Chapter 2 - Meeting Mir

According To Him

Caroline was woken up by Nikki "Yah! wake up! we're gonna get late if you don't!" Nikki said shaking Caroline up. Caroline groaned and sat up rubbing her eyes."You awake now best?" Nikki asked, Caroline nodded and stretched her arms before standing up.

"Good~ I made pancakes just before i wake you up~ let's eat :D" Nikki said pulling Caroline out the door. "Now go wash up the bathroom i'll be eating now!~" Nikki said running to the kitchen.

Caroline chuckled at her best friends "Aigoo~ I really love being w/ her XD" and headed towards the bathroom, she quickly washed her face and did her routines.

She went to the kitchen and took a seat infront of Nikki "So are you excited Caroline?!~" Nikki said happily.

You nodded and started eating before saying "What about you Nikki?~"

She nodded like a cute puppy that you laughed and choked on your pancakes, she giggled before giving you a glass of orange juice and said "HaHa!~ that's what you get for laughing when eating merong~~"

You just pretended to be mad by pouting but failed 'cause you laughed again and she joined you.

>>SKIP<<

The two finished eating breakfast and wore their school uniforms.

Nikki dragged Caroline out the house and walked with her to school, the two were talking about random things when Caroline bumped into a guy, he seemed studying at the same school as them since he was wearing the boys uniform there.

"Omo! Mianhae!~" Caroline bowed to the guys when you look up he just smiled at you two and said "Aniyo~ I should be the one apologizing i didn't look where i was going."

Nikki and Caroline just nodded, and he said again "You two study at Seoul high too?" "Ne~" the two said in union.

"Oh~ well my name is Bang Cheol Yong but call me Mir~" he said with a smile;

Mir

Caroline and Nikki nodded intrducing themselves too.
"I'm Tan Caroline~" 
"And I'm Park Nicole but call me Nikki~"

"Omo~ Nikki you're a korean ne?~ but Caroline isn't?~" Mir asked tilting his head before adding "Let's continue walking together..~"

The two nodded and followed him while saying "Yep!~ Caroline isn't a korean she'ss half-chinese.." Nikki said.

"Oooh~ that's cool! 8D" Mir said walking backwards to face the two. Caroline giggled and said "Omo~ Mir-ssi you should look where you're going you might bump into someone again :P"

And the three laughed and continued walking together to school when they arrived there.

"So see you girls later?" Mir asked. The two looked at each other and nodded. Mir then smiled again before leaving.

 

"Aigoo~ isn't that Mir guy cute? :3" Nikki said , Caroline just laughed and said "Guess so?~"

They giggled again and went to their class.