Trouble?

According To Him

Caroline walked towards her math class and entered the room, then all the students became quiet. But what really catched her eye was the blonde boy seating near the window when her teacher Ms. Park said "This is our new student please introduce yourself..". Caroline bowed and said "Caroline Tan imnida~ im half-chinese and im from philippines hope you guys treat me well~"

Then Ms. Park nodded and said "Im your teacher for math, Ms. Park.. now you can seat near Yoseob...Yoseob raise your hand'' . Caroline looked who that Yoseob guy was and turns out to be blonded boy. Caroline walked towards him and sat at his right.

He then said "Yang Yoseob..." "I'm Caroline nice to meet you~" She said.
Yoseob just said "Me too.." and looked outside the window. 'Weird guy...as always' 'He's always so...quiet' 'His good looks are such a waste' 'He never talks to anybody so his often bulied' those were the compliments Caroline heard once Yoseob looked outside the window.

The class went on and Caroline was listening attentively and she quickly learned what the lesson was about.. and it was now time for their next class "Ok..class dismissed." Ms. Park said and walked outside to head to the faculty room.

Caroline then looked at her schedule...English was next. Then she remembered she still doesn't know where her classroom's are.  Then she turned to Yoseob who was getting up, when she tugged on his sleeve. He looked down at her and tilted his head asking what she needs.

Caroline bit her lip and said "Um..can you help me..find my next classroom?" . Yoseob thought for a while and nodded saying "Sure.. whats your next subject?"
"English..." she said. Yoseob then just smiled;

'Omo~ he's cute when he smile... first time to see hoho~ i haven't seen him smile since i talked to him earlier.' She thought. She then saw a hand waving infront of her face that snapped her back. "um.. what were you saying? hehe mianhae" she said embarrased.

"I said I can walk you there.. cause my classroom is just next to it." Yoseob said. Then they heard two girls talking:
"OMO! Yoseob is talking to the new girl?!"
"WOW! THAT'S NEW! "
"Yeah.. he don't even talk w/ other students.. well except for that Dongho guy!"
"Maybe-"

They were cutted off by Yoseob "Well.. sorry for being mr.quiet-guy...". The two girls were shocked and bowed before leaving. Yoseob looked at Caroline again and said "Ka ja... I don't want to be here...."

Caroline blinked a few times , nodded and followed him. While they were walking around the corridors, some boys stood infront of Yoseob blocking his way. "Move it..." Yoseob said. "No..not unless you pay us...!" a guy said "And wae would I? sorry but i need to go to class now.. let's go Caroline" Yoseob said and pulled her.

Then another tall guy grabbed Caroline's wrist roughly that she winced in apin saying "Yah! what are you doing?! it hurts!" . "Shut up girl..." another guy said. 

Then out of nowhere the two guys were pushed aside and Yoseob said "Oh.. Hi there Dongho~" .

Dongho smirked:

"Yah hyung~ you in trouble again?" 
"Maybe? but lets just leave them.. don't want us to get in trouble.." Yoseob said and started walking with Caroline.

"Who's she hyung? your girlfriend?" Dongho asked looking at Caroline."Ani.. just a new girl in class... she don't know where her classroom is.."

"Oh~~ ok! well Annyeong! I'm Shin Dongho! ^^" he introduced while they were walking. "I'm Caroline~" she said and gave him a smile.

He just nodded and continued walking w/ the two.