Meet TeenTop and U-kiss Part 2

According To Him

"This is Soohyun hyung, Eli hyung, Kevin Woo hyung, Kiseop hyung, Hoon hyung and AJ hyung.. we're actually known as U-Kiss here~" Dongho introduced. The he turned to the other  group of boys and they started introducing themselves.

"I'm Bang Min-Su but just call me CAP" 


"Lee Chan-Hee call me Chunji for short" a guy smiled."L.Joe..." a blonde boy like Yoseob said, Ljoe was standing near Chunji and Chunji was just smiling:


and started making faces at LJoe that he smiled awkwardly too.

"Hehe~ Don't mind L.Joe hyung he's just uneasy to someone he doesn't really know~ well it's me Niel~" Niel said.

Caroline just smiled.

"Annyeong!~ Yoo Chang-Hyun here!~ but call me Ricky :D"
"Hi i'm their maknae Choi Jong-Hyun also known as Chanjo keke"

After the introductions they quickly walked towards the gym. And there Caroline saw Nikki and waved at her. "Nikki~ how was your past two subjects?" Caroline asked happily.  "It was great!~ but I don't have much friends only Mir on Science class~" Nikki pouted.The two then giggled when teentop and ukiss walked towards them again.

"Oh! Nikki sila yung mga bago ko'ng kaibigan! ipapakilala kita sa kanila!~" [Translate: Oh! NIkki they are my new friends! i'll introduce you to them!~]Caroline said that got TeenTop's and U-Kiss' attention. They gave her a 'What-Did-You-Just-Say?' face. She laughed and introduced Nikki to them "Haha~ well guys meet my... best friend! Nikki~"

They all greeted her and and introduced themselves, when their coach came. there were around 47 students there and they sat on the floor.