My New School

SHINee Love

I yawned happily as I stretched. Today felt like a really good day, for some reason! It's the start of my first day in SM High School, and I'm excited. I'm really more excited because I hope to make lots and lots of friends!

I must sound like a child, huh? Sorry, I get over excited easily! Anyhow, I got out of bed and got ready for school, and when I was done, I ran out of the door.

The school was vast, and crowded! Everywhere I turned, people were swarmed up and running this way and that, and I couldn't even tell if I was in a school or a zoo. Scratching the back of my head, I went on my quest to the main office, but when I opened the door, I was met with an interesting sight- five... very good looking boys were sitting in chairs, each doing his own thing, and when I walked in, they all looked at me in surprise.

Behind the desk in the main desk sat a friendly-looking woman, and she looked at me, full of curiosity.

"Yes?" she asked, smiling slightly.

"Sorry to interrupt." I said, bowing my head slightly, before smiling back at her; "Uh, today's my first day, and I came here to get my schedule."

"Oh, of course, one second!" the woman shouted, suddenly jumping up and going into a small office.

"A new girl, eh?" A voice chuckled, and I slowly looked at the five boys, who were looking at me curiously. The one who said that was a bit on the short side, and had blonde hair to match with his oddly large head.

"Yes, Park ____, actually." I bowed; "Pleased to make your aquaintance."

"Oh, you're very polite." one of the boys said. He had a friendly aura, and a goofy grin.

"And she's pretty!" one called out immediately after. I couldn't help but blush after the sudden compliment, bowing at the youngest of them with soft features and a cute smile.

"She's not too bad at all." another agreed. He had the youngest looking face of them all, but the deepest voice I had ever heard... it was cute, actually.

"You do realize she doesn't know our names yet, right?" the last of them rolled his eyes. He had cat-like eyes, and tended to talk in a feminine way. He stood and walked over to me; "I'm Key. The one with the blonde hair is Jonghyun, the goofy one is Onew, our youngest Taemin, and our tallest Minho."

"It's nice to meet you." I said once more, bowing again.

The woman returned then, handing a sheet of paper, as well as a map over to me; "Here is your schedule, I hope you won't be too lost on your first day."

"Thank you!" I smiled at her, inspecting my schedule closely.

"Boys. show her around, okay?" she said to the boys still seated. They rose slowly, and bowed.

"Bye mom! I'll see you after school!" Tae...Taemin I think, said.

"Come, _____. we'll take you to your class." Onew said.

"Thank you." I said to them; "I'm sorry to be taking away from your class time."

"Don't worry about it." Jonghyun said, ruffling my hair so badly I had to shake my head around to make my hair look normal again, which made them laugh.

"So, during lunch break, would you like to join me in the library?" Onew asked me, looking down slightly; "The cafeteria is a bit crowded, and I'm sure you'll need to know where the library is eventually."

"No way hyung, she'll join me in the cafeteria, right, _____?" Key asked me, staring at me carefully.

"No, she'll come with me to the rehearsal room, and I'll teach her how to play piano, right _____?" Jonghyun asked, grinning.

"Aw, I wanted her to come to the ground with me! I wanted to show her the hill!" Taemin whined, pouting.

"Well, whatever you decide, I'll be in the gymnasium if you need me." Minho said, staying stoic as he ruffled my hair.

 

So, who do you pick?

 

Onew

 

Key

 

Jonghyun

 

Taemin

 

Minho