Don’t judge a book by its cover

Don't judge a book by its cover

 

Gently the warm breeze brushed against her long silky hair. The long haired girl was sat on the balcony, under the umbrella shade. She was reading a thick looking book, she was focused, and she was frowning. I wonder what kind of book she’s reading? To me, from her side profile, she’s a real beauty. A beautiful girl who’s reading a book on the balcony alone…She gives me the y vibe. Also gives off this mysterious vibe as well. With her sitting alone, looking unapproachable. She then ran her slim fingers through her dark locks, while still focusing on her book. Hmm…I bet she’s one of those people who can’t sing and just using their face to make a living. But then people say ‘don’t judge a book by its cover.’

“Oi, oi! Juhee unnie!” Someone shouted my name, while waving her big hand with long fingers in front of my eyes. “What do you want Kwon Nara?!” I got a bit irritated from the taller girl disrupting my thoughts, I shot her a glare. “Unnie, please, it’s not time for this. We have to start gathering if you want to get a job.” Nara pointed towards the crowed. She then pulled the quiet maknae towards the crowed.  I swear there’s something going on between those two. I shrugged it off and made my way towards the crowed.

Coincidently I stood next to the girl who I previously seen. Looking at her up close, she’s really pretty. Emphasised too much? I guess not. Standing this close to a girl this pretty must be a sin, seriously. What have I done wrong in my previous life to deserve this torture of beauty right in front of my eyes? But then again, I’ll soon be joining a company which is famous for their looks and talents, so I’ll be tortured a hundred times more than this, I think I need to get used to this feeling. Only if I stop thinking to myself and actually pay attention to what this man is talking about, then I think I might have a slight chance of getting into the company.

I think he said something about showing our talents... I’m not quite sure but I presume so. Because two people away from the mysterious girl is currently rapping. A petite girl started to sing opera, who is stood in between the rapping girl and the mysterious girl. We all clapped. Next, it was the mysterious girl. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, I guess I was starting to get nervous and also a bit curious on what the girl next to me will show.

She took a deep breath and then slowly opened and started to sing. Please just let me confess. I was SO wrong. She CAN sing. Never judge a book by its cover. Do NOT judge someone or something so early. I have to admit, her voice is one of the best voice I’ve heard so far in my whole entire life.

---

Yep, lets’ snap myself back into current reality. Right at this moment, we’re in the dorm. We’re all in the living room, besides Tom and Jerry; they’re currently in their room. Yooyoung is sat next to me, Nara sat next to Yooyoung and Ara sat on the floor in front of me. The leader is currently humming the same song I first heard her sang, which made me have this little recollection of the past. I was amazed by how I was chosen to be in the group, by a shameful thing I decided to show – impersonating a trot singer… which you guys should know very clearly.

I said clearly in my mind that day not to embarrass myself… but that didn’t happen. But either way I got into this group and became goddesses with these girls. Hmm… a goddess, that’s probably what she reminded me of then.

When I said she gave off the y vibe, I wasn’t totally wrong, but not exactly right. She can act a bit y, but it only happens monthly…if you know what I mean. I giggled to myself. To be honest, I rather Ara act a bit more y and childish; because she’s the leader, she makes herself responsible for nearly everything. She closes herself in, draws a line that we’re not allowed to cross. She needs to rely on the members a bit more, maybe me a bit more if not all the members, I’m the oldest, I think I should share some of the responsibly as well…

“Unnie!! Alice unnie is acting weird. She was giggling to herself but now she’s pulling a scary serious face.” Yooyoung reported, which disturbed me of my thoughts. Yooyoung’s face was suddenly so close up against mine. “Since when has your Alice unnie never been weird Yooyoungie?” Ara giggled. “Ah you’re right Ara unnie.” Yooyoung responded. “Err Yooyoungie… why is your face so close against mine?” I wondered without backing up. “Ah mianhae unnie, I was studying your facial expressions.” Yooyoung backed up a bit, and then started to pull weird faces.

She pointed at her frowned eyebrows and said “This is the main point unnie, this is what I learnt from you. Nara unnie does my expression look like Alice unnie’s?” Yooyoung turned to Nara and asked. “Yahh you little maknae!!”

 


Not a long first chapter~

I just needed to start an Aralice fic jdshfkjsfh does anyone have any other Aralice fics? I srsly need some omg

If you've gathered the foreword is just some lines taken out from this chapter. Did it seem like someone was going to confess their love? XD ...if it didn't then... my plan has failed ;~;

Please subscribe and comment if you like, it'll be really nice. Iwould like to know how many hello venus/aralice lovers there are out there~ if there are any ;A;