Murder

Untold Stories

Ruined; Luhan’s room was such a disaster. Everything was lay scattered on the floor. Broken mirrors and glasses were everywhere. He burst into anger and threw everything until he hurt himself. Blood was oozing out from the wounds on his hand. Sehun cried effortlessly in front the door, afraid to interfere. ‘Luhan hyung~’ he called, ‘Please stop.’

There was another thud of the falling thing.

‘Arrghh!’ Luhan screamed. His chest felt sting as he cried. Everything is just… ridiculous. ‘Friend?’ he muttered. ‘You don’t even know what the meaning of it.’ A tear dropped. Suddenly, he sarcastically laughed and found him staring at a photo of Kris and him. Luhan’s heart drenched with disappointment. No.

It’s more than just a disappointment.

**

‘Kris, we have to stop this. I- I don’t think Baekhyun did it.’ Luhan frowned. He held Kris’ arm tightly with his bare hand. Kris gave him a death glare. He briskly turned around and suddenly choked Luhan’s neck with both of his hand.

‘KRIS!’ Luhan suffocated. He was hardly breathing. Kris clenched his teeth as he stared deeply at Luhan who was suffering. Kris’ finger got deeper onto Luhan’s neck, either his oesophagus or trachea, everything blocked with the pressure of his hands. ‘K-Kris…’ the last begs from Luhan before his hand become weaker and his face was getting redder and redder. Fortunately, Kris’ satisfaction achieved before he could be a murder. He threw Luhan on the floor by his collar. ‘If I said Baekhyun did it, why don’t you just believe me?’ Kris asked, his body shaking with fury. He knew Luhan is useless but he did believe him till now. He smirked to himself with the ridiculous thought. How stupid he is…  ‘I should kill you first.’ Kris muttered as he titled his head to Luhan.

Luhan was still coughing and lying on the floor, hardly begging for the oxygen to fill his lungs. Suddenly he felt someone picked him into a hug. ‘I’m sorry, Luhan.’

**

‘Your disguise did fool me.’ He uttered under his breath. He slowly walked to the photo and took the frame. His right hand was shaking and tightly held the frame. ‘You…should.’

‘DIE!!!’ Luhan threw the photo with all his might until it broke. His eyes were getting blurry as his legs became weaker and weaker.