3. The Truth

Journey of a complicated life

< Your POV >

 

“Lee Hye In? Isn’t that the girl in my dreams? If I am not your daughter, where is my real parent?” I bombarded them with all sort of questions due to the shock. Is this real or are they playing a trick on me?

Appa went to his room and came back with a stack of newspaper. With a heavy heart, I read the first page of the newspaper. The main head line:

‘Lee Enterprise Chairman’s Kids Kidnapped’

I look at the next newspaper.

‘Lee Enterprise: Son Found, Daughter Missing’

The headline of the last newspaper:

‘Lee Family Grief Upon Daughter, Lee Hye In, Dead Body’

‘Grief-Stricken Lee Sung Yeol Refused To Attend Little Sister’s  Funeral’

“So you are saying that I am the Lee Hye In in the news?”

“Yes” This is just too much to handle.

“But it was stated clearly that she is dead. Here!” I pointed at the newspaper. Now appa hand me an envelope which contains a letter.

 

Contract Of Agreement

I, Lee Min Ho, will hand over my two year old daughter, Lee Hye In, under the care of Bang Jong Kook. This is to ensure the safety of my daughter to future accidents. Hence I will issue false news of the death of my daughter to avoid my enemies coming after her. To ensure absolute safety, the Bang family will migrate to Singapore and my daughter name will be registered as Bang Haneul. Please take care of my daughter like your own daughter.

Signed By Lee Min Ho

Chairman of Lee Enterprise

 

After I read it, I ran to my room and cry. About five minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

“Haneul-ah, hearing it for the first time is difficult to accept but later on you will open up your heart.” I cried more loudly after hearing his words.

Yes knowing the truth hurt!


Sorry for not updating for a month plus. Had been busy :)

For those who have been reading, thanks for your patience. I really appreciate it! <3

Now for my bias list part 2 :)

Boyfriend Minwoo

 

CN Blue Min Hyuk

 

B1A4 Sandeul & Jinyoung

Beast Gi Kwang

Zea Jun Young & Dong Jun

2pm Jun Ho

2am Seulong

And of course my Ideal Husband, MBLAQ Seungho!!!

 

I like guys that have eyebags for me to look at! Wierd girl right!

Ok peeps thats it for today. I will try to update once a week but cant promise :)!

And I would like to thank my one and only subscriber, @AlwaysAnElf, and also those who read my fanfic!

Thank You!

This is just the begining, there is more to this fanfic and i hope i wont dissapoint you readers!