DOsica: Cooking Cooking

A Valentines Love

 

“Honey, you don’t have to push yourself to learn to cook”D.O. smiled, putting the knife off of his girlfriend’s grasp.

“But I want to learn” she pouts.

“If that’s what you want my princess, I shall teach you.” He kissed her softly and put the knife back safely in her hands.

“First you have to cut the tomato in half, then get the other half and cut it in two again…..” he whispered as he continued instructing her.

Letting her do the tasks all by herself, D.O. eye her, making sure she won’t cut herself. Knowing she would be free from harm, he wrapped his arms on her waist, kissing her neck continuously.

“We wouldn’t get to eat breakfast if you keep on bugging me like that” she shrugged him off as his lips were now nibbling on her jaw line.

“It isn’t called bugging my princess, it is called cheering” he smiled, pecking her cheeks.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe that you still burnt a simple omelet” he said amazed, but still put it in a plate.

She pouts and to remove that put from her lips, he gave her a soft kiss. Telling her to wait at the dining area, he starts cooking bacon for side dish.

“Why do you like humiliating my cooking?” Jessica asked D.O., swinging her legs back and forth as she sat on the stool, watching her boyfriend cook the bacon…

“Because I’m just stating the truth,” he smiled as he place the burnt omelet and bacon on the table “plus I have to learn to cook so when we got married, we won’t starve” he smiled, giving one swift kiss and walking back the kitchen holding plates and forks and spoons.

“Who told you we’d get married” she smirked, helping him.

Putting all the utensils he was holding down, he pulled her by the waist and whispered “I don’t think I’d love somebody else than you” he kissed her cheek and sat beside her.

Looking at him, she leaned closer and pecks his lips.

“Eh, what was that for?” he asked

“For being an amazing boyfriend”