Ravi =Why Would You Wanna Break A Perfectly Good Heart? Psh~, I should’ve known Better

VIXX Scenarios/Drabbles

Why Would You Wanna Break A Perfectly Good Heart? Psh~, I should’ve known Better - Ravi

 

Why Would You Wanna Break A Perfectly Good Heart? Psh~, I should’ve known Better - Ravi

This’ a Ravi for anon, who wanted how would you feel after the two of you break up, but you kind of knew it was coming since he was a big player. But I really wanted to do something different so I made this as “Diary Entry”. So I hope you like this anon, and everyone else who isn’t the anon.

 

image

 

Why would you wanna take a person’s love and tear it up? Why would you want to make the very first scar? Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart? No matter what happened I still can’t place this together, why you wanna break us apart? Why in the world did you wanna tear our love apart?

We’ve been perfectly fine these past few months. Or haven’t we? I don’t understand this at all and the more I wrack my brains for answers, the more reasons I get that for you not doing it.

 

I still don’t understand how I was the one that was supposed to be different, and yet it still ended up like all the others, the only difference was that instead of lasting  a week or two like you did with all the others, you and I lasted eleven months, we were about to go a full year together.

And honestly just like everyone said that I was different to you, I could have sworn that I was going to be different too.  And you told me this too. So why would you wanna break my perfectly good heart, Oppa? Huh? I bet you’ll never answer that question.

I wish I could understand you, but I know that I can’t – sigh – as much as I want to understand, I can’t, I really cannot. I just can’t understand why you would wanna walk away.

I should’ve known better. You’re a kingka, you’re a player, you’ve always been an to girls, and yet I agreed to go out with you. I should have trusted my instincts; I should have listened to Ali, I should have just said ‘no’ when you asked me out. I should have just said ‘no’ right from the beginning, and I would have save myself the heartbreaks and a lot of other things. But I get that options gone and out the window.

I wish I could say I hate you, Ravi. But I can’t for some reason, no matter how hard I try to, I just can’t say it. I just cannot hate you, Ravi. There’s just one thing I want to know;

Was it worth it? Was she worth it? Was she worth this? I don’t know, and honestly… I don’t wanna know. No. I don’t wanna know anything else about you Ravi.

It’s just not worth my breath. Aish, out of all my mistakes, you’re my biggest mistake, Kim Wonshik.