Welcome to Seoul

Journey of a complicated life

< Your Pov >

It’s been two weeks since I heard of the truth. Every day I cried till my eyes dry out of tears. After I sort out my feelings, I sit down and think what I am going to do next.

 

“Appa, I made my decision. I’m going to fly back to Seoul. I feel that I should protect them (my biological family) too. I don’t want to lose the people I love. Although I’m leaving, I hope you will still love me like your own daughter.” I announced my final decision to them. Everyone was shocked to see me out of my room since I lock myself in the room for two weeks.

 

“Haneul-ah, we will always love you! And you will always be my only daughter!” Umma said while giving me a hug.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t let you go to Seoul.” I look at my appa. He is wearing his serious look. “It’s dangerous there for you. The reason you are here right now is because we want you to be safe!” He said in a stern voice and start to walk to his room.

 

“So you are saying, all of you can die for me but I am not allowed to die. What will happen if one of my family members in Seoul died? I will still die in my heart because I never get to see them. I am not a selfish girl who let everyone she loves to sacrifice for her. I know all of you cared so much for me and it’s the best for me but I want to fight this war too. I don’t want to be the king in any chess games who sacrifice its pawns but I want to be the king who works together with the pawns to trample the enemy.” These words stop my appa on his path. He turns to see my tears stricken face.

 

“Don’t I have the right to love and safe my family?” I walk towards my room but stop at the hallway, in front of the family picture.

 

 

I understand why appa don’t allow me to go to Seoul. He doesn’t want the history to repeat itself. He loves me too much that is why he is scared to lose me.

 

“Haneul-ah, go and pack your bag. I already book the 7pm flight to Seoul.” Appa’s voice startled me. I look at him if his serious about what he just said.

 

“Thank you, Appa.” I hugged him.

 

@ Incheon International Airport

 

So this is Seoul, my birth place. Now is 2a.m in Seoul so its 1a.m in Singapore. I watch the Big Bang’s Korea Tourism Commercial during the plane ride. The guy with panda eyes is so cute. My appa accepted my decision but with one condition, to carry on being Bang Haneul and keep my identity hidden.

 

Waiting for me at the airport is Cap oppa best friends, Teen Top.

 

< Lee Min Ho POV >

 

‘Beep’

 

It’s unusual to have a text message late at night. I get out of my bed and glance at my wall clock. 2a.m?! Who would text me this late? If its business related, it should reach my secretary. Is it an emergency? I look at my wife, who is peacefully sleeping. After all this years, she is as pretty as the first time I met her. Back to the text, I reached out for my phone and look who is it from.

 

‘Number: Unknown’

 

Weird! An unknown number? Is this a prank or chain messages? I continue to read the text.

 

‘Min Ho-ah, this is Bang Jong Kook. It’s a long time since I talk to you my friend. Unfortunately I have bad news for you. Bang Haneul or should I say Lee Hye in is in Seoul and she knows everything. I hope you can keep a look out for her. Sorry to bother you in the middle of the night but I think this is much more important than your sleep. Good Night’

 

I almost dropped my phone. Although I miss her and want to hug her again like last time, I prayed that she won’t return. This place is too dangerous for her. To make it worst, her kidnapper was released 5 months ago.

 

I reach out for the baby girl photo on my desk. She is so cute in her princess outfit. Remembering the memories back then makes me sob silently.

 

 

“Welcome to Seoul, my daughter!”

 


Yo peeps! Sorry for the super late update! And thanks  for waiting patiently. I already pen down my story til chapt 21 but im juz lazy to type it down. ^^

Anyways hope you like this chapter. Theres more suspense along the way. Hope all of you readers patiently wait for me to update. Thats all for now. Btw i shipped jong kook and ji hyo!<3