Will We get along?

Why Do I Have to Live With You?

Since they both haven't showered yet... Hyomin quickly scrambled to the clean, modern washroom to clean herself.

She closed and locked the door incase he was a . and started showering.

Hyomin: Lalalal, Bo Beep.... (singing in the shower)

Meanwhile,

Joon was outside the washroom door complaining.

Joon: Ya! Palli, palli! I want to shower too you know!

Except Hyomin was too busy in the shower and she couldn't hear him since she was singing!

When Hyomin came out of the shower, put on her clothes and went outside to explore more of their apartment room, Joon went in to shower.

Joon: (turns on water... but nothing comes out) Yah! You used up all the water! Theres no more water for me to shower! UGGh!

Hyomin: Did I use up all the water, well sorry.... keke (calls the apartment manager to fix the problem)

L8ter on they were hungry,

so they searched their fabulous, new fridge for food.

Joon: Theres Mac and Cheese, and Kimchi instant noodles, what do you want to eat?

Hyomin: I want Kimchi noodles! I call it!

Joon: So, I want mac n cheese! Its mine!

Hyomin: But I want that too!

Joon: I want your kimchi!

Hyomin and Joon: You're not getting my food!

Suddenly, Hyomin stole both foods and ran away with them. She clutched tehm in her arms and ran upstairs, and hid into her closet. Joon, quickly followed her but as he was about to follow her into her room, the door banged right infront of him.

Hyomin: Haha! Loser! Lee Joon is a loser! Nanananana.....

Hyomin opened each package but she couldn't eat the food because it wasn't cooked. She needed to go to the kitchen, but Joon may still be on her tail, chasing her.Except Hyomin was getting too hungry, so she risked it and ran downstair to the kitchen and started cooking the food.

Joon: Yah! Give me the mac n cheese!

Hyomin: Never!

They both scurried around the house until Joon stopped chasing her.

Joon: Aish! You know, we act just like a married couple. fighting for food, who knows whats next!

Hyomin ignored what he said as they both cooked  their meals, it was the lunch/dinner now. They wasted all that time wasting their energy by running and chasing each other. When they were done their meals, both of them washed their dishes.

Joon: (was washing his bowl and left it in the sink)

Homin: yah! put the bowl into the dishwasher! No one taking care after you!

Joon: Aniyo, I don't want to.

The 2 started shouting again but suddenly Hyomin got a text message.

To: Hyomin

From: T-ARA

                Minnie, y didn't you answer all calls. we're so worried!

Hyomin read the text message and quickly texted back.

To: T-ARA

From: Hyomin

                Stuck with loser in house, share apartment, is pain  in the neck.

as she was about to send it, Joon read her message and stole the phone out of her hands.

Joon: Loser! Im not a loser! He changed the message into this:

To: T-ARA

From: HyominJJJJJJOon

                Stuck with loser in house, share apartment, is pain  in the neck.ANIYO! SHES THE PAIN, WHO R U?ANIYO! AAa

(and pressed send)

Since Hyomin's throat hurts after all the screaming and yelling, she took her phone back and got ready to bed. Joon got bored as well, so he got ready for bed as well. They both said good night.

But before that happend, Joon said,

Joon: Hyomin, lets get along. so our parents don't need to worry.

Hyomin: Pish! Like thats gonna happen. (laughs crazily, lmao/lol)

 

Hyomin laid in her comfy bed, but couldn't sleep because she wasn't used to it. She tossed and turned untill her hair was all messed up and was tangled up.

She went to Joon's bedroom and knocked on the door.

hyomin: (knocks the door)

Joon: Bwoh!

Hyomin: I can't sleep!

Joon: Go to bed! Aish!

Hyomin: I don't want to!

Joon: ...(no comment)

since Joon didn't reply, Hyomin went into the living room and looked at teh movies. She found the movie, Ninja Assasin and started watching it.

Hyomin watched happily dmiling to herself, she was relaxed until Joon came down.

Upstairs, Joon was happily reading his book until he heard a thunder noise. He cam down into the living room to see Hyomin watching the movie.

Joon: What movie are you watching?

hyomin: Awe! He's so hot! HOT HOT! (fanning herself) Ninja Assasin...

Joon: (smirks) Whos hot?

Hyomin: Bwoh? Aigoo, the 2 main characters BTW its the ninjas!

Joon: Obviously, do you know sho are the 2 "HOT" guys? (chuckle)

Hyomin: who?

Joon: Rain hyung and me!

Hyomin: YOU! Ya right!

Joon: Its true!

Hyomin: (sees the 2 ninjas on screen take off their shirts showing their honey-abs) aigoo! (squealing due to the hotness overload)prove it then! Show me your abs! Then i'll believe.

Joon: Aniyo, my abs aren't for show!

Hyomin: Then I don't believe you! Humph!

Joon: But its true!

hyomin: Then show me already!

Joon: *sigh* araso, turns around to take off shirt and slowly turns around.

Hyomin: 0.0 Aigooo.... hot honey abs right infront of me! OMG! (faints and falls asleep, then movie ends)

Joon: What a perfect timing! (carries Hyomin up the stair and puts her to bed)

As Hyomin slept, she thought of those pure honey abs she just saw. Was she falling for him just on the first day?

Joon: Aish, that girl! She only saw a bit of who i am, wait till she sees who i really am! (grins)

________________________________________________________________________________________________
updated again!:)