This is Love

Why Do Pretty Faces Happen to Bad People?

Xiuhan fluff~! I had a hell of a hard time trying to think something up for this one. I had to listen to El Dorado for motivation but I ended up thinking of luhan  deers in forests.I didn't want to skip directly to the angst since the story would be moving too fast. This would also give me the chance to show readers where they are in their relationship, what's currently going on, how the two feel about each other etc. I should probably give you guys something longer because I hadn't updated, but this is as much fluff I could summon. sorry for the disappointment ^^''  ugh. i'll add the pictures later. i should probably be sleeping. it's like 1:30 am and i have school tomorrow.


"You know, you're spending too much time with this one. Are you going to stay with him? That's certainly not like you, Luhan."

"What about that one guy . . . um, what was his name? That tall giant with a creepy smile . . . it was 'chan' something- You were with him for almost three months. It took you three months to finally the boy!"

"What can I say, he was pretty interesting. I got bored of him though."

"Yeah, well, I'll take as much time with this one, Kris. I'll break up with him next month or something- when I got bored of ing him. I'll probably be able to get him in bed with me tonight."

"You'll end up a er in love pretty soon, you know. You're loosing it."

"Piss off, blonde. I have an anniversary to go to."


Nuzzling his soft nose against the chubby cheeks, Luhan left gentle kisses as he wrapped his arms tighter around his Baozi. "Ngh, Luhan, stop, it tickles." He managed to murmur under a stifled laugh. "Hm? Why should I? You seem to like it, don't you, Min?" With lustful eyes, he stared at his boyfriend for a moment before pulling him into a deep, yet gentle kiss.

"Mmm . . . you taste like chocolate. I like chocolate." Whispered Xiumin as he held on to Luhan, brushing his lips against the nape of the younger's neck. Luhan's long arms wrapped around Min's waist, pulling him closer as he continued kissing him, leaving traces from the edge of the sweet, pulp lips to the milky white jaw, to the smooth collarbone. His lips now sliding back to the others, he nibbled and pulled on the plump set, feeling the man clench on to his white wifebeater. Luhan ran his hands down Xiumin's sides as he pulled Minseok into another deep kiss. A hand trailed it's way up to the back of Min's fluffy head, tousling it gently, feeling the softness of his beautiful brown hair.

Sitting together in Luhan's apartment is how the couple spent their one-month anniversery. They spent the day in each other's arms, watching stupid, corny movies that they laughed at and threw popcorn at the screen. When lunch came and their stomachs made growling, angry sounds, they would be in the kitchen- Xiumin gathering the ingredients from the pantry and fridge as Luhan took out the appropirate cookware. They'd bring it all together until there was only one job left- to cook it. So then, elder would stand over the stove, perfectly using his culinary skills as Luhan cleaned up and then sat on the bar leaning over and loudly chatting. They slurped up the noodles messily, leaving the dirty bowls in the sink until they would finally get off their lazing bodies and do them together- Xiumin washes and Luhan dries.

The entire time, Minseok was elated. He was elated that Tao forced him on a double date, he was elated that he single at the time, and he was elated to meet Luhan.

The clock struck midnight now as the two lovers nestled on the couch were clinging on to another during a deep kiss. With fingers entangled with fingers, they slowly pulled away, opening their eyes. While Xiumin's attention returned to the televesion blaring lights in the darkness, Luhan's sight remained on the soft man under his arm. He smiled as Min leaned on his shoulder, and grabbed the arm, cuddling into it as he watched the late-night drama. "I love you so much." Minseok whispered beneath the voices of the program. For a second, something lifted in Luhan's heart. It grew and expanded, sending a certian feeling to sprout throughout his body- and he liked it. A sort of realization light up and he finally acknowledged that bursting emotion concealed beneath masks called love. Now he knew what love was.