Step-brothers

Untold Stories

A/N: As usual, un'beta'd. LOL. Enjoy

 

 

Concealing the fact that he loves his step-younger brother is the hardest part ever. Chanyeol lets the window opens so he can see Kyungsoo from his room. Kyungsoo plays alone at the backyard with all of his toys on a blue little chair. He sometimes finds himself laughs while watching his playful younger brother.  The smile on his face becomes sour and disappears when guilt builds within his. He do not know what keep him to show his love to that little kid.

Chanyeol jolts as he hears a loud thud. Kyungsoo briskly looks to his left and Chanyeol sees his mother marches to Kyungsoo. Without any warning, Kyungsoo is lying effortlessly on the ground and he cries hardly. His mother mercilessly slaps Kyungsoo’s face and pulls his hair before pushes him onto the ground.

“I told you to stay inside! You punk!”  Once again she pulls his hair and drags him inside with force. Kyungsoo’s voice echoes in the house, he screams for mercy from his typical step-mother. “ Forgive me, Mom!” he begs.

Chanyeol slightly opens the door and takes a peek. His mother throws her right hand in the air and once again slaps the same side of the red cheek. Kyungsoo falls on the floor. This time he stops crying and his mother shouts; “Get up, you rascal! I said GET.UP!”

No answers.

His mother just opens the door and drags Kyungsoo into the room. Chanyeol bets his mother just lets him lying on the floor before she closes the door. He hears the Kyungsoo’s body makes a thud as it meets the floor.

“What a burden!” Chanyeol rivets his eyes on his mother. She takes her jacket and handbag before goes out through the main door. She disappears from his sight. Only after Chanyeol hears the sound of her car and leaves the garage, he bravely comes out from his room and calmly leads himself to Kyungsoo’s.

He opens the door and he was right. Kyungsoo is lying on the floor with swelled cheek, and blood oozes at the corner of his mouth. Someone deserves to die, he thinks.