o18;{7} Debut Party

✯-5 CELSIUS✯

 

Chapter 7:

 

The girls hopped onto the van after recording, the sky was slightly dark and they were already tired.

 

“Where are we going now?” JungJi asked.

 

“To SM building, we’re going to go celebrate your debut !” YoonJi announced. The girls cheered and their moods instantly lifted.

 


 

 

They pulled into SM’s parking lot and the girls went into the multipurpose hall where it was slightly decorated with some streamers, balloons and there were even wreaths from some fanclubs.

 

“Are the sunbaenims coming?” HyeKyung asked some staff who was preparing food.

 

“Yeah,” She replied, “all are coming except for SNSD and because they’re overseas.”

 

“What a shame, I wish they could come…” HyeKyung mumbled to herself.

 

It wasn’t long before the guests were here. There were TVXQ, BoA, SHINee, Super Junior (excluding the SJ-M members: Siwon, ryeowook, donghae, henry, zhoumi, eunhyuk, Kyuhyun), EXO, Kangta and a few more. Some trainees were there as well.

 

“DaHae!” Aeri shouted as she saw her friend standing at the corner of the room. The two girls squealed and started huggin each other.

 

“How are you?” Aeri asked excitedly.

 

“I’m great!” DaHae replied cheerfully, “Congrats on your debut, you look lovely!”

 

“You too, continue to work hard, I’m sure you will debut soon!” Aeri smiled briefly

 

“I hope so, I miss rooming with you, this new girl who moved in is a total snob. She’s stinking rich and I swear her underwear is Chanel. She’s going to get kicked out sooner or later.” DaHae blabbered and Aeri could not help laugh at her friend’s bluntness.

 

“Let’s go have coffee some other day kay?” Aeri suggested just before being called away by the manager.

 

The host of the party was Leeteuk who took leave from the military and BoA.

 

“Since, we’re here to celebrate -5 Celsius’ debut, we must have them perform their songs right?” Leeteuk asked and the crowd cheered. MinAh lowered her head as she felt Kris looking at her amongst the crowd. The other members saw it and mentally by giving her “the look”. MinAh ignored it as they got into “standby” position for their performance.

 


 

 

After the performance was the fun part.

 

“Let’s have a little quiz to get to know these new SM Family members better shall we?” BoA asked as the crowd settled down into their seats after their standing ovation for the girls’ performance.

 

“The first question is about HyeKyung, let’s have a guess on her hometown. A hint – It is one of Korea’s most beautiful tourist location.” Leeteuk asked. The crowd eyed each other before Sungmin raised his hands, “Seoul?”

 

“Nice guess, but no…” BoA said like a teacher, “…Baekhyun, would you like give it a try?”

 

“Jeju..do?” Baekhyun said with uncertainity.

 

“That’s right, here’s your present, an autographed HyeKyung poster !” Leeteuk said as he got HyeKyung to present the gift to Baekhyun.

 

“Next up, we have Eunwon. The question is, what was her previous training company before SM entertainment? There’s no hint because its easy.” Leeteuk asked.

 

Just then, an unexpected guest arrived, “Oppa!” MinAh called and ran up to a jet-lagged looking KyuHyun.

 

“I thought you were in China?” MinAh asked.

 

“I hopped on a plane this morning, I didn’t want to miss my dongsaeng’s debut party. I’m sorry I couldn’t come for the debut stage, I was informed really late about it,” KyuHyun said.

 

“Oh nevermind!” MinAh said with a smile.

 

“Back to the question!” Leeteuk reminded.

 

“JYP ?” Krystal answered loudly.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Uh,yeah…”

 

“Corrrrrrect!! Here’s your present!” BoA announced.

 

“And nextly, we have JiNa, the sparkly maknae! As we all know, she choreographs a lot of dances, please name the dance she has choreoraphed for EXO !” Leeteuk asked.

 

All the hands of the Exo members shot up, all except for a very spaced-out D.O

 

“Let’s pick…Sehun, you look very enthusisatic.” BoA chose

 

“History..Ah, BLERGH, I meant two moons…Haha…”

 

“That’s right, please present the present to Sehun.” BoA instructed JiNa.

 

“Next would be Nina! Her question is…who is her k-pop idol brother ? I hint to you he is from a five-membered boy group.” BoA asked with a grin.

 

“This is easy,” Key said, “it’s my good friend Mir hyung!”

 

“Hmm…you sure?” Leeteuk tried questioning.

 

“VERY.”

 

“You right, let’s give him a round of applause.” Nina self hosted and everybody laughed.

 

“Now, Aeri's question, can someone please tell us which Olympic event did she participate in and what was her placing?” Leeteuk asked while scanning the crowd.

 

“I know!” Yunho shouted. “Figure skating!”

 

“Nahhhh.” BoA replied. “I’ll answer this, Aeri participated in gymnastics and came in 3rd.” Aeri looked at BoA in awe, “Sunbaenim, how did you know this?”

 

“I watched the broadcast,” BoA smiled.

 

“Last but not least, we have Bonnie, this is a total giveaway question, who is SM is related to Bonnie?” Leeteuk asked.

 

Two hands shot up at the same time, Kris and Kyuhyun.

 

“Because Kris is better looking so we’ll have him answer this.” Leeteuk said as he eyed Kyuhyun mockingly. Kyuhyun faked a pissed expression and asked, “Hyung..you want to die?”

 

“Kyuhyun sunbaenim, is Bonnie’s older brother.” Kris replied, keeping his calm mask.

 

“Yep, that is the correct answer, please come forward to receive your prize.” BoA said.

“And that was the end of the quiz, now, it is time to have a proper party.” Leeteuk said as a waitress handed everybody champagne, and…Sprite for the underaged.

 

“For -5 Celsius’ success, for SM Town’s success...” Leeteuk announced as they gathered at the centre of the room.

 

“3..2..1..”

 

“CHEERS!” They knocked their glasses together and everybody downed the liquid in oneshot.

 

“The party officially starts..now!”

 

“Unnie, I feel tipsy…” Eunwon told HyeYeon who looked as if she heard some devastating news.

 

“LADIES, do not drink anymore alcohol !” HyeYeon’s high pitched voice called at the girls and the whole room burst into laughter.

 


 

 

The night has ended for most people in Seoul, the sky was at it’s darkest the girls left the party location. When they looked out of the window, barely any lights dotted the night sky, the roads were empty and there were no pedestrians. But it has just begun for the girls, it was practise again. As JungJi stared out of the practise room, she wondered what time it was and for a brief moment she wish she was never a idol, she’d rather be a normal person and be home sleeping in the homely ambience.

 

“Yah, ladies, let’s start.” HyeKyung said after setting up the music player. Even she looked weary.

 

The practise room door clicked open, and the girls felt their heart drop at the guest. Lee Yeon.

 

“I see you guys are slacking again?” She asked with a gloomy face. Hanging up her coat, she sighed and the girls could clearly see she was in a bad mood.

 

“Uh, no, we were just about to start.” Eunwon explained.

 

“Cut the excuse, let’s see you guys do the dance.” Lee Yeon said.

 

The girls obediently did so, however, they were barely at the first verse before Lee Yeon stopped the speakers. BangJi mumbled “Yikes” to herself.

 

“That was the worst dance I have ever seen in my life.” Lee Yeon simply said, “so you guys debuted with this ty standard?”

 

“Sorry, Lee Yeon sshi.” HyeKyung apologised in behalf of everyone and gave the scared MinAh a little pat on the back.

 

“What company are you guys from? SM Entertainment, S ing M Entertainment. You know what, you guys don’t even belong here, it is a shame to label you guys a group under SM. With this standard, I can tell you bluntly in the face, your dance .” Lee Yeon scolded. Eunwon and MinAh’s eyes got teary.

 

“Do you guys know, you will be performing at SM Town in Japan in 2 weeks?” Lee Yeon continued. The girls showed a shocked face, they did not expect the news at all.

 

“How can you not know about it? Don't you guys have a brain to go and find about your performance schedules from your managers?” Lee Yeon complained with her hands on her hips.

 

“For your information, I’m the main stage choreographer for it, and I have the ability to not let you guys perform. Because you guys are so bad, I don’t even want you to showcase yourself with the rest of the SM Family.” By then, most of the members have broken down crying.

 

“I give you guys a chance to do it again, if I don’t like it then…”

 


A/N: 

/snickers/ 

Here's Lee Yeon: The intimidating b****y dance teacher...

And yeah, please tell me how you felt about  it, and the Kris+Bonnie scenes :>