█ chapter o5; [sorry, sorry] █

shutup&drive; [discontinued]

█ chapter o5;

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...naega michyeo michyeo, baby.."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...I'm going crazy, crazy, baby."

-

9:42pm.

Seoul, South Korea

Headquarters

Emerging from a red Nissan Skyline GTR, Min Ah and Saerok scanned the headquarters until they had found their target. Saerok nudged her unnie and pointed to a group of men who were at the bar, laughing and drinking away. Min Ah gave her a nod that confirmed the designated target and with that, Saerok was off striding towards the bar. The rest of the girls pulled up next to the GTR, craning their heads to see what Saerok was up to.

Walking confidently towards the bar, she approached a boy with an arrogant smirk and panda eyes. He saw her coming towards him and ran a hand through his hair and straightened his jacket. Eyeing her apprehensively, he took a sip of his martini before making a move.

“Well, hello, hot stuff,” he said smoothly, grinning.

Saerok ignored the attempt to woo her. “Are you Seung Hyun?”

Panda eyes his lips before responding. “Hah, you know my name already? Perfect.”

Narrowing her eyes, Saerok stepped closer to Seung Hyun. In a flash, she pulled back her fist and threw a right hook towards the man's face. Staggering backwards in surprise, Seung Hyun brought his fingers up to his left eye, which was a brilliant purple color. Saerok thought that giving him a black eye didn’t make a difference anyway; it could easily pass as his dark bags. The boy named Seung Hyun glared at her while she contemplated on giving him another black eye so it wouldn’t look as noticeable.

“Yah, what was that for?!” yelped Seung Hyun while his teammate, the one with the large muscles and Mohawk, helped him to his feet. “Look what you did to my face, you babo!”

“Like it made a difference anyway,” Saerok retorted coolly while the people surrounding them hooted with laughter. “Next time you talk to our leader like that, you’ll lose your ability to reproduce. Capiche?”

“H-hey, what are you talking about?” a confused Seung Hyun said. “Your leader? I haven’t even talked to that girl! You got the wrong Seung Hyun! I think you want my Hyung.” He lifted a finger to point to a man sitting on the bar stool behind him who was oblivious to all the commotion.

Saerok just stared at him. Did she punch the wrong person? Whoops. Oh well, he seemed like a douchebag anyway. Smirking, she approached the bar stool that the man was sitting on. She politely tapped his shoulder and he turned around. Dark, piercing eyes stared down at her as he raised his eyebrows.

“Are you Seung Hyun?” she asked in a sickly sweet voice.

“Yes, I am,” the man answered, still looking at her with a wary expression. “I go by T.O.P.”

Without warning, Saerok punched someone in the face for the second time that night. Clutching his throbbing eye, the other Seung Hyun let out a scream of pain. Spitting out a stream of curses, Saerok grinned timidly. For some reason, that felt so good.

“What the was that for?!” T.O.P bellowed, much to the delight of the bystanders.

“That’ll teach you to talk to our leader like that, babo,” she announced.

With that, she stalked off towards Min Ah, leaving both Seung Hyuns holding their faces in pain. Saerok’s boots clacked against the concrete floor as she returned to her unnie. Min Ah was doubled over in laughter, clutching her stomach as tears poured out of her eyes. That was probably the funniest thing she had ever seen in her entire life. Patting her dongsaeng on the back, she composed her self and cleared as she attempted to be serious again.

“That. Was. Beautiful,” complimented Min Ah. “You make your unnie so proud.”

Everyone was still waiting for Dong Bang Shin Ki to arrive, so they passed time like they usually would. At the beer pong table, Ha-Neul and Hyun Ae waited patiently for the ongoing game to end so they could join in and hopefully dominate the competition. As a the peach colored ping pong ball splashed into a cup, a boy that the girls knew as Mir, shrugged as he took out the lightweight ball from the red cup and chugged it down in one gulp. The crowd cheered as he held up the plastic cup like a champion.

Hyun Ae accidentally bumped into the man next to her as the bustling crowd started to get rowdy as both beer pong teams were down to their last cup each. The man dropped whatever he was fumbling with and he cursed openly. Hyun Ae’s mouth dropped open as she noticed that the item that the man dropped belonged to her! The red, 460,000 won Louis Vuitton wallet that she had lost the day before lay on the dirty headquarters floor. Hyun Ae made a motion to grab the wallet, but the man was quicker.

“Hey! That’s my wallet!” announced Hyun Ae as she stepped up to the man. “I lost it at the club yesterday and—”

A wave of realization came over Hyun Ae as she stared into the man’s face. Scattered memories of last night flooded into her mind. She remembered dancing with him all night long. This was the guy that stole her wallet? Oh, hell no. He was going to get it now.

“So, you’re him,” she hissed as her eyes narrowed. “Give back my wallet, now.”

The man laughed. “Or what? What can you possibly do to me? Hey, tell you what. If you can beat me at beer pong, I’ll give you back your precious wallet. Sound like a deal?”

Hyun Ae’s icy glare never left the man’s face as she gave the slightest of nods. The cheering crowd welcomed Mir and his beer pong buddy, Joon, back so they could spectate the next match. Red cups filled the tabletop again as the crowd awaited the next challengers.

Without warning, Ha-Neul felt herself being dragged to the beer pong table by her unnie. Hyun Ae had a determined expression on her face and Ha-Neul knew what that meant. Something had truly pissed her off and now, Hyun Ae was out for blood. Ha-Neul smiled to herself. Everything was so much more entertaining when Hyun Ae was pissed.

A man with light hair also approached the ping pong table with a second man in tow. The light haired man’s beer pong buddy, a tall and burly looking man, grinned at the amount of beer. When the second man took one look at the girls, he burst out laughing.

“Are we really going up against them, Leeteuk? I want a REAL challenge!” he boomed as he gave the girls a patronizing smile.

“No can do, Chansung. I promised this little lady here a bet. Not like she’s going to win anyways, but, I can’t back down from a bet, now, can I?” the man named Leeteuk, replied.

“You’ll be eating your words, you idiot,” Ha-Neul fired, her gaze fixed on Chansung as she adjusted her baseball cap.

Bouncing the ping pong ball on the table, Ha-Neul’s eyes narrowed. She expertly tossed the ball into the other side and it landed in a red cup, but not before it bounced once. Perfect. Now one of the two blockheads on the other side would have to drink two. Cursing, Chansung picked up two red cups and held one out to Leeteuk. They both gave each other a nod before downing the beer in one gulp. Wiping the beer from his lip, Leeteuk retrieved another ping pong ball and cast it towards the girls’ beer cups. It landed with a plop in a cup closest to Hyun Ae, splashing a few drops of beer on her white tank top. Hyun Ae obliged and drank the alcohol, but not before she flipped Leeteuk off.

In the midst of the game, DSBK had finally arrived. Hero’s Audi had conveniently parked next to Soo Jin’s Nissan. Soo Jin gave the car, as well as its owner, a dirty look. In return, he winked at her like the stupid player that he was and blew a kiss. Kiss my , Kim Jaejoong, she thought as he made his way to his pack of . Max took his rightful place in the center of the circle as he welcomed everyone once again.

This time, Super Junior and Hey! Say! Jump! were pitted against each other. Fourteen members of Super Junior stepped up to the circle, as did all seven of the Hey! Say! Jump! members. In confusion, Max started looking for Super Junior’s leader, but when Heechul pointed to Leeteuk absorbed in his beer pong game, they left him alone.

Kei Inoo stood at the center of the circle, coolly taking in his surroundings. Super Junior, however, wasn’t so quick to make a decision. After being together for so long, the fifteen of them still weren’t so keen with each other. Already, Siwon and Kibum were giving each other warning looks.

“I’ll go,” Heechul volunteered, but Han Geng interfered.

“Why don’t we use Henry? Kid needs to race sometime too, you know,” he pointed out. “C’mon, Heechul, this’ll be easy.”

“Are you ting me? We ain’t using a kid like that to race! Sure, the little races can give him experience, but this tournament is serious. If he s up, then we’re all out,” countered Heechul.

Henry, in between Ryeowook and Zhou Mi, tried to shrink down in size while the rest of his race crew sized him up. It’s true; he had wanted to race, but if it led to an argument, then he wanted no part of it. He looked like an innocent kid caught up in his parents’ argument. Ryeowook lay a comforting hand on Henry’s shoulder. He knew that Henry had the potential to race, but Heechul was against Henry joining Super Junior in the first place.

“What’s the point of the team if only a couple people race? What, are the rest of us just here for show? Let the kid race,” commanded Han Geng.

Stepping in between the two men, Shindong put a hand on both Heechul and Han Geng. He couldn’t stand watching his two friends fight, and plus, it made the team look bad. “Stop! Just stop. Are you guys teammates or not? Heechul’s right, let him wait. Henry will have plenty of times to race. Let’s just get this over with. Okay?”

Heechul smirked at Han Geng in triumph. Shaking his head, Shindong retreated back towards the silent crowd. Casting an apologetic glance towards a slightly disappointed Henry, Han Geng made his way to the exit to cool off. Stepping forward next to Kei, Heechul nodded at his competition then stepped into his Acura Integra. Kei twirled the keys to his Mazda RX-8 then slid into the driver’s seat.

Back at the beer pong table, Leeteuk and Chansung were down to their last cup, as were Hyun Ae and Ha-Neul. Both parties were extremely giggly and uncoordinated. Each time they tried to throw the ping pong ball into the cup, they ended up missing and it brought another round of drunken laughter. Hyun Ae bent over to pick up the fallen ball and stuck her tongue out in concentration.

“Okay! Okay…I can do thisshhh!” she slurred as Ha-Neul swayed from side to side trying to control her laughter. “It’s gonna go inshide!”

“That’sh what shhhe shhaid!” Chansung remarked from across the ping pong table and laugher exploded once again.

Hyun Ae was laughing so hard that she accidentally dropped the ball on the table. Fifteen pairs of eyes watched as it bounced lightly on the table then plopped inside the boys’ last red cup. Standing there in shock, she stared at the cup, then realization washed over her. She had won the game! Ha-Neul hugged her unnie and started cheering in a loud voice, followed by the crowd. As soon as Leeteuk finished his red cup, he cheered as well, due to his level of sobriety.

“hh, give me my wallet baaaack!” wailed Hyun Ae as she stumbled over to reclaim her prize from Leeteuk.

“You jusssht got lucky!” Leeteuk pouted, then smirked. “It’sh in my pocket! You’ll have to reaaachhh in there to get it!”

Hoots and cheers erupted from the crowd as Hyun Ae dug into Leeteuk’s front pocket, seemingly unfazed. Retrieving her precious wallet, she stuck her tongue out once more at Leeteuk’s pleased face. In return, he slung his arm around her and gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips before disappearing into the crowd with Chansung in tow. What just happened? She suddenly felt herself grow hot as she touched the spot where Leeteuk’s lips touched hers.While Hyun Ae was trying to process information in her mind, Ha-Neul hugged her suddenly, shaking her out of her reverie.

“Whoa, unnie, you got shhome actiooon tonight!” cackled Ha-Neul. “It’shh cool, thouuuugh, he wasssh hot! Sssho was his friend…whatshisface? Ch-chansung? Mmm, I’d tap thaaaat!”

“What the jussht happened? Oh God, I’m ssshhooo wasted! Let’shh go find Saerok, ssshe can kick his assssh!” Hyun Ae suggested as they lumbered off towards Saerok and Min Ah.

Meanwhile, Kumi’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She had known that DBSK had a shady past, so she tried keeping tabs on them tonight, but she had been so absorbed in the quarrel between Super Junior that when she turned back to DBSK, she noticed that their leader had gone. What was his name? Hero. He sounded more like a ing villain. The guy looked like a girl, thought he was the and acts like a douchebag. Kumi knew that he usually wasn’t far from his team or his women, but that wasn’t the case tonight.

Her eyes scanned the crowd as she continued her search for Hero. She left her perch from atop her car’s hood to hunt him down. Wandering around the parking structure, Kumi found herself outside in the breezy night air. Touching the charm bracelet on her left wrist, her thoughts immediately went back to her boyfriend. The nighttime atmosphere added to the sudden loneliness she felt as her heart longed for the only boy that she had ever loved. All of a sudden, her thoughts were interrupted by crash. It sounded like a trash can had tipped over.

Moving closer to the source of the noise to investigate, Kumi had finally found Hero in the middle of a nearby alley. His tall, lanky figure towered menacingly over another guy’s. Pressing herself closer to the cold wall of the parking structure, Kumi strained to listen to their conversation.

“Where is my money?” demanded Hero, his deadly tone wavering in the air.

“I-I don’t have it yet!” blurted the other guy. “I’ll give it back to you soon though!”

“How soon is soon?” Hero shot back. “I’ve waited nearly a month to recollect my money. You told me that you would pay me back. My patience is running out, Wooyoung.”

“I’m sorry,” whispered a crestfallen Wooyoung. “Give me one more week, please.”

“I’ve waited long enough. Do you know what happens to people that test me? Do you?”

“Y-yes! Please don’t hurt my family…I’m the one that borrowed the money. My family…they needed the money badly or else the landlord would have kicked us out. Please, Hero.”

“One more week. I’m only going to give you one more week. If you don’t have my money back in one week, you and me are going to race. You win, you don’t pay. If you lose…” Hero trailed off then began again. “You do know that I’m capable of killing you without batting an eye, right, Wooyoung? You wouldn’t want to end up like—”

“Yes, I know,” Wooyoung replied meekly. “I’ll give you your money.”

“Then we have ourselves an understanding. Get up. You look like you’re about to piss yourself,” Hero laughed cruelly. “One week.”

With that, Hero walked back inside towards the parking structure, leaving Wooyoung standing in the middle of the alley all alone. Kumi's fight or flight instinct took over, and in her case it was flight. Hero had killed someone in the past. The only question running through her mind was who?

█ author's note;

so sorry for the wait, people, but here's the next installment! both me and MusicChibi have been busy with different things. i had tennis stuff last week and MusicChibi is moving. it's cool though, because we finally got a chapter done! it's a bit later than when we intended to post it and i'm sorry. but i'm starting to put the interactions between the characters' love interests in there! we didn't want the story to feel rushed.

alrighty, so i hope you guys comment on this chapter! winglin is being a right now, so i'll probably post that on there later. -__- i swear, they need a better server.

make sure to read my co-author's story, grim goodbye, as well as both of her one-shot series!

music to my ears: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/4551/

grim goodbye: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/3768/

perfect insanity: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/4730/

in other news...i can't stop listening to BoA, SHINee, U-Kiss and MBLAQ. it's kinda unhealthy. xD who else thought that kiss scene between minho and nichkhun during idol army was hot? *RAISES HAND* i'm going to end this authors note now before MusicChibi kills me. ;3 until next time! mwwaaaah!

 

█ ending crap;
→ xaznbaybay.
→ 3:07pm.
→ listening to: count on me (nothin' on you)(english ver.) - jay park.

ps. JAYWALKERS AND HOTTESTS FTW!