Angelic Singer

SHINee Love

I slowly made my way to the rehearsal room, where I recall Jonghyun saying he was going to be. I smiled to myself, remembering the playful grin on his lips when he told his friends I was going to the rehearsal room- he sounded so confident, and it was cute! I somehow managed to find my way to the rehearsal room, but before I could knock on the closed door to let him know I was there, I heard some angelic singing. I was immediately captivated by the perfect notes coming out from a male voice, and I somehow knew it was Jonghyun.

Squeakingly, I pushed the door open slightly to give myself a better view of him singing. There he was, in front of the room, with his eyes closed as he sang freely, sang beautifully. Unfortunately, the door squeaked a bit too loud and his gaze snapped to mine as he stopped singing all togehter. He smiled, a nice shade of red painted on his face.

"Oh, sorry to disturb you." I bowed, embarassedly as I turned around and began to walk away; "I didn't mean to interfere-"

"No, wait, come back." he laughed as I stopped walking, rubbing the back of my head nervously as I joined him once more. He waited until I was just in front of him to grin again; "Did you like it?"

"Did I like it?" I asked, putting a straight face on.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I've been practicing for a while, so I hoped it would be great, so-" he rambled.

"I didn't like it." he looked crestfallen; "I LOVED IT."

"Really?" his face lit up immediately. He grinned at me, his eyes twinkling mischeviously as he looked at me and then back to the piano. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me over to the piano, gesturing me to sit as he sat beside me; "Can you play piano?"

"Yes, but not very well." I grinned.

"Okay, I'll teach you to be a piano master like me." he grinned playfully once more as he put my fingers on the piano's keys, and his own fingers ontop of them, helping me play each and every chord. To some people it would look very romantic, but it wasn't; "Pabo, your fingers are so chubby! You can barely play a note! You shouldn't be playing piano, you should be breaking bricks with these man-hands."

I pushed him away from me as I angrily grabbed my things. Maybe one of his friends would treat me better! Ha! And I thought he had the personality of an angel!

He chuckled then, and annoyed, I looked at him, but he was grinning very widely; "I was wondering how you would look when you got angry. It's very... cute."

"Excuse me? Do you think it's some sort of game?" I asked him, annoyed of his childish behavior.

"No, but even if it was a game, I'm more than willing to play... and win, of course." he smirked.

"Alright, I'm out of here." I hissed.

"I was kidding." he laughed, walking so close to me that our bodies were only one inch apart; "Honestly, I like you."

"You like me? We just met." I reminded him.

"I know, but it's not like love at first sight doesn't exist, you know." he chortled.

"I don't believe in it." I said, frowning; "The only thing you could love about a person when you first meet them, is their face. There's no relationship if the only thing you like is the other person's face."

"Well, you're more than just a pretty face, now aren't you?" he told me; "What time is it?"

"You're quick to change subjects, aren't you?" I asked him, my previous anger forgotten. I took my phone out, but he snatched it away and kept it out of my reach before suddenly giving it back.

"There, now you have my phone number." he winked; "I'll walk you home from school today, alright?"

"It sounds more like a demand than a question, you know." I scoffed.

"It does, but it doesn't mean you can't give me an answer." Jonghyun said, before the bell rang and he left me in the room by myself.

 

What's your answer?

 

YES

 

NO