Blind

Untold Stories

A/N: the things behind Suho is not wing LOL

 

___________

“Make yourself comfortable.”, is the very first word Kris heard from Suho.  Kris locks his eyes on the other pairs. He keeps wondering why they focus aimlessly?

“My name is Kim Suho .” Suho smiles and he extend his arm for a shake. His eyes are looking to the front and his hand straight to Kris’s left. Kris frowns and keeps staring on Suho’s hand. Suho strains his head to his right, tries to hear any sound. There is still no response so Suho pulls his hand and put on his lap. “Oh my, this is embarrassing. Did I talk to myself again?” Suho chuckles and lowers his head.

 “My name is Kris.”

Suho rolls his eyes, startles with a husky voice. Kris stares to his face, examines the eyes again. Suho starts to smile and greets him for the second time. “Kris? My name is Suho and it’s very nice to meet you.” He extends his arm and Kris slowly takes his hand and shakes.

“I thought I’m talking to no one.” Suho says.

“No. You don’t.” Kris replies. Suho smiles for the nth times in that day.

**

Suho is listening to the music with his headphone while Kris is busy with the book that he reads. Today, Suho would like to hear about history so Kris picks a book and read it. Later on, he can explain to Suho.

“What is that for?”

“Well, I just want to hear something about history.” Suho answers when Kris asks why he wanted to read about history.

“But, it’s boring.”

“Yeah, it’s boring.” Suho plays with the pages of the book. He cares every sheet that he flipped. That’s mean he really want to read it. Kris gives up and takes the book from his hand and reading anything that catch his interest. Suho is a person who is talk only once. It means he refuses the repeat the same thing.

There was a time that he was starving. He lost his pocket money, unable to buy anything even a bottle of mineral water. He kept gulping his own saliva to kill the thirsty. Nobody aware about this until Kris asked him before they went back home. Kris held his hand and headed to the bus stop.

At that time, they went to the public library in the city and they were on their way to back home.

“I think we will miss the bus, can you walk a little bit faster? The bus stop is still far from here.” Kris asked. Suho couldn’t do that. He was too tired and thirsty. “I can’t,” he said. “No, you can.” Kris insisted. So, he forced himself to walk faster, he stumbled but Kris caught him.

“Hey! Watch out!” Kris shocked, Suho might hurt himself.

“I’m sorry.” Suho tried to stabilize himself and started to walk. Kris continued to walk followed by him.

“Okay, if you tired, just said it. We will take a break.” Kris loosens up his stubbornness but the bus stop was still far away. He just wanted to move quickly since he wanted to sleep badly.

  “I’m hungry but I lost my money.” Suho said.

“We can eat later; there is a stall besides the bus stop. We will eat there and I’ll pay.” That meant Suho must wait even longer. Even though Suho kept walking but he became slowly and even slower than before. The nausea struck his gut and dizziness played its role. Kris stopped and they sat under a tree. Suho kept rubbing his abdomen and bent his body into a ball. He effortlessly lay onto Kris’s lap.

“Are you really hungry? Are you really thirsty?” Kris asked. There was no answer, but Suho emphasized it with rubbing his stomach and grabbed his hair even harder.

“Hey… Suho… Please Talk to me. Are you alright?”

Suho will never talk the same things, so he let the pain killed him.

In the end, Kris piggybacked Suho and ran to the nearest clinic. He also bought some food for both of them. He fed him, and stayed about 5 hours before they went back to their homes.

So, from this event, Kris is getting know how Suho is. Suho refuses to be a burden, so that’s why he always acts like that. He deal with his blindness is more than enough. He knows he is being such a burden to everyone around him. But, none of them feel like that. Maybe people don’t know how it feels to be blind. But, at least they are human and act like one. People always treat Suho very nicely since he is very kind and always grateful everything people did for him.