Myungsica: First Kiss

A Valentines Love

 

“Hey blondie, why not go back to America and reunite with your blondie friends?” Myungsoo joked, playing with Jessica’s hair, his seatmate that has the urge to punch him in the face since day one.

“Shut up dickhead, at least it suits me unlike you…” she snapped, remembering the fact when he tried to make his hair like hers but epic fail, he looks terrible.

“Woah woah, ice princess.. Calm down no need to glare ya know” he snickered as Jessica threw him a glare.

Their day was always like that Myungsoo annoying her to no end and her, trying to make her patience longer for the sake of her clean records.

But her mind says otherwise and clearly after five annoying minutes, she burst out. Pulling Myungsoo by the ear, she made him stand up and kneel instantly because of the pain.

As soon as she let go of his ear, he held his reddening ear and glare at her, “Yah, what was that for?!”

“For annoying me you,,,,,, you annoying jerk-----

“Jung Jessica Kim Myungsoo …. To detention hall for two hours     NOW!” their teacher bursts, who they have forgot because of their unstoppable fights.

 She glared at him and grabbing her bag on the floor, walking out of the room with Myungsoo tailing behind.

“Hey you mad at me?” he asked out of blue

“What do you think you annoying idiot” she threw him her bag and entered the lonely, and dusty detention hall.

 

 

 

 

They were inside the room for twenty minutes that felt like eternity for them both. Playing with his phone, Myungsoo tried to look absorbed in it but his eyes never stop flickering to Jessica’s direction that was already sleeping.

Making up his mind, he shut his phone and sat next to her. Poking her cheeks nonstop, he smiled as he saw her stirring awake.

“Stop it, you jerk” she slapped his hand that was creepily caressing her cheek.

“Owh, sorry” he grinned

 

 

 

 

Rolling her eyes, she stands up pacing back and forth. Wanting to do something, she was about to call her friends when Myungsoo called her.

“Ey, Jess”

“What?”

“Come here” he motioned her to come, obediently following; she sat next to him wanting to hear what he wants to say.

Without much sign, he pressed his lips on her. Her eyes wide open whilst his was closing slowly.

“Tha---That was my first kiss” she stuttered, holding her lips

“I know, it was mine too” he smiled.

 

And since that day the truth was revealed, he loved her since day one.