Perfect Two Leo (3.1)

VIXX Scenarios/Drabbles

Perfect Two - Leo (2.1)

tumblr_inline_mk3qr61lf61qz4rgp.jpg

 

The first one felt pretty half asses in my opinion, so I’m writing a second little part for you guys, that and I’m in the mood to write something cute and fluffy or just something, I don’t know I usually write these when I’m finish with the scenario, but I haven’t even started this one so I don’t know what it’ll be like, just… read and I hope you guys enjoy it~! And I spring break started~! I got two weeks off, so maybe requests will be open, but who knows? Maybe I’ll be too busy with Dance and Weightlifting. So yeah, here’s something totally new, hope you guys enjoy, and well… Read!


 

“No, Leo she’s dead, she’s not alive.” You told him. “If she’s dead then why do they keep talking about her likes she’s alive?” Leo argued with you, and you rolled your eyes, your hand still running through his red hair.

Leo let out a sigh and shifted his position on the couch, making you stop his hair for a second while he adjusted. “I don’t get this show, it’s way too complicated. Who do you watch this?” He asked you. You chuckled your eyes glued on the Television. “It’s not complicated, you just haven’t watched it from the beginning, it’s really good Oppa, you just don’t have to the time to watch it or put it together.” You told him.

“You’re a senior in high school and you’re a trainee in Jellyfish, who do you have the time to watch this and put it all together?” Leo asked you and you shrugged. “I’m a bookworm, I’ve read all the books before I started watching the series on TV, Oppa, that and I have no life other than school, and trainee, and well you.” You told him. Leo looked up at you and laughed, and laughed along with him.

 

It was weird, to the outside world Leo was shy, cold and mysterious, but to you he was talkative, warm, and just about the biggest dork you had ever met, he wasn’t VIXX’s Leo with you, he was just plain ol’ Jung Taekwoon to you, not Leo, he was just Taekwoon your best friend since you were in diapers.

That one person that you could call at all hours in the night and you knew he wouldn’t be mad at you, that person that was willing to sneak out of his house and sneak in to yours if you called him cry because of anything, who would just hold you through the nights while you cried. That one person that you could just pore your heart and soul and he would never judge he would just listen to you.

He was your best friend and you were his, and honestly you would never trade this for world.

____________

For Leo on the other it was different, you weren’t his best friend. To him you were someone he loved, not as just a best friend, but as someone he wanted to protect, someone he wanted to hug and kiss, someone he wanted to wake up to every morning, someone who he wanted to come home to, someone he wanted to be with as more than just a friend.

He loved you.

He really did love you.

But he couldn’t risk you, he knew you, he knew you well.

He knew you well enough to know how self-destructive you were, he knew that the moment you saw something good was going to happen to you, you would jump in to something bad. Leo understood you didn’t mean anything by this, he knew you didn’t have a stable home like most people did, he knew he had to be careful when it came to your behavior, he knew that if he pushed it to hard you’d block him completely.

You were damage, Leo knew that, you weren’t the sanest person he knew, you weren’t the most responsible, you weren’t the most reliable when you were at your worst, but you know what? You were you. You were his ___ ________, you were his childhood friend, his childhood crush, his best friend, his rock, his wall to lean, and you were his first love.

You were too precious to Leo for him to gamble on, so he kept quiet.

Everyone knew though, s, his parents, the trainees at Jellyfish, the trainers, your friends, your parents, the coordinators, hell, even the CEO knew, everyone knew how Leo felt about you, but no one ever said anything to you. Mainly because it was none of their business and they knew it, but there was the fact that this was something that Leo had to do on his own.

But he wasn’t going to do it, he wasn’t going to do it, because you were you and he was he, and he wasn’t you and him. He wasn’t going to risk you, no matter how much it hurt him to see you destroy yourself, at least if he was with you, it was worth it to him, just as long as you were with him.

 

“________-ah?” Leo whispered when he felt your hand stop his hair suddenly, he looked up to see your head leaning on the couch, your eyes closed and your mouth opened in that cute way you did when you slept, he smiled up at you. “I love you so much,” He whispered leaning up and placing a kiss on your forehead.

But no matter how he loved you, he would never tell you.


 

I was going to end this at ‘He was your best friend and you were his, and honestly you would never trade this for world’ but then I decided against it and I added more to it, I’m not sure why but y’all can’t really complain about it can you? But anyways it’s almost three AM here, so… I’m gonna nap! Happy Spring Break everyone!!! Anyways like I said, I’M GONNA NAP CUASE I’M TIRED~!!!!!!!!! NIGHTY NIGHT!

 

 

 

PS: There may be a sequell to that last Ravi ;|