MBLAQ....Part 1

According To Him

After class...all students had their free time. 

"Yah you two! HOW DID YOU GET CLOSE THEM?!" a group of girls approached Caroline and Nikki, "Huh? What do you mean?" Caroline asked confused as Nikki just tilted her head to the side. A girl  who seemed to be their leader grabbed Caroline's collar and said "U-Kiss and Teen Top ofcourse!"

Caroline just pushed the girl away and said "Dongho-ssi was a friends oh Yoseob-ssi , i guess...Then he introduced me to U-Kiss and Teen Top"
"Didn't you girls know they are our kingkas?!" a girl from the back said. 

Nikki jaw dropped and just said "You girls stop this! we aren't doing anything to you!" and she pulled Caroline more close to her away. The group of girls just scoffed and said "remember F(x) and 4Minute!" and they left.

Caroline and Nikki walked to a bench and sat there when Nikki spoke up "Yah..seriously tell me how you met those guys...."

Caroline rolled her eyes and started explaining everything  from how she met Yoseob, get in to the little trouble, how Dongho showed up and introduced the others. After explaining someone tapped their shoulders from behind, when they turned around they saw Mir  smiling and said "Annyeong~ nice meeting you two here keke~"

The two just smiled back at him, suddenly someone calle Mir.. " Yah Mir!! What are you doing there?!" Mir turned around and said "Oh..! Joon hyung i'm gonna introduce you to someone!~"

"Huh? ok? who is it?" Joon asked Mir.

----------------------------------------------------------------Sorry For the late Update!~

I've been a bit busy :\

and school will start soon.. so sorry if i wont be able to update fast *bows*

well hope you like this... but its a bit..crappy and short so sorry