Ljoesica: Mistakes

A Valentines Love

 

“Let’s break up” Ljoe smirked, looking at the crying Jessica in front of him.

“Why?” she asked, tears falling rapidly to her cheeks

“Because I don’t love you! I love HyunA better because she gives me what I needs and wants at the moment.” He shouted, getting furious wanting her to leave as early as possible.

She looked at him with those dying, painful eyes and without another word she slapped his cheeks and walked off.

Ljoe remained standing at the pavement, only the rain accompanying him. He doesn’t feel anything as he thinks he doesn’t really love her, but how wrong he is. Very wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey dude, heard you broke up with the princess aye?” CAP laughed looking at his dongsaeng

“Yeah, it wasn’t really hard but I do get a slap in the end” Ljoe laughed

They sat on their usual table, the only table students can’t use, as it belongs to TeenTop.

“Hey baby” HyunA appeared out of nowhere, sitting on Ljoe’s laps. Her friends sat beside the others boys, flirting with one another.

“How was your day?” she asked

“Great.” He smiled and kissed her. In the middle of their heated session he can’t feel anything, no emotions just pure kissing. He can’t feel the same giddy thing he felt every time his lips touched Jessica’s.

 

 

Could it be possible?

Ljoe does love Jessica?

 

 

 

 

Scrolling through his phone, Ljoe looked bored. It was already half past nine and he was still looking at his phone, obviously waiting for someone to text him.

 

 

 

 

11 o’ clock and he still didn’t close his eyes and that when he finally realized the person he was waiting for would never text him anymore, never. Because he just heartlessly broke up with her

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leaning to his car, Ljoe was mindlessly waiting for someone again. When he saw that who he was waiting for already arrived, he tidies his uniform and hid the rose in his back.

But who is he kidding, Jessica would never go to his side anymore to kiss him nor hug him as she wasn’t his anymore.

He just looked at her sadly and painfully as she walks with her friends, completely unaware of his existence.

The rose drop out of his hands just as a single tear escaped his eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been weeks and Ljoe completely looked mess, messy hair and round eye bags. He just looked like he was hauled by ten wheeler truck.

His friends look at him sympathetically as they knew the reason why he was like that.

 

It wasn’t because HyunA broke up with him as he saw her having with Yong Junhyung, Goo Hara’s boyfriend, at one of the unused rooms at the fifth floor.

 

They knew it was because of Jessica, Ljoe finally realized he loved her and it was all too late, he wasn’t even sure if she will accept his apology or not.

 

 

Being the best buds ever, Ricky contacted Jessica. They all agreed to correct his mistakes once and for all.