2. Shocking Secret

Journey of a complicated life

< Your POV >

“Rrriiinnnggg” the alarm clock rang. I have been having this nightmare for 17 years now.

“Dongsaeng ah, wake up!” Minsoo oppa pull out of the bed. Yes, he is my oppa, a COOL one. His name is Bang Minsoo also known as Cap. No idea why people call him that.

My name is Bang Haneul and today is my birthday! I am 19 years old today and the time I have been waiting finally came. My father promises me to tell me a secret when I turn 19.

“Here, your birthday present!” Cap oppa pass me an envelope. I jumped out of bed when I saw the content.

“Saranghae oppa! I will use this credit card wisely. Thank you oppa!” I hugged him. He kissed my forehead and leaves me to wash up.

“Good Morning Haneul ah. Happy 19th Birthday” my mom wished me when I walk into the kitchen. I kissed her cheek and thank her. It’s a warm morning here in Singapore. The whole family migrated here when I was two years old. I also got to know that is when a big incident happen to me resulting to memory loss.

“My daughter looks so happy today. Is there anything special today?” Appa teased me. He is reading his newspaper at the dining table. I pout at him and start to eat my breakfast.

“So how’s the birthday girl today?” Appa asked me. I rolled my eyes.

“I have the nightmare again! It is so frustrating when you dream of people you don’t know! Hye In and Yeollie. Who are they? And is there a guy name Yeollie in Korea because it sounds weird!” I complained. Everyone except me stops eating and look at each other. Their face turn pale but I didn’t realize and was happily eating.

“His name is Sung Yeol. Lee Sungyeol. And you always call him Yeollie oppa.” My appa broke the silence. Now my turn to stop eating and stare at my appa as if he is some ghost.

“Now I shall tell you the secret that I promised you. You are not our real daughter and your name is not Bang Haneul.”

“It’s Lee Hye In”


Hi Wonderful Readers :)

Hope you all like my story so far. I may update this like once in a blue moon. Haha. I thenk you for your patience.

Btw im a huge kpop fan but not always updated.

So my bias list is: (not in sequence)

SHINee Onew

 

Infinite Sunggyu

B.A.P Jonggup

Teen Top Chanjo

BTOB Peniel

EXO K Suho and D.O

EXO M Chen

Shall continue my bias list next time i update :)

Goodbye