o21;{10} SMTown in Japan

✯-5 CELSIUS✯

 

Chapter 10:

 

The girls walked down the airplane aisle, all very excited. They sat down according to the tickets, MinAh, Chaerin and BangJi on the leftmost seats and HyeKyung, Eunwon and JungJi in the middle with Seohyun and Sooyoung on the seats beside them.

 

“Taking a plane is not scary is it?” Eunwon asks JungJi who laughed and shook her head.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome aboard flight OZ996 from Incheon International Airport to Narita International Airport. As we prepare to take off, please ensure all electronics are switched off, seatbelts are fastened and all window shields are open. We hope you enjoy a pleasant flight with Asiana Airlines.” The flight attendant announced in both Korean and Japansese.

 

“I can’t believe we are going to be a part of the SM Town concert.” Chaerin says and everybody agrees.

 


 

The sun just rose when they landed in Japan, however, there were many fans waiting, taking pictures of SNSD who was on the same flight as them. But sadly, no one really paid much of attention to -5 Celsius.

 

“Nevermind.” HyeKyung assures the members who all can’t help but to feel a bit disappointed.

 

They hopped on the SM Town bus and heads off to the hotel.

 


 

Reaching the hotel, it was 2 people to a room. The members played scissors-paper-stone to decide the grouping and it was HyeKyung and JungJi, Eunwon and BangJi, MinAh and Chaerin.

 

The girls got no rest at all, immediately after putting down the things, they headed to the concert venue for a rehearsal.

 

The girls were the last to rehearse. They watched their fellow labelmates perform and could not help but to feel amazed by their amazing stage presence and the high quality performance. They got nervous when it was their turn, especially being after a powerful performance of TVXQ’s Catch me.

 

“Girls, lets do well, ok?” HyeKyung says as they were about to go on stage.

 

“1.. 2.. 3.. -5 CELSIUS HWAITING!” The girls shouted.

 

The staff gave a signal and the girls started the rehearsal.

 


 

The real concert followed 2 hours after, the girls were already in their costume. They were the 5th performer of the night and they were going on stage in less than a minute.

 

“Ladies. This is the time for us to gain fans in Japan. Remember to give a lot of fanservice and do it extra well alright?” HyeKyung encouraged and advised.

 

“Neh.” The girls replied. They did a last “Hwaiting” before emerging from the back stage into the cheers and vast ocean of people and light sticks.

 

The cheers were so loud that it almost drowned the girls’ thoughts.

 

“HELLO, WE ARE -5 CELSIUS!” The girls said and introduced themselves.

 

Everyone tried to hide their shock from the number of fan board the fans were holding and they could not help grin whenever they hear someone scream their name.

 

And that was why their performance that night was splendid enough to shut Lee Yeon up.

 

The girls were extremely uplifted by the time they reached the finale stage, singing the song "Hope". The whole SM Town was there and the girls could feel a sense of belonging as they sang the song together. The girls held hands with their lablemates and walked around the stage, smiling for cameras that were pointed at them.

 


 

The girls were given free time to go out and explore, they decided to go do some shopping. Passing by an ice cream palor, Eunwon spoke, “Eo, isn’t that Sehun and Luhan?”

 

“It is.” BangJi replied.

 

“Sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo!” JungJi says. Luhan turns around immediately and waved, “Annyeong!” JungJi tried to hold back her laughter when she saw Sehun roll his eyes with her corner vision.

(like dis:     *dis *)(because he is jealous)

 

"Your performance was really good last night!" Luhan continued, not knowing that Sehun's stare was boring into his back.

 

"Oh really? Thanks, yours was better." HyeKyung said.

 

"Hope so, do you guys want to drink bubble tea? Me and Sehun were just about to go get some." Luhan offered.

 

"Probably not...We'll get going." MinAh said as she saw Sehun's sour expression.

 

"C'mon..."Luhan encouraged and the girls ended up tagging along.

 


 

"Which flavour do you recommend?" HyeKyung asks as she scanned the menu.

 

"If you like sweet things then..you should try the honey milk tea." Luhan replied while Sehun poked his ribs for attention.

 

"Ah, but I like sour stuff," HyeKyung said and Luhan pointed to the cup of bubble tea Sehun was holding, "You can try the plum one, its rather nice as well."HyeKyung smiles gratefully, while helping Chaerin unwrap her straw.

 

Chaerin whispered to HyeKyung, "You guys look cute together." Earning a sideways glare frow HyeKyung.

 


 

By the next day, the girls were already back in Korea, and thankfully, it was a rest day where the girls had no schedule. They spent the morning practising and playing video games in the afternoon.

 

Halfway through the game, BangJi announces, "Guys, I'm going out for a while." She left everyone staring at her as she walked out of the hall.

 

"Where are you going?"Eunwon asked.

 

"Meet a friend." BangJi replied and gave MinAh a knowing look and MinAh immediately reaslised who BangJi was going to meet. She gave her a thumbs up and a weary grin.

 

BangJi did not know what to expect either. She hoped things would turn out fine and that she won't end up in some weird .

 


A/N: I've been away for long..I know, sorry keke...

POLL

So yeah, recently someone asked me who the visual was. When I first started the story, i was like, "let's not have a visual" but i probably should so....VOTE PLEASE.

Note: Try not to vote yourself or those already with major positions. :) Thanks

 

 

Lol i'm giving u guise pics cuz im krisus so damn kind.... 

    

HyeKyung                                                            Eunwon                                                       JungJI

 

 

 

 

      

MinAh                                                         Chaerin                                                                 BangJi

 

 

 

Thanks & have a good dae