1. The Start

Journey of a complicated life

 

<3rd person POV>

“Your kids are with me!” The voice woke you up. You were blindfolded and tied up.
“If you want your kids to be safe, surrender your entire enterprise to me.” You realised you have been kidnapped and started crying.
“You heard your daughter cries right? I give you two days to come to a decision…”You barely heard as the owner of the voice move further away. You heard a loud thud as the door closes behind the voice. You start to cry louder for your umma.
 
“Hye In….ssshhh! Oppa is here with you. Oppa will find a way to get out of here so wait quietly.” You let a sigh of relief when you heard Sung Yeol oppa voice. Sung Yeol struggled with the rope. After a few minutes, which seems like hours to you, he broke free from the rope and help to release you. Once your blindfold was taken off, you hugged your oppa and start sobbing on his chest.
 
“Don’t cry my pretty dongsaeng. Be a good girl and follow oppa quietly.” The two of you escaped through the window and run away from the house. You hold Sung Yeol’s hands all the way, not letting it go.
 
For a four year old kid, your oppa is smart enough not to use the well-lighted pavement way but he ran in between trees which lead to the forest. Both of you decided to take a rest after running for quite some time.
“Yeollie oppa, are we going to die?” you asked while catching your breath. It’s nearing twilight and the forest start to turn darker.
 
“I will not let you die. I promise!” Sung Yeol answered and pulled into a tight hug.
Suddenly heavy footsteps and shoutings can be heard. Sung Yeol starts to pull you and run again.
 
“There! I found them! Catch them!” One of the chaser shouts to inform the rest of the gang. Sung Yeol and you ran as fast as you can and reached the river bank but you got caught. Sung Yeol starts to attack the chaser and bite his arm. The chaser yelps in pain and let go of you but you miss your footing and rolled into the river and hit the side of your head on a stone in the process. You out and your body was pulled along by the river current that was strong.
 
Shocked to what just happen, Sung Yeol shouts your name and run towards the river direction. Unfortunately he was caught by the chasers.