless leader that always end up in an awkward position after she’s fallen asleep, which I find very adorable. When she’s asleep, it seems as if her guard has been lowered, she seems to be rather relaxed. Because of that, I’ve decided to wake Nara up first and her ‘goddess’ like sleeping position is really irritating me.

Slowly, I closed up our distance between me and the tallest member’s ear and whispered harshly, “Yah! Ddochi goddess; wake up now before the maknae takes over the bathroom.’ I made sure the whisper was only lough enough for her to hear. Nara moved her long arm up to rub her eyes and turned her back against me, I then sighed, ‘if you don’t wake up now, I’ll eat all your almonds,”

As expected, Nara shot up from her bed and headed towards the bathroom without looking back at me. I’m glad that worked but to be honest, I wouldn’t really eat her precious almonds. That girl hardly eats anything because of her diet, taking her almonds away is like taking her life away.

“Yah! How dare you shorty?! Give me the toothpaste, I was here before you!” “Unnie just let me finish using it first then I’ll give it to you.” “Respect the elders Yoonjo unnie~” the maknae said while standing in the corner brushing her teeth peacefully. “Yah! You maknae, you calling me old?!” Nara shot a glare to the blank maknae. Because of the ‘lively’ atmosphere the younger girls are creating, I walked out of the room with my serious face and glared at all of them and also told them to hush. They then quickly stopped bickering… so obedient…sometimes.

As I proceed back into my room, I saw Ara rolling around in her bed. The noise must have interfered with her peaceful sleep; she then stopped moving. I walked closer towards her and admired her sleeping face, she still look like there’s loads of thoughts running through her mind. This girl would probably be the first one to get wrinkles, before me. That girls seriously needs to stop frowning and over thinking, especially while sleeping.

I looked at the time; it should be time to wake the leader up. I gently nudged her arm, trying to wake her up without surprising her; I softly called out her name, “Ara yah~ wake up~” Ara squinted her eyes, adjusting her eyes to the light. When her moist eyes landed on me, I felt the arm that I was previously nudging tense up. She quickly sat up, looked around her and smiled weakly, “Good morning unnie.” “Morning…” I replied, smiled back and retreated my arm as she seems uncomfortable.

I then left my room and gave Ara a little privacy. I made my way towards the dining table; sat down, waiting for breakfast. While Lime and Ara is in the bathroom sorting themselves up. “Who’s making breakfast today?” I asked out of curiosity, all I know it wasn’t me who’s making it. “Manager oppa is going to take up out for breakfast and then take us to schedual.” Nara replied to me, I then nodded in reply. Because I was bored waiting, I decided to take out my tablet and look through fans messages.

“Yah! Hyelim, how old are you?! Why are you still playing with water?!” Ara sounded annoyed. I raised my head up to see what was going on. Lime was just splatting water everywhere on purpose while rinsing her face. Ara playfully hit Lime on the head; Lime raised her head and cheekily poked her tongue out. “Lime you in the dorm and in front of the camera is really different. Normally in front of the camera you’re all pouting and bbuing bbuing, but in the dorm you’re so cheeky.” Yoonjo said while doing the pouting and bbuing bbuing while saying it. In response, Lime just smiled and dried her face, while Ara was cringing over the aegyo.

That girl always cringes because of aegyo but then again I can’t blame her. The aegyo that happens in this group are all so cringy, well most aegyo are…  Ara cringing is rather cute though, not going to lie… Wow, what is wrong with me, what is going through my mind right now? When aegyo is meant to be the cute thing, I’m saying that cringing is cuter than doing aegyo. I then let out a long deep sigh.

‘Ding-dong’ the doorbell was ringing. I guess it’ manager oppa taking us out for FOOD! Hehe food always cheers me up. “Unnie…your expression’s changes every so often.” Yooyoungie said to me. I just smiled and walked towards the door to open it. Wow. It wasn’t who I expected.

Kim Jonghyun at your service... Someone tell me why Nu’est’s leader JR is doing in front of our dorm? Doesn’t he have his own schedules to attend? “Good morning noona.” JR politely bowed. I smiled, “What wind blown you here this early?” “Ah, is Ara noona here?” seriously kid, what do you want from her? …Why do I sound so mad? “Ah Jonghyun, what’s the matter?” Ara walked out of the bathroom and asked. Wow there’s no ssi at the end…pretty close aye? I looked at Ara slowly approaching me…him… I mean us. JR started to dig out something from his pocket, “Here noona, you left it behind yesterday.” JR passed Ara’s i-pod back to her. “I’ve been looking all over for it, thank you.” Ara smiled at him. “No problems, I go to go now, see you later.” JR waved and bowed to us.

“Aww JR-ssi came and gave you your i-pod back~” Nara started to tease. “Shhhh!” Ara started to hush the taller member frustratingly. ‘Ding-dong’ the bell started to ring again, it better be manager oppa this time, I’m getting hungry. I double checked who it was before I opened the door and yes it was manager oppa. Everyone jumped up happy that we finally get to eat some food~

We all boarded the van. I started to zone out while looking out the window. I guess Ara was frowning this morning while sleeping is because she lost her i-pod? I wonder why Ara tensed when she saw me… When Ara smiled to JR earlier she didn’t smile weakly… she was probably still tired when she smiled to me that’s why…

I then suddenly felt a sudden contact. Someone’s fingers were on my forehead. “Unnie, don’t frown too much, you’ll get wrinkles quicker.” Ara said smiling while spreading my eye brows apart. Maybe I’m just seriously thinking too much. I then smiled back.

 


The author is lost and confused... Not too sure where this story is going but yeah hope you enjoyed this update ^^

Your comments gives me motivation, thank you for commeting and subscribing O(≧∇≦)O