Epilogue

You Belong with Me

Sulli presses the 12th floor button and waits for the elevator to move up there. She has decided to come here to ask Ryeowook out. Even though everyone thinks she is going out with Yesung, she only likes Ryeowook. “She has liked him since her trainee’s days. Ryeowook is so nice and gentle with girls, and his voice makes every girl go crazy. “And Yesung is the opposite,” Sulli thinks. Yesung has never showed any interests in girls, and talking about Yesung, Sulli just recognizes Yesung is always aroung Ryeowook. Every time she sees Ryeoowook at SM, music  events, or the pictures fans took, there is always Yesung hovering around or in the background .

“Yesung is weird. No wonder Siwon hyung says Yesung has a weird aura around him.” Sulli says to herself.

BING

The elevator has reached 12th floor, and Sulli walks out. There are voices in the hall. Sulli steps closer.

“Omo!” Sulli gasps.

Yesung is kissing Ryeowook and Ryeowook is kissing him back!

“Ahhhhhh~!!!!” Sulli screams and closes her eyes. She can’t believe what she is seeing.

Yesung and Ryeowook quickly separate and look around nervously. They thought a fan saw them, but  they see only Sulli who slowly opens her eyes and runs away.

“I will go talk to her.” Yesung says to Ryeowook.

Yesung chases after Sulli and stops her before she can get into the elevator.

“Listen, Sulli.” Yesung breaths heavily. “I won’t lie to you about what you see. It’s true. I love Ryeowook and I won’t let you take Ryeowook away from me. I know you like him, too. But I’m sorry. I can’t live without him.”

“Hyung, do you really think ELF will accept your relationship?” Sulli looks shocked.”It’s ridiculous!”

“They do or they don’t. I don’t care. Even if the world turns against us, I’m still happy to have Ryeowook by my side.” Yesung says. “And I’m also sorry about saying I’m dating you. I will take care of that.”

“Hyung, I don’t care about the rumor. You steal my first love and I will never forgive you.” Sulli vows and steps into the elevator. When the elevator closes, Sulli crumbles and sobs.

Yesung walks back to Ryeowook , head hanging. Ryeowook knows what happened and he feels sad for Sulli.

“She will be OK. It is not your fault, Yesung.” Ryeowook hugs Yesung and comforts him. Yesung hugs him back.

“She also said something makes me think. I told her I don’t care about that, but I care about you. I’m scared if it will hurt you.  I don’t want you to get hurt.” Yesung sighs.

“What did she say?” Ryeowook wonders.

“She said ELF would not accept our relationship.” Yesung replies.

“Aish, Yesung ssi. Why do you care about that? Don’t you read fanfics about us? You know ELF ships us together, right?” Ryeowook scolds Yesung. “Even I know that. They ship us, Eunhae, Hangchul, and Kangtuek.

“Omo, Ryeowook, don’t tell me all the time you spend on your smart phone is to look up us? Not look at fan site as you said?” Yesung grins.

“Kkkk…You know me so well.” Ryeowook takes Yesung’s hand and together they go eat breakfast.