Behind The Glass House - Ravi (2)

VIXX Scenarios/Drabbles

Behind The Glass House – Ravi (2)


 

This is a Ravi for zyjean24, and I’m late for class as I’m writing this A/N, I hope you guys enjoy this scenario, as well as said person whom requested it, can’t really talk I have Science class now so~ bye~! Hope y’all enjoy it! Even though it’s short and pretty simple, and really weird.

tumblr_inline_mjgj59GDid1qz4rgp.jpg

 

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FRUSTRATING IT KEPT GETTING DELETED AFTER THE SECOND SCENE!!


 

“I hate you so ing much Kim Wonshik!” You yelled at him. Ravi rolled his eyes at you, “You’re not exactly a sweet person to be around.” He told you and this time you rolled your eyes. “I cannot believe I’m stuck with you.” You commented pulling your wrist, only to have Ravi pull it back.

“Stop whining and it up, we’re stuck together until those eight idiots find another key.” Ravi told you. You let out a frustrate sigh, resisting the urge to cross your arms over your chest. There was just small detail that prohibited you from doing so.

“Who handcuffs people together?” You huffed. “Stupid people, stupid people handcuff people together.” You smacked his forehead. “I was not talking to you.” You said, and Ravi glared at you. “Then who were you talking to? There’s no one else here!”

“Myself!”

“Brat,”

“,”

“I hate you.”

“I hate you too.”

 

X~X~X

 “I’m starving.” You said after many hours of complete silence with you and Ravi. Ravi let out a sigh, “For once I can agree with you, I’m starving too.” Ravi said. “I still can’t believe they handcuffed us,” You mumbled to yourself.

Ravi stood up and pulled you up along with him. “Let’s go get some food.”  He said. And you held your hands up. “I am not going outside handcuffed to anyone, let alone you, I’m perfectly fine with starving myself, until they find another key.” You told him making a move to sit back down, but Ravi pulled you up by the hand that was cuffed to him.

“Well I’m hungry, and I’m not willing to wait for yours and mines band members to find another copy of the key they broke in the handcuffs, so; shut up, hold my hand so one sees the handcuffs – neither of us need a scandal – and come with to get some pizza.” Ravi said holding you up by his side, his hand intertwined with yours.

“Fine,” You muttered turning your head away from him, Ravi rolled his eyes and dragged you by the hand outside. “Stop, pulling!” You whined.

“Shut up, you brat.”

“I am not a brat, you .”

X~X~X

“Why do people keep staring at us?” You asked Ravi, your head leaning back on his chest. Ravi shrugged not really looking at you, “People like to stare.” Was all he said, and you huffed wanting so badly to just cross your arms over your chest, but you couldn’t do that since you were handcuffed to Ravi.

You heard Ravi letting out a frustrated sigh. “Aish stop squirming around so much!” He scolded you, and you pouted slightly. “I can’t I’m uncomfortable people are staring too much at us, Ravi.” You muttered. Ravi rolled his eyes, “Turn around then, but stop moving around so much, you brat.”  Ravi breathed.

You muttered a few things to yourself and turned around. “Stop muttering things to yourself and I can hear you,” He said nudging your side, and you let out a tiny squeak. Ravi stared at you, and odd look written over all of his face, that slowly soon turned in to a sly smirk. “Are you ticklish there?” He asked you.

You shook your head quickly from side to side, but the fact that you were biting back a smiled, told Ravi otherwise.  Ravi poked your side repeatedly causing you to burst out laughing. Ravi laughed as he watched your face turn read and your eyes rim with tears from not being able to breathe properly.

“You are so ticklish.” Ravi commented and you glared at him. “That’s adorable,” Ravi told you pinching your checks only to have you slap his hand away from you. “I’m no ticklish!” You argued, only to have Ravi nudge your side a few times, causing you to let out multiple giggles.

“Fine, I’m ticklish, now stop that,” And that earned you another nudge, Ravi chuckled. “You are in no position to demand anything from me right now, kid.” He told you. You blew raspberry.

“I hate you,” You muttered, and Ravi chuckled once more. “You don’t hate me and you know. You wouldn’t be able to live without our constant arguing with each other.” He teased, when he didn’t see you even blink, he nudge your side playful causing you to let a small smile.  Shaking his head, Ravi chuckled, looking down at you.

 

“Why can’t you be like that with me?” Your head turned slightly to the right as you saw a girl, around your age, probably about a year or two older then you, arguing with what seemed to be her boyfriend.

Ravi slapped your shoulder light, “Yah, stop staring that’s rude!” He scolded you, and you glared at him. “Don’t hit me!” You whined. Ravi nudges your side causing you to squeal and let out a few giggles. “Aish, you are too easy now,” Ravi muttered to himself.

“Orders up you two!”

“Good let’s go,” You muttered. Ravi nudges you, glaring down at you slightly. “Don’t be such a sourpuss.”

“Whatever,”

X~X~X

 “You’re really rude you know this, right?” You asked him, slightly glaring at him. Ravi rolled his eyes. “And mean you’re really mean too!” You said. Ravi glared down at you.

“Shut up! You know you whine a lot right? You know a lot?” Ravi asked you. “God, if could choose your names it’d be and moan.” He spat at you. “How in the hell do your parents put the up with you?” He yelled.

Your eyes watered upon hearing this, and Ravi’s eyes went wide seeing how your eyes teared up like that. “________-ah, I didn’t mean that.” Ravi whispered taking a step forward to you, but you took one back. “Hey come on,” Ravi started but was cut off when the door to your dorm was opened. Yours and his band members stood still watching the scene unfolded in front of them.

You lifted your hands that were linked together, “Un cuff us Hongbin. “You demanded, your voice cracking, seeing as he had the keys to the handcuffs. Hongbin stayed right where he was at, not moving an inch not understanding what was going on in front of him. “Hongbin un cuff us right now!” You yelled.

And Hongbin shot straight forward, key in hand as eh undid the handcuffs. You rubbed your wrist; the tears were slowly starting to flow down and everyone stood still, shock running through their minds as they watched the most closed off and cold person they knew start to cry.

Sohee, your group’s leader took a few slow steps forward towards you, her hands slightly held up, as did the rest of your members, as they watched your hand curl up against your mouth. “________-ah,” Sohee whispered, but you shook your head, turning around on your heel and bolting towards your room.

The five sixth (5/6) members of VIXX stared between your groups members to their own member, Ravi, whom was standing there with his mouth agape, all five of them wondering what the hell was going on. Sohee her heel and glared at Ravi.

“What the hell did you do to my maknae?” She yelled at him, ready to kill him at any moment. “I just…” Ravi mumbled but he was unable to finish his sentence. He shook his head, “I just picked on her like I always do.” He muttered. But Sohee glared at him even more.

Something was different this time if she cried something was different Ravi, what the hell did you do to my maknae?” Sohee yelled; she was ready to pounce at Ravi at any moment now, so much that N had moved next to her at some point and had held her down with his arm.

Ravi nodded slowly, remembering what had been different this time, “I mentioned something about her parents.” Sohee’s face feel in to an unreadable expression. “Of course you did,” Jiao muttered rolling her eyes. Ravi was confused by this. “What?” He asked.

“She was adopted,” Ali said as she let out a sigh and slowly sat down on the couch. “But she wasn’t too, she was bounced back from foster to foster home, she’s never been in a stable home, that was until she was discovered by the company then one of the managers singed of on her, so she could train properly.” Ali told them, staring at her hands that she had placed on her lap. “Her parents never really wanted her, when she was born, so she was put it in to system.” Ali mumbled. “It’s really sad actually; she’s such a good kid. Anyone would’ve been lucky to have her.” Ali whispered.

And at that moment Ravi felt his heart drop. He knew he had really done it now.


 

“________-ah, please come out,” Ali said knocking on the door to your room. She let out a sigh and rested her head on your door, “Please, ________-ah, at least come out and eat something we won’t talk to you, I promise, just please eat, you haven’t come out in three days,” She said, but let out another sigh when she realized that you weren’t coming out any time soon, no matter how much she begged and pleaded you.

Ali let out another sigh as she stepped away from the door; she motioned Ravi, who was standing right beside her, that he could sit down again, since he had been camped out at your door for the past three days waiting for you to come out. “You know you don’t have to stay there, right?” Ali asked and Ravi nodded, “I know,” He breathed his head making a small thud when it feel against your door. Ali handed him the plate of food that was originally meant for you and said; “Eat it, you haven’t eaten much either,” And with that she her heel and disappeared in to her room.  

Ravi stare at the door Ali had just left through, he let out a shaky sigh and laid his head down against the door again.

X~X~X

Around three or four in the morning Ravi woke up on the floor, he looked up alarmed; he peered his head in to your room and noticed you weren’t in it, causing him to slightly freak out at that fact.

He stood up and wandered in to the living room of your dorm, he let out a sigh when he saw you in the kitchen, but he grew even more alarmed when he saw you with a knife in hand. “Yah,” He yelled slapping it of your hand, making you pull back your hand and wince. “What are you doing?” He asked.

You glared at him, “Making myself food!” You said, you bit your lower lip and rubbed your hand, a nice trail of blood trickling down. Ravi’s eyes went a little wide, and he grabbed your wrist. “Aish, this was my fault.” He mumbled and tugged you towards the sink.

You hissed at the contact with cold water, you weren’t a very big fan of cold water at this moment. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” Ravi mumbled and you weren’t quite sure if he meant the fact he had almost cut your finger off by slapping a knife out of your hand or what he said a couple days ago.

You said nothing though and watched as he grabbed a dry wash cloth from the cupboard and wrapped it around your hand, drying it.

When it was dry he carefully looked at it. “I think you need stiches,” He told you, but you just blinked not really paying attention to him. “Come on, let’s go to the Hospital, this is pretty deep.” Ravi mumbled.

X~X~X

And just as Ravi had told you early that night, you did indeed need stiches, a lot of them, actually.

 

The doctor, Miss Kim, wrapped your hand in gauzes carefully after she was finished stitching you, you looked out the window of the treatment room you were in, looking around for the familiar orange head that had brought you to the hospital.

“Your boyfriend is very caring,” She told you, and you looked at her with wide eyes. “What?” You asked her, wanting to repeat what she had said earlier, just to make sure you weren’t crazy. “I saw you two when you first came, you were perfectly calm, very collected, but your boyfriend on the other hand, well, he looked rather frantic, really worried. And how he was looking at you, well, it’s pretty obvious your boyfriend cares a lot about you.” She told you and you nodded slowly.

“He’s not my boyfriend,” You told her, and she looked surprised and confused by this. “Really? Well your brother’s very caring of you,” You giggled and shook your head, “He’s not your brother, either?” She asked you and you nodded. “No, he’s just good friends with my friends, we don’t like each other very much actually.” You told her.

She pursed her lips and stared at you, “Hm, well sweetheart, I’m not sure what you’re seeing, but from what I can see, there’s something going between the two of you, even though you’re not seeing it.” She told you taking of her gloves. “You’re good to go,” She said and you bowed your head thanking her, as you got up from your seat.

 

“Are you good to go?” Ravi asked you, his hand going on top of your head, lightly petting it. You nodded a tiny smile, forming on your face. “Let’s just go home,” You muttered and Ravi nodded placing his hand on the small of your back, walking side by side with you.

X~X~X

“Where have you been?” Sohee yelled at you the moment you walked in to the door with Ravi coming in right behind you, “What happened to you hand?” Ali asked, you pointed at Ravi. “He almost cut my finger off.” You said; Ravi glared at you, “That was an accident.” He argued.

You shrugged, “It doesn’t take away the fact that I was in the hospital just now because you slapped a knife from hands, just because I was cooking for myself.” You said. “You were cooking?” Jiao asked surprised and you nodded.

“I know how to cook,” You defended yourself, “I just chose not to,” You told her sitting down next to her. Jiao grabbed your hand and played around with it, a habit she had picked up since the two of you were joined by the hip since you two were in your trainee years.

“When did you five get here?” You asked pointed at the five members of VIXX whom you were pretty sure did not live in your dorm. “Early in the morning, we came to get Ravi for a schedule but he wasn’t here, neither were you.” N told you. You nodded and laid your head down on the couch and listened to everyone as they chatted with each other.

You closed your eyes grateful that none of your members had made a big fuzz about anything, you felt a hand on your head and you felt someone your hair. “You two would look nice together,” Your head N say and your nose scrunched up.

“We’d kill each other before that happens,” And you were pretty that that was Ravi talking to him. “If you would stop agitating her, you two could work out pretty well,” N told him and you squirmed around a little, letting a few muffled cries out. “Is she waking up?” You heard N ask, “I don’t know, but shut up and let her sleep.” Ravi told him.

“Why don’t you both just shut up and let me sleep?” You asked opening your eyes and looking up at both of them, making them look at you with surprised eyes.

 


 

This took my so much time it’s not even funny, I kept on getting stuck over and over and over and over again, and I couldn’t write, this was such a biatch to write at times, I just wanted to throw my laptop and yell ‘ you’ and just be done with it. And if it wasn’t that this little dip kept on getting ing deleted I have never been more infuriated with anything in my life. I just wanted to get this damn thing over and done with it, so I am sorry for qualities of this scenario, but y’all don’t understand how horribly frustrating this was for me!!!… That is all for my angry rant of the story / oneshot / scenario / drabble / whatever we can call this.


 

I would love to know what’s it’s like to have someone more than a friend love you. I would love to know what that’s like.