Chapter 1

You Belong with Me

Ryeowook turns and whispers into Sulli’s ear, making her giggle. A blond head immediately turns to them, and a jealous glance shoots in their direction.  Ryeowook is too busy smiling at Sulli to notice; Sulli is too happy to care abut that angry glance. A thousand thoughts are running through Yesung’s head right now, and none of them are rated PG-13.  He calculates how to do this and that to one of them while making the other watches.  It is a surprised his hair doesn’t turn pink with all that exotic and angry thoughts.  His unique hair did turn pink before, and it was also because of one of the lovebirds over there. It had stayed pink for almost two months until his manager made them talk to each other. “This time it will stay red if they do not stop whispering to each other now,” he thought bitterly.

                “Ryeowook-ssi, are you and Sulli dating?” A reporter yells.

                “Oh shoot!” the blond head thinks, trying to step closer to the lovebirds to hear their answer. Ryeowook just smiles politely and leaves the red carpet. The reporters start to question Sulli. The blond head  has reached his limit; his anger makes him go mad. He opens his mouth before he thinks:

                “No, they are not dating but we are.”

                There are many loud gasps from fans, and some even faint immediately. The award event turns into chaos. Sulli just stands there with open.

                                                                _____

                “What the hell, dude?” Leetuek yells.

                Silence

“Ya, my wife asked you a question,” Kangin says.

                “Just calm down! He has  to have a reason, right?” Donghae speaks with his mouth full of tabokki.

                “Stay out of it.”  Eunhyuk says , “You just make things worse. Now say ahh,” He feeds Donghae another spoon of tabokki.

                “Ya Yesung say something,” Leetuek yells again, but Yesung is busy staring at the cause of this problem, Ryeowook who just calmly browses his fansite. Yesung stands up and walks out of the waiting room, closing the door with a loud bang.

                  “Ryeowook, are you really fine with this?” Kyuhyun whispers to Ryeowook.

                  “Aish, look." Ryeowook ignores Kyuhyun's question." All the comments about me are so good. Im so  awesome.”

                “Wow,” Sungmin says, “Wookie is acting more like Heechul hyung now. Move back to the 11th floor .”

             “Aish, these kids.” Leetuek sighs, “lets go home now.”

Super Junior collect their stuffs and leave the room except Ryeowook. He still stares hard at his smart phone.

           “Ya Ryeowook, are you leaving?” Shindong pokes his head at the doorway.

          “You guys go first. I need to go to the market to buy dinner,” Ryeowook says.

           “I want seafood soup for dinner,Ryeowook.” Kangin yells.

          “Ok, hyung.” Ryeowook answers.

When Ryeowook is alone, he wipes away his tears. He can’t believe everything is happened this way. How could Yesung do this to him? And he knows Ryeowook likes Sulli, too. 
“I have to get back what I have lost,” Ryeowook vows.